Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:02:33 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1228 1229 [1230] 1231 1232 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2701513 times)
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #18435 on: October 18, 2018, 03:34:57 PM »

Seems like this year's election commercials are some of the worst yet. When I was in high school we had this one that was a pleasure to watch, a judge ran an ad showing blind justice creeping down a shadowy hallway, monster-like, but this year's....just plain awful and I'm soooo tired of them.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #18436 on: October 18, 2018, 06:57:53 PM »

Seems like this year's election commercials are some of the worst yet. When I was in high school we had this one that was a pleasure to watch, a judge ran an ad showing blind justice creeping down a shadowy hallway, monster-like, but this year's....just plain awful and I'm soooo tired of them.

Can you link to that?

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18437 on: October 18, 2018, 08:13:46 PM »

Can you link to that?

Dunno, man, it was like twenty-two years ago and a county election but I can try when I get a minute.

Svengoolie 3

« Reply #18438 on: October 18, 2018, 09:37:44 PM »

Oh!  OK,  I get that.  I've seen some outrageous com ercials myself.  Recently a republican ad was pulled for being too false.  It claimed a democrat candidate wanted to put GPS in all vehicles in illinois and tax drivers for ever mile they drove which was such a lie the ad had to be pulled.

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #18439 on: October 19, 2018, 11:33:10 PM »

Surprisingly the only election ad I've seen is for Steve Scalise, and I know he's going to win because he's really well respected by both sides. He's a republican, but unlike others he's more down to earth.

In other news, me dolling up is somewhat relaxing. Sure it's a struggle to attach stockings to garter tabs, but doing it is somewhat relaxing.

yeah no.
claws
« Reply #18440 on: October 20, 2018, 10:02:02 PM »

ASMR videos are gross and disgusting. I wish youtube would stop recommending them to me.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18441 on: October 21, 2018, 02:56:00 AM »

Heading back home today. The rain is lashing down and the day looks more like twilight (no, not the one with the silly sparkly vampires). Not back at work until tomorrow night so I have plenty of time to get back home and sort out my uniform and everything.

Catch you all on the flip side.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18442 on: October 21, 2018, 10:10:19 AM »

So yesterday was a fun busy day (gale-force winds hit at dusk, though, canceling our bonfire) and today began well, I slept as late as I wanted, no getting up masochistically early to transport my daughter to a church service through which I barely stay lucid (she spent the night with her school friend, yaaay!) and the morning likewise started just great, I'll spare details there, but boy it did, then somehow, literally a couple minutes after it being good, out of nowhere I ended up in this stupid but deep-level argument with my husband about a matter I thought was a no-brainer of the no big deal variety, and I don't even feel like talking to him at the moment.

What's worse is in a few minutes we have to go pick up the children from their various overnight venues, with a full day planned of going to a fall pumpkin festival at a big farm in the western part of the county, and that means we have to fake that all is la-dee-da great, pretend we weren't seething at one another an hour an a half ago, even though I'm still off-center that he acted the way he did and he's still resentful over (again) what should be a truly trivial thing, and nothing has been resolved.

Don't you hate that?

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18443 on: October 21, 2018, 02:05:31 PM »

Just remember, he is man and therefore a logical creature and ultimately right.

And now I'll just go find a bunker to hide in.  BounceGiggle

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18444 on: October 22, 2018, 01:33:57 PM »

I just had to add the term "wank" to the dictionary of my spell checker.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18445 on: October 22, 2018, 01:45:46 PM »

I wonder what all the people who visit here, but never post anything think of us lot?

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18446 on: October 22, 2018, 02:52:40 PM »

I wonder what all the people who visit here, but never post anything think of us lot?
We scare them.

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18447 on: October 22, 2018, 02:53:06 PM »

Just remember, he is man and therefore a logical creature and ultimately right.

And now I'll just go find a bunker to hide in.  BounceGiggle

Somehow I missed this yesterday, lol.

Svengoolie 3

« Reply #18448 on: October 22, 2018, 09:35:17 PM »

I found that if you have a good speech recognition system on  your computer and you fart loudly,  long and hard it will write a Donald trump speech.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18449 on: October 24, 2018, 01:50:06 PM »

I think if you stare at spreadsheets long enough you start to suffer from the computer induced equivalent of snow blindness.

Pages: 1 ... 1228 1229 [1230] 1231 1232 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.