Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:54:35 AM
713393 Posts in 53059 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What don't you use? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What don't you use?  (Read 3067 times)
Patient7
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« on: March 11, 2008, 09:17:04 PM »

I've been wondering for a while if I'm the only person not using certain functions of the forum, like the buddy lists or the messaging.  Am I weird ir normal?  Somebody tell me!

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
Derf
Crazy Rabbity Thingy
Proofreader

Lagomorphs: menace or underutilized resource?

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 07:31:29 AM »

Um, okay: You're normally pretty weird.  TeddyR

There are a lot of functions I don't use, some I use occasionally, some I use all the time. I don't use the buddy lists. I occasionally use the personal messaging. If I need a function, I use it. If I don't need it, someone else may. It all works out.

"They tap dance not, neither do they fart." --Greensleeves, on the Fig Men of the Imagination, in "Twice Upon a Time."
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 03:18:05 PM »

I don't use messaging or buddy lists either.  So if you're weird, I'm weird.

The problem is everyone seems to think I'm weird for liking bad movies.  So, now that I'm in the company of those who share my weird tastes, I have to wonder whether I'm weird among the weirdos?

I think we're all wonderfully weird.     

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 04:28:58 PM »

Karma to the both of you, and Derf, yeah, I am normally weird.  I also eat really loud and leave a lot of crumbs, but thats a topic for another thread.

Yes, salad.
BTM

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 04:41:53 PM »

I've used the buddy lists a bit... I've buddied people I like but they don't seem to buddy me back... (or.. that sounds bad...)

But I have exchanged messages with a few people.  It's weird, I consider most people on  this forum friends or sorts, but I honestly wouldn't know ANY of you from Adam if we were to pass each other on the street.  I'm hoping that some of you know me enough from my posts that you consider me a friend as well, but I'm thinking maybe I'm just so desperate for social interaction I would call just about anyone who replies to one of my posts "friend".

As for stuff I don't use... well, never really needed the Table function for a post yet.. never bothered with sup sub buttons, or the insert FTP link (do people USE FTPs anymore other than uploading stuff to a homemade website?) 

Don't think I've ever changed the font type, added glow, shadow, used marquee, and only a few times have I changed the font color.  A lot of this is strictly cause I'm lazy, and usually post to say something rather than be fancy.  Although occasionally I format stuff with italics and bold.

Maybe I'll post in purple for awhile, just for fun.

Wait, never mind, that's damn hard to read...

Maybe lime green.

Ahh.. dunno.. be better if it was just a wee bit brighter...

« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 04:47:38 PM by BTM » Logged

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
Ed, Ego and Superego

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2008, 12:25:37 PM »

I've used the buddy lists a bit... I've buddied people I like but they don't seem to buddy me back... (or.. that sounds bad...)

I TRIED to come up woth something witty, but failed.
I've used messaging once in a while, but thats about all.  I have no buddies (sniff), and I don't really even look at whole areas of the site. I'm not really into multimedia, I'd rather read than listen or watch something.   If I'm on a news site, like CNN or something, I will always skip over video stories. 

-Ed

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2008, 08:06:22 AM »

Tact and common sense.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2008, 10:16:32 AM »

Karma for indianasmith

Yes, salad.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What don't you use? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.