Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:46:11 AM
714230 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Spitzer resigns « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Spitzer resigns  (Read 3918 times)
clockworkcanary
Bad Movie Lover

« on: March 12, 2008, 09:41:35 AM »

As a far leftwing loonie(TM), I must say that this ass-hat should have resigned sooner.  I'm a firm believer in the notion that we should police our own and this Dem needs to be crucified, figuratively speaking of course, for acting so high and mighty against prostitution, but hypocritically thinking he's above the law by participating in what he was supposedly oh-so against. 

In my mind, he's just as hypocritical as the gay republican politicians who were so against gays (but why weren't repubs so quick to ask for their resignation?).

Best of all, it was his own surveillance(sp?) laws that caught him.
Good riddance fuxtik Spitzer!  We don't want your kind 'roun' here.

Join us as we discuss all things schlock at Three Knock Theater podcast:

Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/197572800347267/

Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrLYkyXabfSwpcRQjhUMErQ
raj
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 10:09:59 AM »

Yeah.  I'm an independent, and I feel that prostitution should be legal (maybe regulated as in the Netherlands, with a lot of protection for the girls' health).  But if you make part of your job busting up call girl rings, and are a governor, you shouldn't be doing illegal things.
clockworkcanary
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 10:33:31 AM »

"I feel that prostitution should be legal (maybe regulated as in the Netherlands, with a lot of protection for the girls' health).  But if you make part of your job busting up call girl rings, and are a governor, you shouldn't be doing illegal things."

My feelings exactly. Especially since politicians should be held to a higher standard!  This "do as I say not as I do" irks me to no end.

If it were legal, as in parts of Nevada, it might be safer for those who are interested in that type of thing, although I don't have any evidence handy to back that up. 

Facebook Group:

Youtube channel:
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 10:48:19 AM »

I'm far from what you'd call a bible thumper or "values voter" but i say good riddance.  he's getting a taste of the humiliation he gave to others.  It's really no more complicated than that.
raj

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 12:25:41 PM »

If it were legal, as in parts of Nevada, it might be safer for those who are interested in that type of thing, although I don't have any evidence handy to back that up. 

In Amsterdam at least, they make you use a condom, er, or so I hear.
Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2008, 02:19:19 PM »

In Amsterdam there lived a maid, mark well what I do say!
In Amsterdam  there lived a maid, and she was  mistress of her trade
I'll go no more a-rovin' for you, fair maid!

A-rovin', a-rovin', for rovin's been me ru-i-n
I'll go no more a-rovin' for you, fair maid!
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2008, 11:47:20 PM »

In my mind, he's just as hypocritical as the gay republican politicians who were so against gays (but why weren't repubs so quick to ask for their resignation?).

They did and he did, BUT he reneged.

Frankly, I trying to envision what piece of a$$ is worth $4300 and hour. She'd better give the term turning TRICKS a entire new meaning.

flackbait

The fate of the last door to door salesmen

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2008, 12:08:54 AM »

Now to say that I'm not hypocrite on occasion is hypocritical TeddyR, but in politics one really should practice what you preach. Hypocritical politicians are probably #1 on my things that annoy the living @#$@#$ out of me list. Right before being woken up at odd hours in the morning by the neighbor's rap music! Hatred
clockworkcanary
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2008, 07:01:36 AM »

Yeah Cheez now that I think about it, I do recall a lot of folks from everywhere calling for all their resignations.  My bad.

As far as the Spitzer asshat story, it seems all the news outlest are plastering the girl's name, myspace, etc., all over the place.  Way to celebertize her I guess.  2008's Jessica Hawn.  Anyway, I can't seem to find anything on it, but I hear that Spitzer was having this expensive chick do some really nasty stuff; maybe that's why she was so expensive.   One can only imagine how p**sed Spitzer's wife must be!

Facebook Group:

Youtube channel:
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2008, 08:47:33 AM »

Oh but why would his wife be p**sed?  The news anchor I heard commenting last night said, "it's not an extra-marital affair".   Buggedout  Too fine a point for me I'm afraid!

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
raj

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2008, 01:31:19 PM »

Maybe the wife was just happy to not have to do certain things with hubby.  "You want to do what?!  Go get a hooker"
clockworkcanary
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2008, 04:52:17 PM »

Heh, I mean, I know she's gotta be p**sed ...just had to comment on the shooting-daggers face she was makin' at him!   But everyone's different; maybe she did say "I'm not doing that ...go find a hooker!

Facebook Group:

Youtube channel:
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Spitzer resigns « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.