Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:06:57 PM
714238 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Morphing Gray Creature on SCI-FI « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Morphing Gray Creature on SCI-FI  (Read 4825 times)
Terf
Bad Movie Lover

I wish I could be as popular as you think you are.

« on: March 11, 2008, 01:02:07 AM »

Okay, a couple years ago I saw a movie (I THINK it was on the Sci-Fi Channel) that had a team of special scientists tracking down this "being", which was essentially just like the blob, only more genetically enhanced and grey and more menacing. I'll try to add all the tidbits I can remember to help out:

People who died: A dorky looking older man and his dog, a double-crosser, the sherriff of the town (he has a mustache), a really
                        hot scientist babe  TeddyR

Scenes: The team of scientists set up in an old house with a basement, where the really hot scientist babe bit the dust. (I think it
            was Victorian style.) The double crosser bit the dust in the city jail. The sherrif and two other scientists tracked the
            being to a bunch of caves and blew it up there. And the being travelled often through the sewers.

Ummm...I think that's it! I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Terf.

Things could be worse; you could be twins.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 07:54:07 AM »

Sounds like Project Viper:  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0310024/  My favorite part is where they steal about 5 minutes of footage from the movie Species and stick it right into the movie  TeddyR  I actually thought it was pretty good otherwise.

Trailer:  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0310024/trailers-screenplay-E15670-310
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 07:59:59 AM by Jack » Logged

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Terf
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 09:41:17 AM »

"Project VIPER" could very well be it! (I would need some pics of the movie for confirmation, but I also checked it out on Wikipedia and it looks just about right.) The amount of main actors/actresses also seems about right - I think there were 3 guys and 2 girls in the team of scientists. I won't be able to check it out for a couple of months (I know my folks wouldn't want that in the house, and I'm going to respect them), but I hope that's the one  TeddyR

Tell me  Wink, do you know if it was Lydie Denier who played the hot scientist babe? (Not the one who lived - she bit the dust.)  TeddyR I recall that she was blond and wore pigtails and glasses. Is my memory failing me?

Oh yes, "Species"...I saw the TV version of that movie on my local CW station at 1 AM. It was somewhat cool, but I felt sorry for the guys and that girl who bit the dust even though they didn't mean to become involved. But whatever...it had its moments! 

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2008, 12:41:22 PM »

All I remember about the hot babe who got killed was that she was wearing an incredibly tight tank top.  Sorry, that's just the way my mind works  Smile  They're showing this movie on the Sci-Fi Channel on March 15 or maybe 16 at 2:00 a.m. central time US.  Check your local listings.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Terf
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2008, 02:39:08 PM »

"All I remember about the hot babe who got killed was that she was wearing an incredibly tight tank top." Hey, it's not like I didn't forget she had a nice set. Hee, hee!  Twirling

JPickettIII
A BAD MOVIE IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!
Bad Movie Lover

HELP! WE ARE STUCK IN A GOOD MOVIE!!!

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2008, 08:56:43 AM »

I think the main dude in this film was also in Ice Spiders.

\\\\\\\"Freedom is not free\"\\\\\\ or ///\"Where ever you go, there you are!\"///
Terf
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2008, 07:41:21 PM »

I can believe that; when I was searching Project VIPER, some pictures of Ice Spiders came up. That looks like a BAD movie just waiting to be reviewed! :D

Chief 117
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2008, 07:35:50 PM »

It's project viper.   Do you mean the girl who the guy pushed into the wooden stake?   The girl who died was Tamara Davies.  She had brown hair, tank top, pigtails.  That should be the one you were asking about.
Chief 117
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2008, 01:18:41 PM »

Found some images

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Morphing Gray Creature on SCI-FI « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.