Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:02:24 PM
713368 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Looking for a Particular Movie/Scene... Please Read/Respond! « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: Looking for a Particular Movie/Scene... Please Read/Respond!  (Read 40111 times)
OBleedingMe
Dedicated Viewer

« on: January 06, 2008, 06:30:09 AM »

Hey, there! Awesome site, guys!

Figured I'd throw this stumper at you.

I'm looking for a movie, but here's the only scene I can remember from it - a female victim is trapped in a cage or cell of some sort. The bad guys are either shooting bullets at her feet, electrifying the floor, or heating it up to make the victim "dance."

This movie was either a Women In Prison, Crime Drama, or Horror genre.

And NO, I'm not looking for the horror flick Cat's Eye. Good cheesy horror movie, but not the one I'm looking for, unfortunately.

UPDATED DESCRIPTION!!!!!

Additional descriptive details: The movie definitely wasn't filmed in the 60s. I'm pretty sure the movie was made some time in the 70s or 80s. I'm leaning more towards the 80s, though. And yes, it was filmed in color.

I think the scene MAY have taken place in an office sort of setting, with a cage or cell built into the wall. The female victim was wearing either a dress or bathing suit.

Not completely sure, but I think there was a car chase scene directly after and there was a garbage truck involved with the chase somehow.

Thanks for any help you can provide. I look forward to being part of such a cool community! :)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 10:56:28 AM by OBleedingMe » Logged
316zombie
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 03:43:33 PM »

any ideas on when it was made?is it color,or B&W?,foriegn,with really bad dubbing,maybe?i think i have an idea...if it's in color and foriegn/dubbed,anyway,it might be a variation on dr.tarr's torture dungeon..so many different versions of that out there,but i seem to recall a scene like that in the uncut version,with a different title...
OBleedingMe
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 09:14:01 AM »

It was definitely in color, and I'm reasonably sure they were speaking english. Can anyone out there verify that Dr. Tarr flick? 316zombie, can you remember the title of the uncut version?

Any other suggestions welcome. :)
Joe
Bad Movie Lover

What are you afraid of? It's only rock n' roll.

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2008, 09:48:54 AM »

well.....i was gonna say cats eye, i dont recall any flick in my memory bank as of now, but its early.
OBleedingMe
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2008, 05:27:27 AM »

Does anyone have any other suggestions for the scene I'm looking for? Dr. Tarr was a dead end, unfortunately (though I appreciate the effort).

C'mon, think!  Smile
316zombie
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2008, 03:45:03 PM »

my best friend says it's the incredible midnight horror show?i haven't seen that,so can't verify right now....
ToyMan
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2008, 08:28:55 PM »

there's a scene of a caged woman in the holy mountain, but it's fleeting.

Bloodsoaked Phantasm
New Visitor

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2008, 11:56:53 PM »

Your scene sort of sounds like something from the underwhelming Masters of Horror episode Dance of the Dead, but that's probably too new to be it.
OBleedingMe
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2008, 09:21:31 AM »

Master of Horror's Dance of the Dead... apocolyptic episode with John Englund, I believe? Campy, amusing episode, but nope, not it.

I'll check out The Incredible Midnight Horror Show. Any other suggestions? :)

UPDATE: No such movie as Incredible Midnight Horror Show... at least, not ANYWHERE online. Wrong title, perhaps?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 09:59:02 AM by OBleedingMe » Logged
316zombie
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2008, 05:14:23 PM »

hhhmmm...try deleting incredible,he says....he saw it at the drivein years ago...
akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2008, 07:17:25 PM »

The EERIE Midnight Horror Show

http://www.1000misspenthours.com/reviews/reviewse-g/eeriemidnighthorrorshow.htm

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2008, 09:09:01 PM »

Sounds like it was confused with THE INCREDIBLE TORTURE SHOW...which was renamed by Troma as BLOODSUCKING FREAKS.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
OBleedingMe
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2008, 09:31:05 AM »

I've seen Bloodsucking Freaks (as many B-movie lovers have), and that is not the movie I'm looking for. I don't believe the Eerie Midnight Horror Show (1974), aka, The Sexorcist, aka, The Sexorcist Devil, is it either.

Any other suggestions? :)
OBleedingMe
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2008, 09:47:13 AM »

Anyone else have any other ideas? :(
OBleedingMe
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2008, 09:50:12 AM »

Any other suggestions?? This is killing me!  hot
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Looking for a Particular Movie/Scene... Please Read/Respond! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.