Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:59:18 AM
713332 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  They PEED themselves! « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: They PEED themselves!  (Read 29150 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2008, 09:18:41 AM »

Pretty disturbing when it happens in LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT.

I wanna see that real bad.
That's right...it's real bad.  And I don't mean as in a "bad" movie, I mean as in nasty.  I despise that film, but realize that is kind of the whole point.  It's definitely an important film. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2008, 09:24:13 AM »

There is a scene in The Shaft (one of the worst movies i've ever seen)

Oh great, I just ordered that from amazon the other day  Smile

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2008, 09:51:36 AM »

In The Hitman with Chuck Norris, his young friend in the movie is tied to a chair and has a laser sight on his chest.

Michael Parks says that "our little s-------r peed his drawers". His advice to Norris' friend is "If you feel that coming on again, just squeeeeeze those cheeks real tight."

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2008, 11:03:05 AM »

Completely agree with allhallowsday's assessment of Last House on the Left. It's a nasty piece of work no doubt about it but in many ways therein lies its strength in that it doesn't pull a lot of punches and shows a very ugly side of humanity. It's one of those films that makes me cringe but in some way like watching a car accident you just cannot look away, as much you might want to, from it until it's over.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 11:04:54 AM by JaseSF » Logged

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2008, 01:33:34 PM »

Completely agree with allhallowsday's assessment of Last House on the Left. It's a nasty piece of work no doubt about it but in many ways therein lies its strength in that it doesn't pull a lot of punches and shows a very ugly side of humanity. It's one of those films that makes me cringe but in some way like watching a car accident you just cannot look away, as much you might want to, from it until it's over.
Thanks Jase; you've inspired a new thread: feel bad movies. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Kester Pelagius
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Not a Time Lord!

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2008, 03:16:33 PM »

No love for Linda Blair and The Exorcist?

Cosmic Cinema - SF articles and reviews.

Mise-en-scene Crypt - Rants, reviews, & more! (10% NSFW)
BoyScoutKevin
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2008, 07:25:20 PM »

"High Noon at Mega Mountain"
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2008, 07:49:12 PM »

Didn't the soldier sending Kevin Costner out to his post in Dances With Wolves say "I have p**sed my pants and theres nothing anyone can do about it" before blowing his brains out?

Nat Nerd in the Garbage Pail Kids movie does it frequently.  Mostly to an unfunny and monotonous effect. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
tpjazz
New Visitor

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2008, 10:00:44 AM »

What a thread idea...  Lookingup and here I am first contributor  BounceGiggle :
PIECES (aka MIL GRITOS TIENE LA NOCHE)... the girl trapped in the bathroom with the killer busting in on her with a chainsaw... Suzy macht wasser...  TongueOut

I heard from someone that she actually peed herself accidentally out of fright and the directer decided that he should keep it in the movie. Can anyone confirm or deny this??
HarlotBug3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2008, 03:15:07 PM »

SEED OF CHUCKY!

The child of the Bride of chucky does it a couple times, both to show that he is meek, unlike his parents, and to make funny from all the dolls that peed...as if that was ever a desired feature in a doll.

Yes, you should rent it. More entertaining than anything since Childs Play 2.

"Do you have something against droppings?" "Well, no, I..." "Sure, everyone says that till they step in it."
banedon
New Visitor

« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2008, 09:15:04 AM »

What a thread idea...  Lookingup and here I am first contributor  BounceGiggle :
PIECES (aka MIL GRITOS TIENE LA NOCHE)... the girl trapped in the bathroom with the killer busting in on her with a chainsaw... Suzy macht wasser...  TongueOut

I heard from someone that she actually peed herself accidentally out of fright and the directer decided that he should keep it in the movie. Can anyone confirm or deny this??

Yup.  The director, Juan Piquer Simon, does indeed state that the actress literally p**sed herself when the stunt double for the killer slipped and the chainsaw got too close to her. He was originally going to reshoot the entire scene, but then decided that the fear-wetting fit the scene too well. Unfortunately, the original take didn't actually include the peeing footage, as the camera was directed at the actress' face, so he kept the original take, but filmed another shot of her p**sing herself (deliberately this time) and included it in the final cut.  Interview is here if you want to read it for yourself: http://www.latarnia.com/juanpiquer.html

On a related note, the following movies also include pants-wettings (usually due to fear):
The Man Who Fell to Earth- Candy Clark wets herself quite explicitly when she sees Bowie's alien face.
Bangkok Hilton- Joy Smithers wets herself right before going down to a firing squad
Cruel World- Nicole Bilderback wets herself, spraying pee all over the hand of a killer who is chasing her up a tree (don't ask)
A ma souer!- The chubby lead of the film pees down her own leg when a psycho breaks into her car and murders her mother and sister.
Gokudo Sengokushi:Fudo- Early Takashi Miike vehicle in which a schoolgirl assassin is lifted up and choked. After a moment, she pees herself. The thug holding her is disgusted and chucks her out a 4th story window to her death.
I'm sure I can think of a few more, but there's a couple off the top of my head.

Cheers.
HarlotBug3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2008, 03:14:21 PM »

Pretty disturbing when it happens in LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT.

I wanna see that real bad.

Don't get your expectations too high. The disturbing to awkward scene ratio is about 1 to 10.

"Do you have something against droppings?" "Well, no, I..." "Sure, everyone says that till they step in it."
Jim H

« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2008, 02:00:09 PM »

This happens a LOT in Chinese movies.  Let's see what I can think of...

Tiger on Beat - Chow Yun-Fat p**ses himself when held at gunpoint.
God of Gamblers - a freaked out thug west himself

Um, that's all I can think of, but there are a lot more.  What's funny is sometimes they'll wet themselves, then later on in the same scene they're apparently dry (this is if a main character does it).
voltron

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2008, 07:05:00 PM »

"Come on, you were more scared than the girls."
"I just wasn't sure it was you."
"So you peed your pants just to play it safe, huh?"
"I did not."
Insert laughter.
From the absolutely BRILLIANT slasher Just Before Dawn.

"Nothin' out there but God's little creatures - more scared of you than you are of them"  - Warren, "Just Before Dawn"
Joe the Destroyer
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2008, 02:03:25 AM »

An old lady in Citizen Toxie: Toxic Avenger 4 does a high-pressurized self-p**sing after her head gets crushed by a car tire. 
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  They PEED themselves! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.