Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:44:43 AM
713393 Posts in 53059 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  THE END OF THE WORLD APPROACHES!!! « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: THE END OF THE WORLD APPROACHES!!!  (Read 8272 times)
Justy
Bad Movie Lover

Oh the humanity!

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2008, 09:40:38 PM »

Personally I think that its going to be an asteroid which is going to do us in. The one freaking thing that we can defend against with some applied technology, but no nobody gives a damn about it. I mean just a week or so Mars just had a near miss. Helloooo!

What am I going to do? Well I like to think that I have half a brain. I'd pack up my survival guides and first aid supplies and go live up in the mountains for a few years. In the panic I'll be sure to raid as many CVSs as I can. Modern medicine will be nigh impossible to get after civilization collapses. Aside from that I'll just learn how to survive with simple tools. I'll just be a freaky hermit living in a cabin with my wife.

Most important thing is to get away from civilization. You'll end up a slave or cannon fodder for some warlord if you stay.

-----------------------------------------
"Hey that's great, but who're the Chefs?"
-----------------------------------------
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2008, 06:58:52 AM »

We'd probably be flash fried in the blast.  Isn't Jericho about nuclear war?  I'd rather go in an instant than have to survive nuclear winter.

i've seen the movies! the radiation will give me some new awesome ability(jumping, telekinesis etc etc)!! not rip me apart at the cellular level like 'science' says, lol

YEAH! I wanna dance in super hero skivvies!  Twirling

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2008, 08:11:08 AM »

RC: I'm gonna sit on the roof of my house and  drop LSD. With my shotgun. and a CD player playing the RAMONES 'Howling at the Moon'. In my underpants.   I can hardly wait!  

Derf: You're going to put a CD player in your underpants??? Trevor may be contacting you shortly to see about copying this technology...

Major laughs from the blushing South African with skiddies in his undies!

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle Smile TeddyR
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 08:13:32 AM by Trevor » Logged

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Patient7
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2008, 10:14:43 PM »

Let's wind back to the possibility that a nuclear blast can get you suoerpowers.  I personally would enjoy the ability to breathe underwater, that way the mutants can't get me.

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2008, 10:48:42 PM »

RC: I'm gonna sit on the roof of my house and  drop LSD. With my shotgun. and a CD player playing the RAMONES 'Howling at the Moon'. In my underpants.   I can hardly wait!  

Derf: You're going to put a CD player in your underpants??? Trevor may be contacting you shortly to see about copying this technology...

Major laughs from the blushing South African with skiddies in his undies!

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle Smile TeddyR

Your more than welcome to join the party, Trevor!!! We can ALL dance like we got ants in our pants! YEE-Haa!!! Your ancient undies may even make a good weapon against nuclear powered zombies!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2008, 11:37:56 PM »

If I survived a great conflagration where our civilization came to some sorry end, frankly, I always thought I'd hopefully be prepared with a prescription for painkillers, or anti-anxiety medication and just OD.  'Course, preparation is the key, like having all the tools necessary, like a big axe... as BELA once put it, I'd prob'ly just go apesh*t!!!

I often refer to my little dog as "nuclear winter chicken..."  or "cold chicken supper..." 
She does not care for that...

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2008, 11:48:20 PM »

Man! We could party like its ...uh......1999 of course!!!

I dunno about the viking dude though...

Small | Large

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Patient7
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2008, 04:53:48 PM »

If I survived a great conflagration where our civilization came to some sorry end, frankly, I always thought I'd hopefully be prepared with a prescription for painkillers, or anti-anxiety medication and just OD.  'Course, preparation is the key, like having all the tools necessary, like a big axe... as BELA once put it, I'd prob'ly just go apesh*t!!!

YOU GET NOTHING!!!! except karma. BounceGiggle

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  THE END OF THE WORLD APPROACHES!!! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.