Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:34:54 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Supercroc « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Supercroc  (Read 13513 times)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« on: March 28, 2008, 02:51:38 PM »

Reader review by Vultur.  A fig bucking crocodile appears out of nowhere and immediately heads for Los Angeles.  The military is confused at first ("That can't be a crocodile...can it?"), but eventually starts shooting at the giant reptile.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
I LUV DOLMA
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 11:28:02 PM »

I HATE THIS MOVIE! I HATE THiS MOVIE I HATE THIS MOVIE SO MUCH!

I rented this one night when i was bored and it actually made me even more bored. The CG effects for these kinds of movies were actually better back in 1999 and 2000. When are they going to stop making giant killer croc movies?
Alex Cull
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 10:42:44 AM »

Impervious to bullets - this is actually typical of monsters, but there's usually a twist, as they can often be done in by lowly stuff like drain cleaner or salt water. My favourite is in a novel called Night of the Crabs by Guy N Smith. Gigantic crabs emerge from the sea and shrug off bombs and missiles fired by the Air Force; they have thick carapaces, you see. Then someone has a brainwave and suggests spraying weed killer ("because it kills everything" or some similar quote) and it works!

About the lousy CGI; I haven't seen Supercroc yet but I have seen Crocodile by Tobe Hooper, and the effects were bad enough in that.

About giant croc movies; another problem is that we're running out of places these monsters can originate from. Underground caves, mysterious lakes, the jungle, the sewers, genetic research facilities, it's all pretty much been covered. Where next - outer space??
Kitten_Pie
New Visitor

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 12:44:49 PM »

I love the Saturday Sci Fi flicks for the uber cheez. But this looks like complete trash...

10,000 tons....Holy WTF Batman!! that's 20,000,000 pounds! And this thing is in LA near fault zones?!?!

What kept the earthquakes at bay?

Ahhh my bad...IITS....

When shooting wrapped, they beat up some homeless people, made some kitten pies and fed them to orphans...
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Supercroc « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.