Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:52:46 PM
713363 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1220 1221 [1222] 1223 1224 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2702069 times)
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18315 on: September 05, 2018, 07:54:10 AM »

I went and saw a counselor today. I felt more at ease about telling her about my deal than with the guy I've been seeing in Houston.

Good news  Thumbup Thumbup

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18316 on: September 05, 2018, 08:59:32 AM »

Pretty sure the more you complain the more people will make that joke. My advice would be just go along with it and have a laugh. There are much, much worse people you could be compared to...

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #18317 on: September 05, 2018, 01:26:23 PM »

Pretty sure the more you complain the more people will make that joke. My advice would be just go along with it and have a laugh. There are much, much worse people you could be compared to...
Someone saying you sing like Lieutenant Kevin Riley, for example?

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
claws
« Reply #18318 on: September 05, 2018, 03:18:31 PM »

After watching 'Tasty' recipe videos on youtube for months, I came to the conclusion that all the ingedients you need are

Cilantro
Cheddar Cheese
Avocado
Salt
Pepper
Onion
Chicken thigh meat
Sweet potato

to create a meal. They drop cilantro and cheddar on everything. I'm a cheese fan but cheddar isn't even in my top 5 of cheeses.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 03:21:07 PM by claws » Logged
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #18319 on: September 05, 2018, 07:48:59 PM »

Well I start an internship on Monday in Mississippi. kinda nervous since I'll be 5 hours away from home.

After watching 'Tasty' recipe videos on youtube for months, I came to the conclusion that all the ingedients you need are

Cilantro
Cheddar Cheese
Avocado
Salt
Pepper
Onion
Chicken thigh meat
Sweet potato

to create a meal. They drop cilantro and cheddar on everything. I'm a cheese fan but cheddar isn't even in my top 5 of cheeses.

I found that with Blue Apron the three most used items are salt, pepper, and olive oil. It's good for roasting veggies in the oven at 450F/232C for about 20-35 minutes, depending on the veggie and how it's cut.

yeah no.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #18320 on: September 05, 2018, 09:15:05 PM »

It's been a long week.  And it's only Wednesday!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18321 on: September 06, 2018, 02:53:09 AM »

It's been a long week.  And it's only Wednesday!

Hang in there, brother  Smile

I'm going on my yearly leave next week: been way too long.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18322 on: September 06, 2018, 11:36:09 AM »

I can almost feel the key to the gday't Kraken Only restroom in the palm of my hand. My work here is done for the moment.

WingedSerpent
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #18323 on: September 06, 2018, 09:44:57 PM »

I'm getting a lot of: Date [Certain Ethnicity] Women ads on the side bar a lot lately.  I've gotten them before, but they seem to be constant now.

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18324 on: September 07, 2018, 08:14:27 AM »

I'm getting a lot of: Date [Certain Ethnicity] Women ads on the side bar a lot lately.  I've gotten them before, but they seem to be constant now.

Right now I've got ads for Bombay Electronics  Question Question

AoTFan
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #18325 on: September 07, 2018, 10:43:22 PM »

You know, it's a pity we can't figure out a way to look up lightning rods to bigass batteries and store all that energy that'll come in when a lightning bolt inevitably strikes it.  That's be a good boon for energy needs.

Course, I don't know much about how that whole process works but I've been told you can't really "store" electricity, it has to be used while it's being generated. 
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #18326 on: September 07, 2018, 11:05:49 PM »

I don't know if that's better or worse than the Ashley Madison cheaters dating site I sometimes get on mobile.

yeah no.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18327 on: September 08, 2018, 03:25:05 AM »

You know, it's a pity we can't figure out a way to look up lightning rods to bigass batteries and store all that energy that'll come in when a lightning bolt inevitably strikes it.  That's be a good boon for energy needs.

Course, I don't know much about how that whole process works but I've been told you can't really "store" electricity, it has to be used while it's being generated. 

It could be stored in a capacitor which under the right circumstances can hold a charge for decades.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18328 on: September 08, 2018, 11:13:53 AM »

Years ago I went to Karl Marx's grave, which sits in my second favorite cemetery on planet Earth, and there were all these Chinese tourists standing around it, but instead of having a reverential tone, they were giggling and posing for pictures and having a great old time, and I thought good for you, laugh at Karl Marx, and feeling Lady Liberty there with me in spirit, I leaned over to my co-worker and said in this LOUD stage whisper, "KARL WAS ALWAYS THE UGLIEST MARX BROTHER." And the Chinese fellow who was leading the group of tourists, clearly a Party Man, whipped his head around and gave me this acid stare, so I winked at him. It made my day.

316zombie
« Reply #18329 on: September 09, 2018, 02:41:47 PM »

you got this, misfit! Cheers
Pages: 1 ... 1220 1221 [1222] 1223 1224 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.