Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:20:33 AM
713394 Posts in 53059 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Woot.com « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Woot.com  (Read 4211 times)
trekgeezer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

We're all just victims of circumstance

« on: January 10, 2008, 10:55:04 AM »

Does anyone else here check http://woot.com on a daily basis.

For the uninitiated Woot sells one item a day (except for Tuesday, when you get two of the item) . They sell a  surprising array of items, from Dyson vacuums, HIDef tv's, computers, watches, the list goes on and on. Items stay up for 24 hours, from midnight to midnight (best to check early in the morning).  Some items are refurbished and amazingly shipping and handling on every item, no matter how big, is $5.

Check it out, I got a 250GB hard drive there for $49 once, so the deals are good.  I think once a year they have clearance, which runs for 72 hours, and they list one item at a time until they run out and then it's on to the next one.

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
Gerry
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

It's not what you say, it's how you say it.

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 11:08:20 AM »

Hey, that's cool...I'm definitely going to start checking that out.
Mr_Vindictive

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 05:50:46 PM »

I've been shopping with woot for a few years now.  There is also sellout.woot.com and shirt.woot.com, both of which are worth checking out.

I also check both slickdeals.net and dealdetectives.com every morning as soon as I wake up to see what is on sale where.  I just got a fantastic CPU and 2GB of RAM for a little over a hundred bucks because of Slickdeals.net

There is also dodtracker.com which lists each Deal Of The Day site on the web, letting you know what is on sale and what percentage off the price is.  I've saved a ton of money on electronics because of each of these sites.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Torgo

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 11:33:18 PM »

I had never heard of this site before but I'll be sure to check it out from here on out.   Thumbup

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Woot.com « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.