Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:16:31 PM
714241 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  Mise-en-scene Crypt Reviews - Resident Evil: Extinction « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mise-en-scene Crypt Reviews - Resident Evil: Extinction  (Read 2791 times)
Kester Pelagius
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Not a Time Lord!

« on: January 08, 2008, 08:43:19 AM »

That's right Mise-en-scene Crypt explores the post-apocalyptic wasteland of Resident Evil: Extinction.

Care to share any thoughts on this movie?

Cosmic Cinema - SF articles and reviews.

Mise-en-scene Crypt - Rants, reviews, & more! (10% NSFW)
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 09:38:05 AM »

I haven't seen it, but your review is about exactly what I'd expect if I did.  No plot, super hero silliness, and that's about it.  I really liked the first movie because it was stylish and Milla was uber-cool and uber-hot, but as soon as she became a super hero in the second movie she lost her coolness entirely.  And what is it with the 101 homages in movies these days?  They're incredibly distracting and when there's that many of them, it leaves little room for anything original.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 10:42:59 PM »

I watched this one last weekend.  It was "more of the same" after the first two, but since I liked them both a lot, "more of the same" was fine with me.  I really liked it!!!!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Mr_Vindictive
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 09:17:40 AM »

I had a fun time with it.  I dug the mixture of Day Of The Dead and Mad Max.  Pretty cool idea in my opinion.

It's just mindless, stupid, vapid, fun.  By this point, I've forgotten most of what happened in the second film so I was actually surprised to find that Alice had her powers and such.  The whole superhero thing did get a bit annoying, but the rest of the film made up for it.  Well worth a rental.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Movie Reviews  |  Mise-en-scene Crypt Reviews - Resident Evil: Extinction « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.