Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:36:22 AM
713349 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1215 1216 [1217] 1218 1219 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2701857 times)
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #18240 on: August 09, 2018, 07:17:12 AM »

The thing is, so many people are prepared to believe the absolute worst of the "other side" that many will swallow it hook, line, and sinker.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #18241 on: August 09, 2018, 01:22:19 PM »

Ever noticed when you get the news that someone you used to know and liked has died, it seems somehow less impacting if you're also told the death was a while back and not recent?

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18242 on: August 09, 2018, 01:30:14 PM »

Just because you have the power...

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18243 on: August 09, 2018, 01:32:18 PM »

Just because you have the power...

That's what killed off the Krell!

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #18244 on: August 10, 2018, 09:47:39 PM »

The amount of insanity going on between my elder sister, my dad, and my elder sister's friend is starting to boil up. Okay, so my elder sister is pregnant, her friend is bailing on her and moving to a different state (no idea if he got her pregnant or if someone else did and he's p**sed at her, both options very likely). She wants an abortion; my dad, who has been extremely patient with her, said that if she got an abortion then she wouldn't be allowed back to our house, even for Christmas. Mind you she's an extreme case of someone needing mental health help since she's bipolar and has had a bad history with friends and boyfriends taking advantage of her.  I found out about her being pregnant today, and needless to say that my parents are split on whether or not that she should get an abortion. Personally, I would like to see her in a mental institution until they can find her the right medication for her so that she can be more of a normal person.

yeah no.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #18245 on: August 11, 2018, 01:16:02 PM »

The amount of insanity going on between my elder sister, my dad, and my elder sister's friend is starting to boil up. Okay, so my elder sister is pregnant, her friend is bailing on her and moving to a different state (no idea if he got her pregnant or if someone else did and he's p**sed at her, both options very likely). She wants an abortion; my dad, who has been extremely patient with her, said that if she got an abortion then she wouldn't be allowed back to our house, even for Christmas. Mind you she's an extreme case of someone needing mental health help since she's bipolar and has had a bad history with friends and boyfriends taking advantage of her.  I found out about her being pregnant today, and needless to say that my parents are split on whether or not that she should get an abortion. Personally, I would like to see her in a mental institution until they can find her the right medication for her so that she can be more of a normal person.

Damn, that's a tough story.  Bluesad  I have no advice but I hope everything turns out all right.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18246 on: August 14, 2018, 04:14:33 PM »

My work mate has told me about a woman he met and fell in love with when he met her one night in a gay club in Idaho. They spent the night talking until 4am, but he had to leave for his flight home at 7am and never saw her again.

I can't help wondering if this woman had an Adam's apple.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #18247 on: August 14, 2018, 05:13:36 PM »

Are thought and emotions matter or energy?

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #18248 on: August 14, 2018, 06:17:17 PM »

Here's a weird thought.  I was channel flipping and saw the intro to a series called 'criminal minds'.  They showed a picture of Ted kaczynski in the intro to each ep,  apparently.

Did they get his permission to use his face in the intro to their series?  Can he demand royalties for it?  I know he's a convict but does that give people
a right to use his face for commercial purposes sans compensation?

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #18249 on: August 16, 2018, 01:01:04 PM »

Damn, that's a tough story.  Bluesad  I have no advice but I hope everything turns out all right.
Unfortunately it's turning rougher since my sister is getting the abortion. Secretly both me and my mom are in agreement that it's probably the best thing for her since she herself is her own worse enemy and p**ses off everyone, maybe unintentionally? She has, like I said, a lot of mental issues and she isn't mentally 30 soon 31, she's more like a teenager and early 20 something.

yeah no.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18250 on: August 16, 2018, 01:54:00 PM »

Just heard a really off colour joke. On the one hand it was offensive, on the other hand it did actually make me laugh.

316zombie
« Reply #18251 on: August 18, 2018, 05:05:46 PM »

why don't people who donate to our program understand that when it's 100 frickn degrees, homeless people need lightweight clothing, NOT winter gear?  we DO appreciate any and all donations, of course, but if you are wearing a tank and shorts, don't you think maybe the homeless would want to, too?
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18252 on: August 19, 2018, 11:53:16 AM »

So my little first cousin once removed/second cousin, first cousin's son, whatever he is to me, the boy I halfway raised and who halfway lives with us now, is going off to free-wander through Mexico with his sister, who only came home last month after several years in Argentina. She claims thinking in English now makes her brain slow down a speck between words and she needs to detox by going to a Spanish speaking country again (figure that out, like saying you need to quit smoking by going to a cigar bar) and I tried telling her she need only go to some of the neighborhoods in the uptown to get that language experience, but no, she wants the real deal.

So good for them, Mexico-bound, have fun.

Their maternal grandfather is a well-to-do fella, and they asked him for money to go on this itinerary-less trip, just drifting where whim takes them, dodging ransom-seeking banditos or whatever, and he said sure, I'm just leaving it to your mom and uncle someday anyhow, have a chunk of cash, go spend it while I'm alive and it makes me happy to know you're using it for something pleasant.

Wow....way to undo my last year's efforts in trying to tell my cousin how working for your money is edifying and all that, nope, just hey, grandpa, come fund me.

But good for them, I guess, and it's nice they can do this together while they're young and had been apart for these last years. I only hope she doesn't lead him into trouble in Mexico like she did on his visit to Argentina, where a lot of admiring local chaps of the rainbow flag-sporting persuasion surrounded my cousin inside one of their flats after they came back together from a club and wanted to basically eat him alive, this pale blond boy exotic among their mostly dark-skinned numbers.

Back home he said to me he felt spooked and objectified, even though everyone was friendly and no one was being threatening, and I managed not to laugh until I was away from him and I'm not sure why that was funny to me, it wasn't really funny, I'm sure it was freaky but I laughed anyway. Maybe it was how he said it, my little gay it-boy finally finding out he actually does have limits and a five on one-some was it.

So the house here will grow quieter still with him away and school beginning, I'll grow a little depressed and maybe even....now I reconsider yesterday's question....a little lonely, and they'll see sights and sites and eat gato tacos and hopefully have a good safe time in that ancient land.

claws
« Reply #18253 on: August 19, 2018, 12:17:29 PM »

What flavor is red velvet suppose to taste like?
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #18254 on: August 19, 2018, 01:12:09 PM »

What flavor is red velvet suppose to taste like?

Kind of like blue velvet but with less green aftertaste. 
Pages: 1 ... 1215 1216 [1217] 1218 1219 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.