Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:34:26 AM
713327 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What makes you angry? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Author Topic: What makes you angry?  (Read 25798 times)
odinn7
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2008, 10:28:51 PM »

Something else I'm starting to disdain...this never-ending Winter!  C'mon Springtime! The gray skies are getting a little old; can't wait to see Mr. Sol again!  C'mon sunshine!

I hear ya!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2008, 06:49:30 PM »

Something else I'm starting to disdain...this never-ending Winter!  C'mon Springtime! The gray skies are getting a little old; can't wait to see Mr. Sol again!  C'mon sunshine!

Hear Hear!

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2008, 12:42:30 AM »

Even though I am the Angry White Man, actually very little makes me angry ... I just don't have space in my head to give it out rent free to be angry about something. It just doesn't solve the problem, besides, don't get mad, get even.

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2008, 05:18:00 AM »

Hatred These $#%^&* make me angry!  Hatred

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/02/27/saf.racist.video/index.html

This is truly disgusting to think that 16 years after democracy, such a thing could happen.

I was on this campus in July 2007 for our film festival: I will not be going there this year.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 05:19:52 AM by Trevor » Logged

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Killer Bees
Newly Appointed Government Employee and

Never give up on love

« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2008, 06:31:38 PM »

I agree, Trevor.  That's just ridiculous.  It amazes me that people still act this way.  I guess the human capacity for inhumanity is endless.

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
What once was mine.......
Justy
Bad Movie Lover

Oh the humanity!

« Reply #35 on: February 29, 2008, 07:06:04 AM »

the government.  state government is bad, especially here in massachusetts, but fedral governent because they can declare wars and print money.

I hate GOOD government too.  it jsut paves the way for the next idiot to take advantage of the good will to wreck more stuff.

Don't blame me I voted for Muffy.

-----------------------------------------
"Hey that's great, but who're the Chefs?"
-----------------------------------------
Eyesore
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2008, 06:58:38 PM »

I had to go take an HIV and Hepatitis B&C test yesterday because of this http://www.lvrj.com/news/16067972.html yesterday. Knowing that I may have infected my wife...well, I don't have any words right now.
ulthar

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2008, 10:11:16 PM »

I had to go take an HIV and Hepatitis B&C test yesterday because of this http://www.lvrj.com/news/16067972.html yesterday. Knowing that I may have infected my wife...well, I don't have any words right now.

Holy Mackeral!  That goes beyond angry.

I did not read the whole article, but I sure hope criminal charges are in the works...severe criminal charges.  There's just no excuse for that sort of thing.

Just Wow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
Eyesore
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2008, 10:33:11 PM »

I know, inconceivable isn't it? Reusing syringes and cleaning solution. The labs are overwhelmed right now due to the influx of people getting these tests. They told me it would be 5 to 10 days before I get my results. There were old people and Mom's with kids in there getting tested. All of this because some millionaires had to save some money.

This story broke on Thursday, and I got tested yesterday. I've been numb until this afternoon. I still can't quite grasp why this should ever happen.

I'm just surfing around for distraction purposes now, on auto-pilot I guess.
odinn7

« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2008, 04:18:16 PM »

I'm sorry of your situation and I hope things work out for you and your family.

What truly amazes me here is that nobody that worked there came forward to say anything. They all knew that was wrong and was a health risk yet they were all too concerned about their jobs obviously that they didn't say anything. Sick...just sick.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2008, 05:41:33 PM »

That is the single worst story I have seen in the past few years.  I hope all goes well for you and yours. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Killer Bees
Newly Appointed Government Employee and

Never give up on love

« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2008, 10:54:37 PM »

That's a nightmare story you usually hear about in third world countries, not somewhere as rich as the US!  I'm sorry you're having a hard time, I really hope things work out okay for you.

I'll send you love and good thoughts.  Try to stay positive and just remember that this in not your fault in any way.  The blame belongs squarely at the feet of arseholes playing with peoples' lives.

I hope those bastards get tossed in jail for a long long time.

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
What once was mine.......
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2008, 12:34:19 PM »

I have kept coming back to this thread, because I was trying to think exactly what I wanted to say.  That your family (and thousands of others) have to go through this is plenty reason for anger.  Especially because, from what the article says, it's not a false alert - people were infected by the clinic's failing.

The most troubling aspect is that those doctors and nurses knew, for certain, that doing that was wrong.  They did it anyway, because it was "the way it was done."  Something I repeat to myself often is to raise my children to think.  I want them to be good citizens, not cattle.  If something is wrong, it doesn't matter how many people are doing it, it is wrong. 

My best to you and the family.  I hope it comes to nothing more than stress and worry once the tests come back.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
flackbait

The fate of the last door to door salesmen

« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2008, 05:08:44 PM »

My condolences, I wish you and your family luck. I think thats probably the most bastardly thing I've heard of in ages.

Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2008, 05:32:22 PM »

Those doctors have some serious problems, anybody stupid enough to reuse a syringe should not have a college degree of any kind, let alone a medical degree.

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What makes you angry? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.