Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:04:55 AM
713398 Posts in 53059 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Microwave Massacre « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Microwave Massacre  (Read 37639 times)
badmovieguy
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I saw this again yesterday. Some friends and I rented it back in the 80's and I've been searching for it ever since. Netflix has it!!!
jason
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2006, 09:16:54 AM »

I loved this film, i saw it the first time when i was about 12 years old. My parents pretty much let me watch what i wanted on the account that i did special makeup effects. anyway i think it is one of the funniest films i have ever seen. A total spoof on women, sex, and of course cannabalism. I think my favorite part is when the bum is digging through the trash and finds the severed hand which he uses to scratch his genitals with.I also like the part where donald is killing his wife with the saltshaker and he stops to throw some salt over his shoulder for good luck.. lol!! This flick belongs in any gorehounds collection. I was excited when i found it on dvd finally after years of searching.
ShifterCat
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2008, 06:59:49 PM »

You know, all of this could have been averted if Frosty had just gotten off his fat sexist ass and made his OWN damn sandwiches.

Misogyny leads to cannibalism. You heard it here first, folks!
David
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2009, 04:42:53 PM »

I was happy to find out that I wasn't the only one on earth who has seen this movie! The giant woman sandwich is freakin hilarious
mike
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2010, 11:38:51 PM »

Craig Muckler is planning on a whole new movie with his original intent on the dark humor!  From what I have read it's great!  He is actively searching for investors as he wants to keep this as an independent film.  To contact Craig go to the facebook page  Microwave Massacre Movie! Hatred TongueOut BounceGiggle
The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2010, 01:26:18 PM »

I hadn't seen this movie in years, but I recently bought the DVD and watched it a few nights ago.  I find this to be a hugely entertaining movie . . . as low budget and cheesy as you can get . . . but very watchable and great for repeat viewings.  Invite some friends over and watch it for a few laughs.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Microwave Massacre « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.