Main Menu

Badmovies.org Radio - "Flash Gordon" Review

Started by Andrew, March 13, 2008, 11:56:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrew

Time to talk about the recently updated "Flash Gordon" review. How many times can I play off, "Flash! Ahhhhhhhhh!" before it gets old? Many, many times.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org

Jordan

Great stuff Andrew. "Flash! Aaaahhh!" never gets old by the way. In fact, I've actually had that song on continuous loop for hours at a time and enjoyed every second of it. (Queen he

By the way, you once again nearly killed me (I really should stop consuming food or drink when I visit the site): I had a half-chewed cheese puff in my mouth and nearly choked on it when you sang "ORCA! AAAAAHH!" I look forward to your next lethally funny podcast Andrew.  :wink:  :teddyr:
-----
The Vault Master
Caretaker of The B-Movie Film Vault
-----

Kevin Karstens

Great podcast, man...very entertaining.

I still make it a point to pop over to your site at least once a month, my addiction to both bad movies and your humorous writing style is something I've learned to accept...;)

Thanks, man!

"Get your hands out of my HEAD! GET YOUR HANDS OUT OF MY HEAD!"

Nice to know I'm not the only one who has experienced that one.

K

Andrew

Quote from: Jordan on March 14, 2008, 11:51:08 PM
By the way, you once again nearly killed me (I really should stop consuming food or drink when I visit the site): I had a half-chewed cheese puff in my mouth and nearly choked on it when you sang "ORCA! AAAAAHH!" I look forward to your next lethally funny podcast Andrew.  :wink:  :teddyr:

I've had something like that happen a couple of times, reading on the various b-movie sites.  Pasta is a complete nightmare, and don't even mention the pain of snorting Jack Daniels out of your nose.  But can't you just imagine an orca with a theme song?

Quote from: Kevin Karstens on March 25, 2008, 04:27:28 AM
I still make it a point to pop over to your site at least once a month, my addiction to both bad movies and your humorous writing style is something I've learned to accept...;)

Thanks, Kevin.  One of these days I'm going to update the "Howard the Duck" review, and that would be a natural for a podcast to go with it.  For some odd reason, whenever I think of that film, you also pop into my head. 
Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org

Tim Lehnerer

I knew a guy in grade school named Matt who would announce anything he'd done, including walking into another room, by singing "Matt! Ah-ahhhhh!"