Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:12:05 AM
713383 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  If you're a man, are you AN ANGRY WHITE MAN? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: If you're a man, are you AN ANGRY WHITE MAN?  (Read 14806 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2008, 10:25:22 PM »

Thank you, DAMON.  Having been raised Catholic, I'm thinking more THOMAS A. DOOLEY

But can he 'Deliver Us from Evil' ... not to get into his alleged personal life but I will never be that sensitive.
He was thrown out of the Navy...  BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
CheezeFlixz
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2008, 10:29:27 PM »

Yeah before the Village People were popular ... (you know the song.)

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2008, 11:01:09 PM »

hmm
Small | Large

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Dennis
Yes, it's true, absolutely true. I am a

I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2008, 12:36:20 PM »

I've been following this all week, now that it's Saturday I have time to post a reply so I'm going to add my 2 cents, I believe I understand what our friend Cheezeflixz means when he says he's an angry white man, it has nothing to do with race or gender. It's that government, local, state and federal, do things in the name of fairness and equality that actually give an unfair advantage to one group or cause a problem for another group. I can understand the reasoning behind these decisions, can sometimes even see the need for them, that doesn't make them fair or right. It's the feeling that being a middle class working tax payer you are at times being discriminated against by the government your taxes support.

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.
Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2008, 04:18:09 PM »

I really hope everybody on this thread noticed that a heated debate came up from Cheeze saying that he fits the profile described in the article.  And I must agree with an earlier post by Cheeze, or at least I think it was Cheeze, I was watching Undercover Brother as I read this so I was a bit distracted, but I digress, our country was built by angry white men and I think that if we were to come together as a people, be it black, white, man, or woman, our civilization can be better than it ever has, I may be insane, but the great people who built this planet up from the ground wer pretty nuts too, so I say, don't be an angry white man, be an angry, law abiding, crazy person.  This is Patient7, signing off.

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2008, 05:44:53 PM »

Yeah...this country was built by angry white men,  on paper,......the angry black men ,chinese men,were doing the physical labor....and the angry red men were fighting for there lives,. The AWM  is  p**sed off about various things that the goverment they built backfired on them. They expected the Constitution to stand for ONLY them...not slaves and 'injuns'.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2008, 08:09:01 PM »

I've been following this all week, now that it's Saturday I have time to post a reply so I'm going to add my 2 cents, I believe I understand what our friend Cheezeflixz means when he says he's an angry white man, it has nothing to do with race or gender. It's that government, local, state and federal, do things in the name of fairness and equality that actually give an unfair advantage to one group or cause a problem for another group. I can understand the reasoning behind these decisions, can sometimes even see the need for them, that doesn't make them fair or right. It's the feeling that being a middle class working tax payer you are at times being discriminated against by the government your taxes support.

BINGO and Karma!

The stories I could tell you!

Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2008, 10:21:33 PM »

Yeah...this country was built by angry white men,  on paper,......the angry black men ,chinese men,were doing the physical labor....and the angry red men were fighting for there lives,. The AWM  is  p**sed off about various things that the goverment they built backfired on them. They expected the Constitution to stand for ONLY them...not slaves and 'injuns'.

Well, fortunatley, times have changed, and now (most of us) have respect for people of all races.

Yes, salad.
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2008, 02:18:21 AM »

Well, fortunatley, times have changed, and now (most of us) have respect for people of all races.

Even back in the day of the founding fathers it wasn't so much about race as it was about fairness from the crown, of which there was little. Granted the line "All men are created equal ..." seemed a bit absurd in a country that had slavery at the time. But that is a completely different topic unto itself.

I feel most people have respect for anyone that regardless of race, gender, national origin that puts in a honest days work, pays there taxes, takes care of their family and does it all without there hand stuck out as if they are owed something above and beyond their wages. I know I do, I don't see people based on their gender, race or origin I see them as either part of the solution, or part of the problem.
A lot of people needs a little help at some point in their life, and there is a huge difference in those looking for a hand up and those looking for a hand out. I take great belief in the adage give a man a fish he eats for a day (hand out), teach a man to fish he eats for a life time (hand up).

Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2008, 11:11:47 PM »

Even back in the day of the founding fathers it wasn't so much about race as it was about fairness from the crown, of which there was little. Granted the line "All men are created equal ..." seemed a bit absurd in a country that had slavery at the time. But that is a completely different topic unto itself.

I feel most people have respect for anyone that regardless of race, gender, national origin that puts in a honest days work, pays there taxes, takes care of their family and does it all without there hand stuck out as if they are owed something above and beyond their wages. I know I do, I don't see people based on their gender, race or origin I see them as either part of the solution, or part of the problem.
A lot of people needs a little help at some point in their life, and there is a huge difference in those looking for a hand up and those looking for a hand out. I take great belief in the adage give a man a fish he eats for a day (hand out), teach a man to fish he eats for a life time (hand up).

YEAH!!

Yes, salad.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  If you're a man, are you AN ANGRY WHITE MAN? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.