Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:23:24 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 1257 1258 [1259] 1260 1261 ... 1299
Author Topic: The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread!  (Read 2701959 times)
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18870 on: March 22, 2019, 07:33:47 AM »

Not sure if this puts me in the "bad parenting" category or not.

Yesterday two of my boys were talking.  Andrew (16) was telling Zachary (13) about the border with Canada.  He began explaining how they have a laser grid security system to keep Americans out.  He then provided "evidence".

"See they have lasers in place which is why there are no trees on the border."  Zachary asked why they would do that.  This is where I came in, "They put the laser grid there because they are worried that Americans will come in with guns and try to take their free health care.  What they don't realize is we just want to go to Canada for their beer." 

After about a 15 minute discussion, I believe that Zachary believes the Canadians have a laser security grid to keep Americans out of Canada.

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

Lol, I love it.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18871 on: March 23, 2019, 09:39:48 PM »

thats me , or my feet, in the first part 360 pivot https://www.instagram.com/p/Bob7D3llLeK/
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #18872 on: March 25, 2019, 08:17:21 AM »

Had a big Mexican brunch yesterday: scrambled eggs with chorizo, rice, beans, tortillas, chips and salsa. Didn't feel hungry for the rest of the day. Now I'm wondering if maybe one big meal early in the day is the perfect eating strategy.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18873 on: March 31, 2019, 11:56:00 AM »

Just watched an entertaining little movie called 'Dave Builds A Maze'. It is nothing exceptional, but I'd recommend it to anyone looking for something different to watch. A frustrated artist builds a cardboard maze, and then gets lost when it turns out to be bigger on the inside than the outside and his friends have to mount an expedition to rescue him.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #18874 on: March 31, 2019, 12:24:15 PM »

Just watched an entertaining little movie called 'Dave Builds A Maze'. It is nothing exceptional, but I'd recommend it to anyone looking for something different to watch. A frustrated artist builds a cardboard maze, and then gets lost when it turns out to be bigger on the inside than the outside and his friends have to mount an expedition to rescue him.

Meant to watch & review that one but it got pushed aside. Don't know if I'll ever circle back to it.

In other news, I bought a ticket on WOW air (Icelandic discount airlines). WOW air suddenly ceased operations last week and declared bankruptcy, stranding passengers on both sides of the Atlantic. I'm lucky it didn't happen while I was in the air!

I bought travel insurance so I SHOULD get a refund.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18875 on: March 31, 2019, 12:54:50 PM »

Hope you do. Always a shame when these things happen.

AoTFan
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #18876 on: March 31, 2019, 05:51:01 PM »

Wasps vs Hornets: Who is nature's biggest douche?
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #18877 on: March 31, 2019, 07:12:54 PM »

Hornets. Wasps generally don't get overly aggressive as hornets do. Also hornets attack bee hives.

yeah no.
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #18878 on: April 02, 2019, 03:27:58 PM »

Even though I know it doesn't happen to every man, I can't help thinking that Immortan Joe should have a fully receded hairline...

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Bushma

« Reply #18879 on: April 02, 2019, 04:35:39 PM »

I'm going to share.  I'm in a bad mood.  I got a call from my wife yesterday, her van had broken down on the freeway.  I left work early to get her and had a tow truck take her van to a shop.  Turns out the timing belt broke and did a fair amount of damage when it went.  It's going to cost around $6k to get it fixed.  We've mostly decided to sell the van for whatever we can get for it and get her a used car.  This is after I spent $1200 to get my car fixed right at the start of the year.  So far, 2019 sucks!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm doing to drink a little and play some video games where I can blow things up and take out some frustration.

This is my awesome signature.  Jealous?
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18880 on: April 03, 2019, 03:30:46 PM »

Tomorrow I get to stand in front of a bunch of mid-level officers and tell them the ways some of their subordinates aren't doing their jobs correctly. I wouldn't mind but this means interacting with them.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18881 on: April 04, 2019, 05:37:33 AM »

Did the brief this morning. The Wing Commander decided to attend, so no extra pressure there then lol.

Hmm, poor diet is responsible for 20% of all deaths worldwide. That is considerably higher than smoking I believe. I wonder if they will force people to eat more healthily, or take some daily exercise. Hah, I wonder how hard people would fight to be unhealthy? The UK came 23rd healthiest, the US is 43rd (out of 195).

Bushma

« Reply #18882 on: April 04, 2019, 06:02:00 AM »

Did the brief this morning. The Wing Commander decided to attend, so no extra pressure there then lol.

Hmm, poor diet is responsible for 20% of all deaths worldwide. That is considerably higher than smoking I believe. I wonder if they will force people to eat more healthily, or take some daily exercise. Hah, I wonder how hard people would fight to be unhealthy? The UK came 23rd healthiest, the US is 43rd (out of 195).

Did the briefing go well?  Did they listen and seem interested?

This is my awesome signature.  Jealous?
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18883 on: April 04, 2019, 06:09:13 AM »

Oh it went well enough, and having the most senior engineering officer on base glowering at them no doubt concentrated their minds wonderfully. Just have to wait a bit now and see if it leads to changes on the ground.

LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #18884 on: April 05, 2019, 12:10:44 PM »

I wonder what would happen if conservatives started wearing "Free Hugs" badges next to their MAGA hats...

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Pages: 1 ... 1257 1258 [1259] 1260 1261 ... 1299
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The Unofficial Badmovies.org Random Thought Thread! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.