Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:37:47 PM
714253 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Strange dream involving....ANDREW?! « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Strange dream involving....ANDREW?!  (Read 12183 times)
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2008, 01:12:56 PM »

Why the hell is this thread back? BounceGiggle

This is actually really weird, bucause just last night I had another dreamwhere one of my friends became a transexual. ....HOLY CRAP! and I just realized that his name is ANDY!!! no joke!

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
Menard
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2008, 05:16:26 PM »

Why the hell is this thread back? BounceGiggle

This is actually really weird, bucause just last night I had another dreamwhere one of my friends became a transexual. ....HOLY CRAP! and I just realized that his name is ANDY!!! no joke!

Maybe Andrea, on some subconscious psychic plane, is reaching out to you.

ewwww Buggedout

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle
Sister Grace

I found my mind in a brown paper bag...

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2008, 05:24:03 PM »

TeddyR

Menard...
Why don't you come out of the closet and just re-register!? Quit screwing around dude!   

I agree with Ash: we are missing you here, Doctor. I was even tempted to use your avatar the other day as I'm getting sick of seeing my own face, but I said: "No, that avatar is Menard's to use." That prevented me as well as the fact that my ass may be kicked if I do use it.  Buggedout

Come back, please, we miss you!  Smile

yeah, your new picture must have came along while i took my leave of absence. Nice photo!

Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-
Menard
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2008, 10:36:29 PM »

Don't you just hate it when a thread drops to the bottom of a page, and near falls off, then someone comes along and bumps it back to the top?

Me too.

That's why I am posting how much I would like to not see that happen with this thread about the dream KYGOTC had where Andrew was a bodacious, blonde haired, air-headed bimbo (my memory of his description may be a bit off).

I'm certain that Andrew would be more than happy when this thread drops off the page and never comes back again.

As a matter of fact, I'm certain that we would all like to see this thread drop off the page to not annoy Andrew again.

Please, won't you show your support for Andrew?

Just post here your well wishes for Andrew, tell him how much you would like to see this thread go away, or just give him a thumbs up letting him know that you are there for her......uh...him.

Your support is much appreciated...sniff...thank you very mush.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2008, 11:49:50 AM »

Oddly, I once had a dream where Andrew appeared as a MAN... weird, huh?

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Menard
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2008, 02:24:40 PM »

Oddly, I once had a dream where Andrew appeared as a MAN... weird, huh?

Uh...disturbing would be the word I would use.
Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2008, 04:03:48 PM »

Don't you just hate it when a thread drops to the bottom of a page, and near falls off, then someone comes along and bumps it back to the top?

Me too.

That's why I am posting how much I would like to not see that happen with this thread about the dream KYGOTC had where Andrew was a bodacious, blonde haired, air-headed bimbo (my memory of his description may be a bit off).

I'm certain that Andrew would be more than happy when this thread drops off the page and never comes back again.

As a matter of fact, I'm certain that we would all like to see this thread drop off the page to not annoy Andrew again.

Please, won't you show your support for Andrew?

Just post here your well wishes for Andrew, tell him how much you would like to see this thread go away, or just give him a thumbs up letting him know that you are there for her......uh...him.

Your support is much appreciated...sniff...thank you very mush.

I aree with Menard on this one.

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
Dennis
Yes, it's true, absolutely true. I am a

I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2008, 11:21:45 AM »

I've actually had only one dream that had Andrew in it, he was criticizing my shop drawings and threatening dire consequences if my work didn't improve, other than that there was nothing till I read this thread a couple days ago. Last night I was in my high school history class and my teacher slowly morphed into Andrew, he looks pretty good in a three piece suit and polished black wing tips, I was the only one in the class who noticed the change.
Poogie walked in while I was typing this and she said that there's just something wrong with us guys having any kind of dream about Andrew, no matter how innocuous it seems, this has caused me to question my sexual identity, I used to be a lesbian trapped in a man's body, now I'm not sure what I am.
Perhaps Poogie can help me find out, OH POOGIE HONEY, WHERE ARE YOU ?

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2008, 11:34:38 AM »

threatening dire consequences

Yep, that sounds like Andrew.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Menard
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2008, 11:35:44 AM »

Poogie walked in while I was typing this...

...OH POOGIE HONEY, WHERE ARE YOU ?

You misplaced her that quickly?

TongueOut
Dennis
Yes, it's true, absolutely true. I am a

I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2008, 12:19:37 PM »

Yes, I did, a goodly part of the fun is the sublime anticipation I feel while trying to find her hiding place, I must return to the search, I'll be back tomorrow.  TeddyR

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2008, 01:14:30 PM »

Yes, I did,

YOU LOST HER?  well, she didn't just grow legs, , and. . . nevermind. .

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Menard
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2008, 11:21:41 PM »

I was just checking to make certain that nobody has dug up this thread to bring it back to the top.

I'm happy to report nobody has. TeddyR
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2008, 09:07:53 AM »

I could be a part of the detachment going; so you might not be as safe up there as you think.

Buggedout Yikes......ermmm....ghouck ~ I've got a pair of running shoes, size 8 if you need them.

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2008, 11:21:53 AM »

I could be a part of the detachment going; so you might not be as safe up there as you think.

Buggedout Yikes......ermmm....ghouck ~ I've got a pair of running shoes, size 8 if you need them.

Eh, , it's a pretty big state, he can't search ALL of it. . .

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Strange dream involving....ANDREW?! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.