Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:59:31 PM
714247 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  WWE Pictures to remake Ready To Rumble! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WWE Pictures to remake Ready To Rumble!  (Read 4236 times)
respectmeordye3
Bad Movie Lover

« on: February 05, 2008, 10:14:37 AM »

I lied.

did I scare ya?

BounceGiggle   Drink  Drink  Drink 
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 03:41:26 PM »

Nope.  What scares me is this past Christmas I bought my nephews tickets to WWE Supershow at the Dunkin' Donuts Center in Providence, RI.  Two Saturdays ago I took them to the show and sat through 3 hours of the most ridiculous "entertainment" imaginable.  This stuff looks fake enough on TV, but in person it REALLY looks fake.  Yet, many people in the audience seemed convinced these guys were really hurting each other.  The only good part was when the "Divas" came in to the ring and stripped down to their dental-floss bikinis . . . and then started throwing each other around.  As for the male wrestlers . . . damn you, Rey Mysterio and Kane!  Ah, the sacrifices I make for my nephews . . .

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 09:38:19 PM »

I lied.

did I scare ya?

BounceGiggle   Drink  Drink  Drink 
Didn't scare me, but you had my hopes up. Hatred

Even if they did, couldn't be any worse than No Holds Barred.  That was terrible.

Nope.  What scares me is this past Christmas I bought my nephews tickets to WWE Supershow at the Dunkin' Donuts Center in Providence, RI.  Two Saturdays ago I took them to the show and sat through 3 hours of the most ridiculous "entertainment" imaginable.  This stuff looks fake enough on TV, but in person it REALLY looks fake.  Yet, many people in the audience seemed convinced these guys were really hurting each other.  The only good part was when the "Divas" came in to the ring and stripped down to their dental-floss bikinis . . . and then started throwing each other around.  As for the male wrestlers . . . damn you, Rey Mysterio and Kane!  Ah, the sacrifices I make for my nephews . . .
Sadly, a lot of the 'hot' divas are gone.  Only hot one I like nowadays is Maria, and she's gonna be in Playboy.  Maria and Ashley Massaro.  I long for the days of Lita, Trish Stratus, Sunny, Terri Runnels.  Ahh, memories.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
respectmeordye3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 01:35:38 PM »

what do you mean?

Ready To Rumble WAS worse than No Holds Barred!
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2008, 10:13:38 PM »

what do you mean?

Ready To Rumble WAS worse than No Holds Barred!
No.  No it wasnt.

respectmeordye3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2008, 07:16:53 PM »

yes. Yes it was.

Both are pretty bad I admit but Ready To Rumble was much worse-at least No Holds Barred didn't have characters giving but-stuck fingers as a finisher.

oh yes-one other thing, while both flicks led to actual wrestling storylines from each company---at least No Hold Barred kept it mostly around just wrestling whereas Ready To Rumble did the world's most retarded cage match--not to mention that while it was bad to see Zeus win a lot of matches it wasn't as bad as having David Arquette-an actor of B-movies- win the WCW title. Besides the films indicates that fans still think it's all real.
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2008, 12:38:16 PM »

I liked Ready to Rumble more than No Holds Barred. 

I agree, both were bad. 

Either way, Body Slam was worse than both Ready to Rumble and No Holds Barred in my opinon.

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  WWE Pictures to remake Ready To Rumble! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.