Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:03:23 AM
714351 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  SMASH BROS. BRAWL!!! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SMASH BROS. BRAWL!!!  (Read 4056 times)
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« on: March 10, 2008, 09:48:09 PM »

I have been looking forward to this game for almost a year, and after months and several push backs, its finnaly here! I even hosted the tounement at my work for the midnight release.
Ive got ALMOST everyone unlocked. I need to get Jigglypuff.

Soooo....Did anyone else pick this up, and if so, we should exchange wii codes to the MAX so we can fight eachother online! I still need to fix my wireless conection, but when i do, it's ON!

....So did anyone else get it?

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 10:27:14 PM »

We picked it up on Saturday night too. Between the two of us, my fiancee and I have put in probably 18 or more hours in the 48 hours or so we've had it. By Sunday night we'd finished probably 50% of the Subspace Emissary adventure and unlocked Falco, Captain Falcon, and Marth. While she was at work today, I unlocked Luigi, Ness and Sonic. I want to say we unlocked Captain Olimar and the Pikmin too, but I don't remember if they were available from the start or not... a lot of the last few days have been a blur for me.  Bluesad

I'm aching to unlock Mr. Game & Watch and R.O.B. though. And geekdom help me, Nintendo and their "gotta collect 'em all!" mentality have me fiending for new stickers, trophies and level building materials too. IGN is apparently hosting a site right now where people can upload their personalized levels and downloads ones other players have made while they're at it. That's probably the first thing I'll wind up doing when I wake up tomorrow. Heh heh. TongueOut

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
"A grizzly bear with a chainsaw. Now THERE's a killing machine!" - The Simpsons
"I've always wanted to make love to an angry welder." - Jaws: the Revenge
KYGOTC
Corprate slimeball of E.E.S.

Be EXELLENT to each other...and PARTY ON DUDES!!

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 12:03:57 AM »

We picked it up on Saturday night too. Between the two of us, my fiancee and I have put in probably 18 or more hours in the 48 hours or so we've had it. By Sunday night we'd finished probably 50% of the Subspace Emissary adventure and unlocked Falco, Captain Falcon, and Marth. While she was at work today, I unlocked Luigi, Ness and Sonic. I want to say we unlocked Captain Olimar and the Pikmin too, but I don't remember if they were available from the start or not... a lot of the last few days have been a blur for me.  Bluesad

I'm aching to unlock Mr. Game & Watch and R.O.B. though. And geekdom help me, Nintendo and their "gotta collect 'em all!" mentality have me fiending for new stickers, trophies and level building materials too. IGN is apparently hosting a site right now where people can upload their personalized levels and downloads ones other players have made while they're at it. That's probably the first thing I'll wind up doing when I wake up tomorrow. Heh heh. TongueOut

Yea, you get Olimar right off the bat.

I havent made any stages yet. Ive been more focused on unlocking stages and Jigglypuff cuz im having a ssbb party at my house on friday and I want as much availible as possible.

QUESTION:
Ya know those little peices of paper that will show up on the ground? You can pick those things up, but what do they do?

"I'm a man too, you know! I go pee-pee standing up!"
AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2008, 07:56:08 AM »

QUESTION:
Ya know those little peices of paper that will show up on the ground? You can pick those things up, but what do they do?

Those are the stickers for the sticker album. You don't know what you've picked up till you go into the album and check out the "new" menu. If you haven't played around with them yet, you can arrange them against backgrounds to make scenes (or, if you're like me, perverse scenes), or in Adventure mode you can stick 'em to the bottom of characters you have to enhance their powers.

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2008, 11:32:13 AM »

Man, the WiFi on this game sucks on my end. Either nobody's around to play against (I have to go Global since few of my friends own Wii and none of my friends own the game) or when I do find people to brawl with, I get disconnected.  Hatred

Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2008, 04:07:09 PM »

I'm hoping to get it for Easter.  You can go on the internet with the wii???  I knew you could get news and watch t.v but I didn't know that you could face off other people.  Cool.

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2008, 04:36:11 PM »

I'm hoping to get it for Easter.  You can go on the internet with the wii???  I knew you could get news and watch t.v but I didn't know that you could face off other people.  Cool.

Yeah, the cool part is that it comes with WiFi installed. Unfortunately, if you don't have wireless service, you need to buy an ethernet adapter. It's the opposite of the 360, which comes ethernet standard, but required you to buy a $100 wireless receiver if your computer is nowhere near your entertainment center... and that, ladies and gents, is why I don't have XBox Live.  Lookingup

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  SMASH BROS. BRAWL!!! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.