Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:51:49 AM
713384 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Leprechaun 4: In Space « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Leprechaun 4: In Space  (Read 39264 times)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« on: March 16, 2008, 11:40:46 AM »

Holy interstellar rhyming carnage of the Irish!  In celebration of St. Patrick's Day, I present you with this lucky charm.  It features a leprechaun on a spaceship, and one of the most RANDOM GRATUITOUS BREAST SHOTS ever.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Inferno
Bad Movie Lover

Resident Jenova's Witness

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 03:43:22 PM »

I love how when they speak to mittenhiem, you can see the rest of him behind that metal suit just a TIIIIINY bit. TeddyR
Giant Claw Jr
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 05:08:37 PM »

At least in DARBY OGILL AND THE LITTLE PEOPLE the leperchuans were more freindly and they liked to dance a splash into jugs of water
Cotexman
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 08:21:41 PM »

Glitter doesn't really taste like anything and can be a real pain the butt to get all of it out of one's mouth.  Though getting it in your mouth in the first place sure can be fun.  Wink
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 09:16:03 PM »

Great review!   Thumbup

I did notice a typo.  There's no space between "dissolve" and "the".

"and the flesh-eating bacteria can dissolvethe unfortunate man."
BTM

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 10:21:28 PM »

I have to ask... what does UNQ mean?  (You say, "If he was on my rifle range, the boy would be going UNQ.")

And yes, I DID Google it, and it said it stood for unnilquadium.  When I looked up unnilquadium, it simply said, "rutherfordium" (uh, thanks, dictionary, that helped a lot.)  So, I looked up rutherfordium and it said,

Main Entry: ruth·er·ford·ium
Pronunciation: a short-lived radioactive element that is artificially produced -- symbol Rf; see ELEMENT table

Which is interesting, but I doubt that's what you meant...

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2008, 10:26:48 PM »

I did notice a typo.  There's no space between "dissolve" and "the".

"and the flesh-eating bacteria can dissolvethe unfortunate man."

Ah nuts, which was caused when I corrected another typo.  Fixed it now.  Thanks!

I have to ask... what does UNQ mean?  (You say, "If he was on my rifle range, the boy would be going UNQ.")

Unqualified, meaning he would have failed to maintain the minimum marksmanship required.  Until he was able to requalify, he would not have been eligible for promotion, others would laugh at him, etc.  Also, in the old days (by talking to WWII vets) they received bonus pay for the better qualifications.

In any case, the boy can't shoot.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Captain Tars Tarkas
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2008, 12:16:08 AM »

This is my favorite Leprechaun movie.  The movie idea started as a prank movie poster about Leprechaun in the White House, which is also a great idea that I hope gets made someday.

HW
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2008, 12:59:23 AM »

Glitter tastes like chicken. Just kidding. Not much really. Sucks to get out between your teeth. And out of your mouth in general, depending on what it was sticky with.  ;) ;)
I thought we already had a Leprechaun in the White House! Nyuk nyuk nyuk!
Dr. Whom

Cthulhu for president! Why choose the lesser evil?

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2008, 03:19:35 AM »

Finally, this movie has been reviewed! The leprechaun-out-of-crotch growing scene must be one the silliest rip-offs of the alien chestbuster ever!

"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.
Rzrseg
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2008, 09:28:16 AM »

Pvt. Costello - Hey, that's Heidi from Home Improvement!  :)
Flangepart

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2008, 10:59:48 AM »

This is cheese. Irish cheese...wait, just what is an irish cheese?...

I caught part of this once. The full effect might damage whats left of my mind.
Cool!

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2008, 11:34:20 AM »

Pvt. Delores Costello - Marine, you throwing your booty around is not promoting good order and discipline.

Yeah, but...well...when it's Pvt. Delores Costello booty being thrown around, I think we can make an exception  BounceGiggle

This is one of my favorites, I must have watched it 5 times.  What a glorious mess!  Thanks for posting this review, I'll have to watch this tonight.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 11:37:46 AM by Jack » Logged

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
BTM

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2008, 08:44:05 PM »

Unqualified

Oh... er.. actually, I thought that was it might went, but I figured it was a fancy militiary term for something, you know, like AWOL or FUBAR or something.

Gosh, now I feel silly...

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
Johny Bottom
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2008, 06:56:21 AM »

Leprechaun 4 is my favorite in the series just for it's sheer insanity. I think the writers for this one were smoking some good stuff. Of course the hot blonde should have shown her boobs too along with the A cup princess, but a boob shot is a boob shot. They've made Jason Vs Freddy, so when do we get Leprechaun VS Chucky??
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Leprechaun 4: In Space « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.