Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:11:20 AM
713330 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Has Anyone Seen The Knew Knight Rider Commercial????? « previous next »
Poll
Question: Has Anyone Seen The Knew Knight Rider Commercial?????
Yes, I have seen it and liked it and will watch the show. - 2 (20%)
Yes and Knight Rider is Firebird not a Ford what are they doing?!?!?!?! - 3 (30%)
Yes, but I am purist and will not watch the new show. - 1 (10%)
What is a Knight Rider???? - 0 (0%)
No, but I am interested to know what you are babbling about. - 0 (0%)
There is only one K.I.T.T and they should have left it alone after Knight Rider 2000. - 4 (40%)
Total Voters: 10

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Has Anyone Seen The Knew Knight Rider Commercial?????  (Read 6408 times)
JPickettIII
A BAD MOVIE IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!
Bad Movie Lover

HELP! WE ARE STUCK IN A GOOD MOVIE!!!

« on: January 31, 2008, 09:56:32 AM »

I saw the advertisement not long ago and thought this was an advertisement for the new Cobra Mustang.  The announcer was listing off all of these options and then I saw the familiar pulsing red light.

I said to my self; Self, what the heck are they doing?  Do the writers in Hollywood not have any imagination?  Why are they bringing this loved show back and doing it with a Mustang?

It seems to be a nasty trend that we the public have to suffer through.  They brought back the Bionic Woman, The American Gladiators, Paradise Motel and ten pounds of reality shows in a five pound bag.

I will be honest, I will probally watch the pilot episode to see how they would tie this new one in with the old one.

Here are a couple of clips of the old Knight Rider for the people that do not know what a Knight Rider is.

Small | Large

Small | Large

Here is a video of the new Knight Rider.

Small | Large

Just my ramblings...
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 10:05:21 AM by JPickettIII » Logged

\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///
Mr_Vindictive
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 02:29:39 PM »

I'll watch it if only for Will Arnett as K.I.T.T.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
soylentgreen
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 04:27:49 PM »

I love the behind-the-scenes promos where people involved in ill-advised reworkings of older hits wax nostalgic in a vain effort to convince intelligent viewers than they are both sincere and capable of any kind of quality output.

That lead actor was sitting around in his own crap when the show was at it's zenith!  Lookingup

"Hello Mike"  ??  Thumbdown 

Hasselhoff is no brilliant thespian, but the show does have an important role in television's cultural history.

That's a pass for me on this one.

That's my driver's license picture....I hate that picture!"
Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 05:38:54 PM »

One good quality, they made the theme slightly different, while still being true to the original theme.  I've never seen the original Knight Rider but I'll watch it anyway  That is if nothing better is on.

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
ToyMan
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 08:40:51 PM »

not being a fan of car culture, with exceptions for batmobile geekouts and whatnot, i didn't care for the new k.i.t.t. at all. it looked tame. i don't know if the clip shows the vehicle in "attack mode" or whatever, but what i saw looked really week. i've seen better mods on the street.

Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2008, 01:03:14 AM »

not being a fan of car culture, with exceptions for batmobile geekouts and whatnot, i didn't care for the new k.i.t.t. at all. it looked tame. i don't know if the clip shows the vehicle in "attack mode" or whatever, but what i saw looked really week. i've seen better mods on the street.

I think it looks more like some rich brats car that she got for her televised 16th birthday party, which she started getting all huffy about because it was a costume party and too many people dressed up as The Crow.

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
trekgeezer

We're all just victims of circumstance

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2008, 08:27:32 AM »

Just read that Val Kilmer will be the voice of the new KITT.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news08/080207j.php

And you thought Trek isn't cool.
Mr_Vindictive

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2008, 11:44:19 AM »

Just read that Val Kilmer will be the voice of the new KITT.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news08/080207j.php

That's a shame Trek.  I'm a big fan of Arnett.  He's one of those actors that you just don't see (or hear in this case) enough. 

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Terf
Bad Movie Lover

I wish I could be as popular as you think you are.

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2008, 10:35:26 AM »

I'm assuming you guys were all talking about the Knight Rider made-for-tv movie on NBC, which was on during the Writer's Strike. Personally, I thought it had plenty of potential and looked real cool, but there were way too many !@#$%^& DRIVING SCENES! Not enough action, too much rambling on about the past. Never seen the original series, but I was disappointed.  Bluesad

Things could be worse; you could be twins.
Warp Ninja X
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2008, 01:48:07 PM »

I'm a true blue fan of the original Knight Rider and I was hopping they make it better than that crapfest tv movie Knight Rider 2000 but they didn't the plot stinks the people weren't good and the car was too big. I wish the use a Dodge Stealth.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Has Anyone Seen The Knew Knight Rider Commercial????? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.