Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:03:31 PM
714221 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1216 1217 [1218] 1219 1220 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2715440 times)
316zombie
« Reply #18255 on: August 19, 2018, 05:52:29 PM »

REAL red velvet or the fake crap they make now?
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #18256 on: August 20, 2018, 09:54:15 PM »

Well, since the end of the school year, my total weight loss is 28 pounds - from 279 to 251.
My blood pressure measured 128/72 when I went to the dentist last week.
And I feel GREAT!!!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
AoTFan
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #18257 on: August 20, 2018, 11:26:36 PM »

WARNING: Gross description

Sometimes I get sad that I'm single and haven't been in anything resembling a relationship in a long time, then I read about people like this....

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #18258 on: August 21, 2018, 01:07:11 AM »

I haven't been in a relationship since I didn't want the person experience my elder sister, plus I didn't feel confident in that I would be good in a relationship. However, that looks like something 4chan would pull.

yeah no.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18259 on: August 24, 2018, 12:52:01 PM »

Saw a newly published report about how there is no safe level of alcohol. The "alt-right" cry babies are screaming that it is a sharia law influenced fake science report.

Look, what ever the benefits or drawbacks personally, I am going to enjoy some alcohol when I want some, and not have it when I don't. I wonder if I can buy all the people whining and whinging about this a extra strength can of go man the f**k up and get on with life.

If the muslims ever do come for you (a fairly unlikely event, they'd have to stop fighting each other first. You think christianity has a lot of different sects, you aint got nothing on those boys and girls), I suspect your beer is going to be the least of your problems.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #18260 on: August 24, 2018, 01:35:06 PM »

The man I married is pretty damn cool.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #18261 on: August 24, 2018, 11:56:20 PM »

I think I might be able to get wasted on 16 oz of absinthe frappé if I really wanted to. I know I got wast d when I drank a roughly 40 oz of bourbon and coke at 1:1 bourbon to coke a while back.

yeah no.
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #18262 on: August 25, 2018, 12:44:58 AM »

Why do all cable packages come with religious channels? Why am I as an agnostic that opposes theocracy being forced to support religious channels in my cable bill?

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18263 on: August 25, 2018, 06:21:37 AM »

Tried to ask David Bowie for help with Ash this morning. Got as far as "Goblin King, Goblin King..." and then Kristi jumped on me and covered my mouth with her hand.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #18264 on: August 25, 2018, 06:42:36 AM »

Up at 4:30 AM after the first week of teaching school so I can take my turn keeping an eye on my wife's 90 year old mom.
Seriously, I don't know if I can do this for another full school year.  My wife and I are exhausted all the time, and my girls' lives are on hold - can't move out, can't get married, because if they're not here to keep Dorothy during the day, one of us would have to quit work . . . and we can't afford that!
This stage of life sucks.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #18265 on: August 25, 2018, 10:55:50 AM »

Up at 4:30 AM after the first week of teaching school so I can take my turn keeping an eye on my wife's 90 year old mom.
Seriously, I don't know if I can do this for another full school year.  My wife and I are exhausted all the time, and my girls' lives are on hold - can't move out, can't get married, because if they're not here to keep Dorothy during the day, one of us would have to quit work . . . and we can't afford that!
Too bad you guys aren't Irish Catholic cuz that healthy level of suffering would get you out of eons of Purgatory.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Svengoolie 3

« Reply #18266 on: August 25, 2018, 07:24:42 PM »

Seriously, I don't know if I can do this for another full school year.  My wife and I are exhausted all the time, and my girls' lives are on hold - can't move out, can't get married, because if they're not here to keep Dorothy during the day, one of us would have to quit work . . . and we can't afford that!

I do feel for you.  I hope you have the strength to carry on.  You're active in a church,  yes?  Could you ask for help there?  Maybe some people might volunteer to aid you.

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #18267 on: August 25, 2018, 08:51:45 PM »

I'm fairly certain that booze was my liquid courage for me to get some fake eye lashes and glitter for this mini parade.

yeah no.
316zombie
« Reply #18268 on: August 26, 2018, 03:04:19 AM »

hohos  with peanut butter filling are DA BOMB!!! Thumbup Thumbup Thumbup
claws
« Reply #18269 on: August 26, 2018, 11:55:06 AM »

I think they should make a movie about female serial killer Clementine Barnabet. She joined a cult (Church of Sacrifice) at the age of 17, which prompted the start of ritualistic Voodoo murders that she committed (with a little help from her abusive father. Though other sources claim she was part of a group since the killings continued for a while after she was put in jail). The priestess of the Church gave her a "conjure bag" that would grant her supernatural powers and make her undetectable to the authorities.
She confessed to have killed 35 people with an axe, often families.

Barnabet would cut the heads off of the victims and once she had butchered the entire family, she would then lay their bodies in bed together and leave them to be found as such.

At only 18 years old, in October of 1912, Clementine Barnabet was sentenced to life in prison at Angola State Penitentiary. In July of 1913, she tried to escape jail but was caught before she even made it to the gate. However in August of 1923, Clementine Barnabet walked out of prison and was never seen or heard from again.  Buggedout
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 04:20:47 AM by claws » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 1216 1217 [1218] 1219 1220 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.