Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:49:34 PM
713364 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Looking for a Particular Movie/Scene... Please Read/Respond! « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Looking for a Particular Movie/Scene... Please Read/Respond!  (Read 40109 times)
tourist
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2008, 10:41:35 PM »

I'll look around, but I remember a trailer for a women in prison movie that involved a shootout/chase/escape in a garbage truck. But from my recollection it was more early 90's than 80's. It was also a sequal. I'm thinking of Chained Heat 2. Not because of the floor thing, but because its possibly WIP and the garbage truck.
OBleedingMe
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2008, 03:35:18 AM »

All right, Tourist. Thanks for the help. Let me know what ya find! :)
OBleedingMe
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2008, 04:37:33 AM »

No luck with Chained Heat 2. Any other suggestions, guys?  Question
OBleedingMe
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2008, 08:05:17 AM »

Happy Holidays, guys! Any other ideas on my search? Driving me nuts. :(
Hollis
Dedicated Viewer

The millionaires have unleashed themselves!

« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2008, 09:58:32 PM »

Jackson County Jail fits the cell requirement, also it has a car chase scene. Not too sure about the dancing heated floor-ness, though.

"If you break it down, movie magic is just a bunch of people moving s**t."
OBleedingMe
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2009, 11:04:31 PM »

Can anyone else confirm Jackson County or provide any other ideas?
Bargle5
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2009, 08:30:01 PM »

A bit outside the box perhaps, but have you considered "Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone". Peter Strauss is trying to rescue 3 women who have crash landed on a remote planet.
The main bad guy is keeping the women in his underground hideout. Caged, I think. Molly Ringwald has a scene where she's wet in a pond. She and Strauss have to go through an obstacle course to rescue them. Strauss' vehicle looks like it was made from garbage. Here's a couple of links to pics from it.
http://scifi.dead-donkey.com/viewtopic.php?p=7570
http://www.b-movies.gr/index.php?co=movies&movie_id=367

Hope this helps.

Frogs with their endless croaking, croaking, croaking in the night.
OBleedingMe
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2009, 01:09:14 PM »

Thanks for the suggestion, Bargle5. I'll check out the movie, but unfortunately, I'm pretty sure it's not what I'm looking for... anyone else?
OBleedingMe
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2009, 05:05:59 PM »

Anyone else have any other ideas? I've wracked my brain.
moybutter
New Visitor

« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2009, 07:47:39 PM »

This movie sounds like it could be Runaway produced in 1984 with Tom Selleck & Kirstie Alley. The bad guy is some kind of computer/electronic genius who shoots at them with electronic bullets in one of the earlier scenes. I do remember a car chase scene involving small machines with bombs on them that try to blow up a car that is being driven on the highway. At the end, Tom Selleck fights a bunch of small machines in a building with spider legs that spray acid. A cage elevator scene sounds vaguely familiar.
OBleedingMe
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2009, 12:18:49 AM »

Runaway... good movie, but incorrect, unfortunately. :( Anyone else care to take a stab at it? I'm out of ideas.  Question
OBleedingMe
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2009, 12:06:25 PM »

Bump! Anyone have any ideas, thoughts?
OBleedingMe
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2010, 03:11:45 AM »

Bump... anyone with any fresh ideas?
OBleedingMe
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2010, 01:22:27 PM »

Anyone have any new suggestions? :)
Skull
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2010, 03:01:56 PM »

Nightmare Circus (1974) ~ is an odd movie where the guy kidnap woman and force the to perform in a circus act. Although it might not be what you are looking for...

Women dancing in a birdcage was a big thing in the 1960's to ??? so I'd wouldnt be surprised that there is a movie with a woman locked in a birdcage and forced to dance. (although looking up birdcage and dance isnt much help)

A few movies I found but have not seen...

Golden Apples of the Sun (1973) ~ Seems to be a cross between Deliverance (1972) and The Last House on the Left (1972)... But I think a guy was trapped in a bird cage (or chicken coop)

Pets (1974) ~ The story seems to be about a collector that picks up hitchikers and keeps them like pets.

Maîtresse (1975) ~ another control type story, this seems like a game between a female domatrix vs a badass...

The Mafu Cage (1978) ~ Two strange sisters live in a crumbling mansion, where they keep a pet ape, which belonged to their late father??? (Hmmmm... I think I would like to see this)

(I'll look around)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Looking for a Particular Movie/Scene... Please Read/Respond! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.