Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:27:54 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1182 1183 [1184] 1185 1186 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2701935 times)
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #17745 on: January 05, 2018, 10:34:48 PM »

We're lying here watching The Orville tonight, and it's fast becoming one of our favorite shows.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
AoTFan
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #17746 on: January 06, 2018, 02:23:59 AM »

Been trying to think of ways to get out more and interact with people, but dunno, options are kind of limited when you're poor, agnostic and don't drink.   Bluesad

Volunteer work for a charity?

Thought of that, but my options in that area are limited by certain... circumstances.  But yeah, it's something I'm looking into.
AoTFan

« Reply #17747 on: January 06, 2018, 03:03:56 AM »

You know I think would be cool?  A character in Star Wars that's strong in the Force but DOESN'T use a lightsaber.  Instead relies on telekinetic abilities to block things.
claws
« Reply #17748 on: January 06, 2018, 03:41:44 AM »

Just when I thought the last viral trend was stupid comes the 'straight arm challenge' and it is even more moronic. Please bring back the harlem shake.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17749 on: January 06, 2018, 07:08:34 AM »

With Kristi being pregnant one question we have constantly been asked is if it was planned.

Apparently replying "No, we were going for anal but slipped" stops this question ever being asked again.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17750 on: January 06, 2018, 03:44:58 PM »

Woke up this morning in the kind of mood where i just more than anything else needed to be left alone in the quiet. Unfortunately Kristi was in a super talkative mood. After trying putting on a dystopian movie (she doesn't like them and tends to leave me alone to watch them) didn't work I let her go out on a shopping trip to give me a couple of hours of peace and quiet and enough time to get back into a more pleasant mood. Got around to watching 'Bright' again. Don't think it deserves the flak it's getting.

But then opinions are like a***oles, everyone has one And they all smell the same.

Anyway I feel much more able to people now. It's the evening and she is back home and I can cuddle her all I want and I don't feel irritated, so that's good. I hate feeling unreasonable. Well, except on special occasions. In my job sometime's you need to be unreasonable.

Done something I've been thinking about for months and went through my tee shirt collection. No idea how many I got rid of, but it filled three bin bags and I still have a wardrobe filled with more. I just got rid of ones I didn't like or were just too old, although I have kept my two oldest, a Motorhead one from my first concert back in '91 and one for The Almighty, which I got just after that gig.

Anyway all my civvy gear now fits in the one wardrobe (the one in the mancave) which is nice and for the first time since we moved into the house four and a half years ago I can shut the door on the wardrobe.

Binge watching a show on Netflix at the moment called The Expanse. It's sort of a sci fi political thriller with enough action thrown in to keep it interesting. Someone seems to be trying to start a war between Earth and Mars and it's all about discovering who is behind it.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 06:05:05 PM by Dark Alex » Logged

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17751 on: January 07, 2018, 10:23:52 AM »

This morning I have three random thoughts.

1. In two days I will have been a registered member of this forum for ten years. (After lurking a bit before then.)

2. Ever notice Americans says "on THE radio" but when talking about TV will just say "on TV." Sort of almost British, like "going to university....going to hospital... on tele.."

3. My godson got me flowers this morning, on his own, with his own money, for no reason other than he wanted to. Gosh!

Okay, I have no more thoughts.

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #17752 on: January 07, 2018, 03:11:06 PM »

Just sitting here, home from church, belly full of pizza (hamburger and mushroom with extra cheese, yum!), enjoying a quiet afternoon.
Tomorrow I return to work.  But for now - all is peaceful.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #17753 on: January 08, 2018, 09:46:37 AM »

I swear I can wear a corset all day and not feel woozy afterwards.

yeah no.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17754 on: January 08, 2018, 01:35:45 PM »

I swear I can wear a corset all day and not feel woozy afterwards.

Me too!

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17755 on: January 08, 2018, 04:15:43 PM »

Dagon keeps trying to push Kristi out of her computer chair in the man cave. He will meow at her until she either gets fed up of listening to him and goes into our bedroom or downstairs. He then sits upstairs and meows for Kristi to come back up.

I figure the reason's for this is that Dagon is well aware that this room in called the man cave for a reason. He is shoving her off her chair because he knows she shouldn't be in here. When he yowls at her to come back up stairs, he is of course expecting her to be bringing him a sandwich.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17756 on: January 08, 2018, 09:40:28 PM »

At 12:01 AM I will have been registered here exactly ten years. Whom do I see for the canned ham and blazer?

LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #17757 on: January 08, 2018, 09:42:53 PM »

What was Dakota Johnson doing at last night's Golden Globes?

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #17758 on: January 08, 2018, 10:32:48 PM »

I am taking ALL of my high school history students on a field trip to see DARKEST HOUR this Friday!!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17759 on: January 09, 2018, 09:32:07 AM »

Since my old "Rest In Peace" thread seems to have vanished in the depths of the BMDO archives, I'll note here that Cinamon Hadley, inspiration for Neil Gaiman's greatest character, Death, has herself died of cancer.

Thank you, Dark Alex, for making me aware of her passing.  Bluesad Bluesad

Pages: 1 ... 1182 1183 [1184] 1185 1186 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.