Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:11:56 AM
714230 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  man emurges from pond with chainsaw « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: man emurges from pond with chainsaw  (Read 3628 times)
bazarovcnn
« on: March 04, 2008, 08:44:50 PM »

I hope to god this isn’t something to do with chuck Norris.  All I remember was mid 90’s my babysitter let me stay up late to watch TV, it was either a TV show or movie.  Two men are running through the woods, one helping the other one up because he is badly hurt, at first they are being chased and they hide by surfaced tree roots for protection, they escape that and start wading into a pond, when a man emerges from the pond with a chainsaw and snakes on him.  Sadly this is all I remember. Oh and its not southern comfort but kinds like it.
akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 03:39:40 PM »

Sounds like you could be mixing the beginning of Avenging Force (two men running through the woods, one is attacked by a man who emerges from the water) with part of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre III (Leatherface and another man have a chainsaw fight in the water).

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 09:22:36 PM »

Gee...first thing I thought of was TCM III as well!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
bazarovcnn
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2008, 03:06:56 AM »

I may have been off about the chainsaw part, Avenging Force looks 100 percent on the money.  I can not thank this community enough, even though my mass health put me 90 percent in the poverty level i am going to make a donation as soon as possible to this site. I first found it in high school years ago (looking up meet the feebles which was on the main page) and ordered every movie reviewed with my firend john, ture b movie fan.  Ever seince you have all been the greatest help to me. Andrew I thank you where ever you are in the world you have created the greatest sub cultre.  And akria you are the man, people like you are the best friends someone can never really know.  Thank you all again.
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2008, 08:31:23 AM »

Bazarovcnn, thank you and no worries at all.  The site is doing okay, but hearing that somebody enjoys it is always what keeps me motivated. 

Akiratubo has been around here for quite a while, now that you make me think of it.  The site has been here almost 10 years, how long has it been?

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
akiratubo

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2008, 10:44:41 PM »

Quote from: Andrew
Akiratubo has been around here for quite a while, now that you make me think of it.  The site has been here almost 10 years, how long has it been?

I've probably been visiting this site since 1998.  I stumbled across it one day at my two-year college.  I can't remember the movie that was the then-current review.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  man emurges from pond with chainsaw « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.