Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 10:14:26 PM
714321 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Look at this fat jerk. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Look at this fat jerk.  (Read 4197 times)
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« on: March 03, 2008, 11:12:51 PM »

Way to be a n00b, kid.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gJFHmzYB4uE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gJFHmzYB4uE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 11:17:52 PM »

This kid's a total buttmunch.  I want to spit on his zit covered face.  There's one situation where I wouldn't and that's in an alternate universe where this moron has done something with his life instead of playing new video games, then bragging on youtube about how he has a copy.  Wouldn't be bragging when I have my fist three feet down his throat.  That is if he's not eating it.

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 11:48:33 PM »

It's a safe bet that kid'll be a virgin until he's well into his 40's...maybe even later.   BounceGiggle
Killer Bees
Newly Appointed Government Employee and

Never give up on love

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 01:00:14 AM »

What's the kid saying?  I don't have speakers on my pc here at work and I'm not connected at home.

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine.......
AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 07:16:52 AM »

Has anyone else noticed that Jabba Jr.'s supposed copy of Smash Bros. is printed backwards? He probably just stole one of the empty "Reserve Your Copy Now!" display boxes that GameStop puts out to advertise pre-orders. And I've got an Andrew Jackson that says this queef dies before anyone touches his genitals without financial stimulation. Whether it's suicide, beaten to death by people he irritates in college, or drowning in a deep fryer while working at Jack-in-the-Box.  Wink

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
"A grizzly bear with a chainsaw. Now THERE's a killing machine!" - The Simpsons
"I've always wanted to make love to an angry welder." - Jaws: the Revenge
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2008, 12:23:31 PM »

Has anyone else noticed that Jabba Jr.'s supposed copy of Smash Bros. is printed backwards? He probably just stole one of the empty "Reserve Your Copy Now!" display boxes that GameStop puts out to advertise pre-orders. And I've got an Andrew Jackson that says this queef dies before anyone touches his genitals without financial stimulation. Whether it's suicide, beaten to death by people he irritates in college, or drowning in a deep fryer while working at Jack-in-the-Box.  Wink

I noticed that too, but than I also noticed that the text on his shirt is ALSO backwards, so I guess it was a problem with the camera.

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
soylentgreen
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2008, 03:10:43 PM »

It's a safe bet that kid'll be a virgin until he's well into his 40's...maybe even later.  
I think the problem is that he is 40.

I was in GameStop the other night scoping out some 360 games(as I plan to get the system once and for all next weekend) and perusing the PS2 used stuff.  The entire time I was in there, the staff could not stop trying to cajole anyone who bought anything to reserve Smash Brothers.

After about 20 minutes of listening to this(and the PS3 demo station stuck on the same 15 second menu music loop!) I suddenly had to ask myself...WHAT THE HELL IS SMASH BROTHERS.  Well, after finding out, I still can't figure out what the big deal is.  It looks like every other Nintendo company game.  I distinctly remember the Cabbage Patch Kid lunacy,  observing ludicrously long lines of soccer moms camped outside of toy stores waiting for precious Beanie Babies and folks setting up tent cities for tickets to Star Wars Ep 1(Hooo! How embarrassing was that?)...this just seems like another one of those things that people will look back on six months and go "Phew, what the hell was that all about?"

Now, a night with an unconscious Jessica Simpson?  I'd pony up a five dollar deposit for thatWink

That's my driver's license picture....I hate that picture!"
Captain Tars Tarkas
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2008, 03:19:26 PM »

He admits it's fake in his YouTube profile.

This kid's big problem is he's out of breath just turning on his webcam.  Even with the Wii, he'll probably have fatigue tiring his weak muscles within seconds of play, causing him to slump towards the floor and eventually get carted off to the hospital for mild cardiac problems.  Then he sued Nintendo for $50 million.

Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2008, 05:04:06 PM »

Two things

Ash, if this out of shape D&D fanatic doesn't get out of the house and change his tone, he WONT live to the age of 40.

Soylentgreen, the reason why Smash Brothers is such a big hit is because the other Smash Brothers games were extremely good, so Nintendo is trying to make it look good and put a lot of emphasis on it until they completley destroy the idea of it.  See Mario, Luigi, etc.

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2008, 05:08:16 PM »

After about 20 minutes of listening to this(and the PS3 demo station stuck on the same 15 second menu music loop!) I suddenly had to ask myself...WHAT THE HELL IS SMASH BROTHERS.  Well, after finding out, I still can't figure out what the big deal is.  It looks like every other Nintendo company game.  I distinctly remember the Cabbage Patch Kid lunacy,  observing ludicrously long lines of soccer moms camped outside of toy stores waiting for precious Beanie Babies and folks setting up tent cities for tickets to Star Wars Ep 1(Hooo! How embarrassing was that?)...this just seems like another one of those things that people will look back on six months and go "Phew, what the hell was that all about?"

As a registered Nintendophile (something I'm legally obligated to announce whenever I join a message board...), a new Smash Bros. game is cause for much rejoicing and anticipation. Not unlike when a new Super Mario, Legend of Zelda, Mario Kart, or Metroid game is being released. Smash Bros. is one of those games that mixes the socializing fun of party games with the "beat up your friend" fun of fighting games with the nergasm fun of "who'd win in a fight: Mario or Sonic?" fanboy service. Though they're still entertaining as basic fighting game experiences, it's one of those "you're either a part of it, or you're happier not being a part of it" things.  TeddyR

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
"A grizzly bear with a chainsaw. Now THERE's a killing machine!" - The Simpsons
"I've always wanted to make love to an angry welder." - Jaws: the Revenge
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Look at this fat jerk. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.