Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:45:58 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Two action films, one creepy scene « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Two action films, one creepy scene  (Read 9276 times)
Pico
New Visitor

Two sugars would be great

« on: March 29, 2008, 09:03:26 PM »

Hi! I asked about these movies on another forum, and a member advised me to try here. So, here goes... Smile

1.) I remember watching the first movie about ten years ago on a channel that only aired b-flicks. I cannot recall any important parts of the plot since I only viewed half of it, but from what I saw it was something along the lines of this single mother who got remarried with some creep who shot nude pictures of her and her teenage daughter. They eventually killed him and the movie was told in retrospective from the prison they were in, where the mother met with her parents. The guy might have been a killer, too, but I'm not 100%.

2.) The second movie is really nothing of importance, I've never even seen it myself. My friend told me about it, must've been 7-8 years ago. He remembered only a "gruesome" scene in which someone finds an old lady dead in a bathtub with her eyes poking out of her skull. Gave him some serious nightmares. TeddyR

3.) The third and final movie was some sort of hostage situation with this blond (?) girl and her maniac boyfriend. The girl had a lesbian lover with short hair who was also a police officer. The guy's name was Caesar, and I recall a truly suspenseful scene in which he threatened to cut off the ladies' fingers with a pair of pruning shears. In the end, the blond chick got a revolver and said "f**k you, Caesar" before she shot him. Quite bloody sequence, if my memory doesn't fail, and the punchline was delivered with extreme vigor. This Caesar dude looked a bit like Gary Oldman.

The chances of finding any of these are probably slim to none, but I thought I'd give it a shot. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Oh, and the first and the third ones were definitely from the 90's.

Thanks in advance!
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 09:14:07 AM »

3.) The third and final movie was some sort of hostage situation with this blond (?) girl and her maniac boyfriend. The girl had a lesbian lover with short hair who was also a police officer. The guy's name was Caesar, and I recall a truly suspenseful scene in which he threatened to cut off the ladies' fingers with a pair of pruning shears. In the end, the blond chick got a revolver and said "f**k you, Caesar" before she shot him. Quite bloody sequence, if my memory doesn't fail, and the punchline was delivered with extreme vigor. This Caesar dude looked a bit like Gary Oldman.

This almost has to be "Bound" with Jennifer Tilly:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115736/

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 03:39:40 AM »

Smile I agree with Andrew about Bound.

Pico: #2 rang a bell for me: there was an Australian movie dating back to the early 80's where a woman keeps finding drowned elderly people in the bath. This may be your film but I cannot remember the title.

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 06:34:25 AM »

This is the movie Trevor is talking about, and it well could be your #2.

http://www.1000misspenthours.com/reviews/reviewsn-z/nextofkin.htm

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 08:28:47 AM »

Smile

Karma, akira: that was the film I was thinking of.  TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Two action films, one creepy scene « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.