Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:50:09 PM
713356 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1252 1253 [1254] 1255 1256 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2702034 times)
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #18795 on: February 18, 2019, 08:24:50 PM »

I do not envy people who have to wear high heels

yeah no.
Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #18796 on: February 18, 2019, 08:25:09 PM »

Thanks for that image RCM...

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18797 on: February 19, 2019, 12:44:35 PM »

Some guy on the radio was singing "I am giant. I'll be crushing boulders underneath my feet."

All I could think was he could make a fortune hiring himself to LARP groups.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
claws
« Reply #18798 on: February 19, 2019, 12:48:16 PM »

Not complaining, just wondering why people feel the need to shorten words. More recently I've heard more and more foodies say "black pep" or "pep" when cooking. I mean, if you're going through the "trouble" saying black pep, which are eight letters, you might as well say the whole thing. It's only three more letters.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 12:50:26 PM by claws » Logged
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18799 on: February 19, 2019, 12:53:33 PM »

Not complaining, just wondering why people feel the need to shorten words. More recently I've heard more and more foodies say "black pep" or "pep" when cooking. I mean, if you're going through the "trouble" saying black pep, which are eight letters, you might as well say the whole thing. It's only three more letters.

When people use things like that around me I have a habit of stopping them and getting them to explain what it means. Then the next time they use it, I'll have forgotten ask them to explain again. Eventually, they stop using them. Or they stop talking to me. Both of which work for me.  BounceGiggle

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
claws
« Reply #18800 on: February 19, 2019, 01:16:11 PM »

When people use things like that around me I have a habit of stopping them and getting them to explain what it means. Then the next time they use it, I'll have forgotten ask them to explain again. Eventually, they stop using them. Or they stop talking to me. Both of which work for me.  BounceGiggle

Thankfully I don't know many people personally who like to shorten words. Maybe some people get exhausted from saying a whole word, no idea  BounceGiggle
316zombie
« Reply #18801 on: February 19, 2019, 03:25:41 PM »

i get that, claws. people who say evo or evoo, instead of extra virgin olive oil annoy the heck out of me. and it annoys me even more when they use that in a recipe.
claws
« Reply #18802 on: February 19, 2019, 03:52:52 PM »

i get that, claws. people who say evo or evoo, instead of extra virgin olive oil annoy the heck out of me. and it annoys me even more when they use that in a recipe.

ahhh so that's what it is. I heard and read that a few times but couldn't figure out what it meant.
Bushma
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #18803 on: February 19, 2019, 10:53:37 PM »

I guess I'm getting old. Just watched he's Alita Battle Angel. The mix of CGI and live action bothered me because they just didn't seem to go together. My kid enjoyed the film though and even said I just didn't like it because it's a generational thing.

Here's to being old!  Cheers
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 07:09:39 AM by Bushma » Logged

This is my awesome signature.  Jealous?
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18804 on: February 20, 2019, 02:06:50 AM »

A special lady in my life said she loved high heels so much she would wear them to bd if she could.  Smile

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #18805 on: February 20, 2019, 01:21:55 PM »

A special lady in my life said she loved high heels so much she would wear them to bd if she could.  Smile
I wore 3in heels Saturday night, and from walking a lot my feet were killing me.

yeah no.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #18806 on: February 21, 2019, 08:37:47 AM »

Ironically me being more honest with myself is leading me to be more angry with myself. Won't go into details, but let's just say that I have a love hate relationship with a certain demographic of crossdressers.

yeah no.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18807 on: February 21, 2019, 08:44:12 AM »

Ironically me being more honest with myself is leading me to be more angry with myself. Won't go into details, but let's just say that I have a love hate relationship with a certain demographic of crossdressers.

I feel the same sometimes, sadly: I sort of like what I see if and when I dress up - been a while - but I wish I could like myself more without the heels and lingerie.*

*At least, when I wear that, everything is clean.  Wink

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
claws
« Reply #18808 on: February 22, 2019, 10:34:18 AM »

I sometimes wonder how much salt to add to boiling water when cooking pasta. I always thought 1-2 teaspoons is enough, but apparently not. I've seen Buzzfeed videos on youtube were they throw a half cup of salt in a normal sized pot, with the explanation that pasta water should taste like the ocean.
Not even Gordon Ramsey does that  Buggedout
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18809 on: February 22, 2019, 01:10:42 PM »

Brains are awesome.

I wish everyone had one.

Pages: 1 ... 1252 1253 [1254] 1255 1256 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.