Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:43:57 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Misc Comments  |  Badmovies.org Radio - "Toys for Tots" « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Badmovies.org Radio - "Toys for Tots"  (Read 27706 times)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« on: February 28, 2008, 05:07:43 PM »

It is a great program, but mentally damaging for an adult male.  The mere sight of Candyland gives me the shakes.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
H.W.
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2008, 01:36:56 AM »

I always hated Toys for Tots.  Hatred  But a Mercenary does not have to put up with any of that!   TeddyR
Big Paulie Virgo
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 03:16:57 PM »

hot

Andrew,
On behalf of another MD'er, thanks for taking my 'Toys for Tots' donations. I geve 8 games (no Candyland--do not hunt me down with an M50), two bikes, and some RC cars(I think 3). Yeah--I did Bratz last year--much to the consternation of MY wife(my 8 yr old daughter doesn't understand the Bratz craze--she loves Lego's though)
As for donations--someone gave a bike flag--that was made in 1977. Someone even gave a NASA paperweight one year. Luckily, I screen ALL donations before we take them out to the pickup point. Semper Fi, friend!

PEV (Not a Marine, but many male cousins who were. And one female cousin who was Air Force. Don't hold it against me)
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 12:21:24 PM »

On behalf of another MD'er, thanks for taking my 'Toys for Tots' donations. I geve 8 games (no Candyland--do not hunt me down with an M50), two bikes, and some RC cars(I think 3). Yeah--I did Bratz last year--much to the consternation of MY wife(my 8 yr old daughter doesn't understand the Bratz craze--she loves Lego's though)

Thank you for donating (and many thanks for zero Candylands - though that is a good game for kids).  All that us Marines do is provide the logistics.  The community makes the donations, we're the trucks and the muscle. 

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 12:32:40 PM »

Been following your excellent service to our country, your annual charity activities, and your b-movie contributions to the world for 7-8 years now.

Well done......................

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 03:41:52 PM »

Hey Andrew, another great podcast - that stuff about the purple screaming Christmas ape was hilarious!  I'll have to find one of those to donate next year.  What address do I send it to in order to make sure it gets to you personally?

Juuuuuuuuuuust kidding.  TeddyR

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
jeff
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2008, 03:34:33 AM »

Dude you had both me and my friend in tears from that i mean the thing crucified, i had 1 of those damn things, i ended up taking a blow torch to it, told my gf my dog tore it apart thank god she bought it.  but yeah i needed that today keep up the good work man
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Misc Comments  |  Badmovies.org Radio - "Toys for Tots" « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.