Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:58:24 AM
714351 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  A warning to all riders of the New York City subway system... « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A warning to all riders of the New York City subway system...  (Read 2779 times)
AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Jesus H. Chelios!

« on: March 24, 2008, 10:43:56 AM »

On Saturday my fiancee and I headed into Manhattan to see the now infamous Bodies Exhibition. On the way there, we hopped the R train and were soon greeted by the face of horror: the Happy Guy. For no less than 45 minutes, the man walked back and forth through the car, talking in a shrill, earsplitting, clown-like voice about how he's the Happy Guy and he wants to make everybody happy. He tried to make people look into his handheld mirror and see how beautiful they all were and how happy they should be. When no one in the full car reacted, he vowed to leave the car and not bother us anymore at the next stop... only to re-enter the car from another door and begin the shtick anew.

This time, instead of "leaving" because no one would respond to him, he started doing racist caricatures of Italian and Puerto Rican people, loudly reciting generic lines from The Sopranos and calling us his "Boriquas". Then, Happy Guy began expressing his sarcastic delight that we were all apparently depressed. Because we wouldn't give him the attention he wanted, we were all a depressed group of sad and pathetic people who couldn't join him in his "happiness", even though it was Saturday and no one had to work or go to school, and we instead chose to act like we were suffering the torments of Hell... which, as you can imagine, we actually were at this point. His "depressed" routine continued until we eventually left the train to transfer, crossing out fingers that he wouldn't be making the same transfer, nor that we would be "entertained" by him on the return trip home.

I haven't wanted to put my fist through a person's skull this bad since the last time I saw Anne Coulter on TV saying that Jews and Muslims need to be put in Christian re-education camps so they can see the error of their ways. Yes, that's right, I've now seen someone who irritating outlook on life is as intolerable and disgusting as Anne Coulter's. The guy even looks like a clown sans greasepaint and colorful costume! Now that I look at his website, it looks like he was trying to promote his cable access show. There wasn't anyone following him with a camera, but I'll TiVo the thing and post a clip of the resultant skit if he was wired with a hidden cam and that's in fact what this was all for. Sadly, the one clip they offer on the website doesn't even come close to the highest of rash-inducing irritation this blight on humanity can sustain.

If anyone in the NYC area should see this guy or know someone who has, I'd love to hear about their reaction.

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
"A grizzly bear with a chainsaw. Now THERE's a killing machine!" - The Simpsons
"I've always wanted to make love to an angry welder." - Jaws: the Revenge
soylentgreen
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 11:55:59 AM »

Yes, that's right, I've now seen someone who irritating outlook on life is as intolerable and disgusting as Anne Coulter's.

Great! Lookingup  and on the R, no less.

Thanks for the heads up.  I'll take the N instead for a while...hopefully he's loyal to the other line.

That's my driver's license picture....I hate that picture!"
odinn7

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 12:25:16 PM »

You've discovered the reason there is such strict gun control in NY...can you imagine if people were packing?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 12:31:17 PM »

You've discovered the reason there is such strict gun control in NY...can you imagine if people were packing?

Hence why I'm sure the guy only does this in broad daylight and in the "safer" parts of town. I don't imagine him coming up to people at 2am with the same act, unless he wants to promote his show by winding up a casualty on the morning news.  Lookingup

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
"A grizzly bear with a chainsaw. Now THERE's a killing machine!" - The Simpsons
"I've always wanted to make love to an angry welder." - Jaws: the Revenge
raj

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2008, 03:44:30 PM »

Ah, good ol' New York.  There are times I miss visiting the city, but this wouldn't be one of them.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  A warning to all riders of the New York City subway system... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.