Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:14:58 PM
714238 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  cabin in woods, dancing skeletons, laughing stuffed deer...anyone? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: cabin in woods, dancing skeletons, laughing stuffed deer...anyone?  (Read 3027 times)
loge
New Visitor

« on: April 09, 2008, 02:44:19 PM »

i saw this movie only partially, so i don't know the plot :(
i think it's from 80's - 90's
there was a man who stucked in some cabin in woods and he's fightning hordes of skeletons/zombies. these monsters were not living actors, but quite primitive animations.
i remember scene where monsters are coming out from forest and are dancing (maybe singing too?), one of them takes it's head/skull and plays with it like gymnast with ball
in one moment things go crazy, furnitures are moving, head of stuffed deer on the wall starts laughing, and this poor man starts laughing too, like an idiot, but while after he stands up and starts fighting again.
it sounds kinda funny, but i remember it rather creepy and odd. very surreal.
maybe (i'm not sure) there was a woman with him
maybe he was fightning with shotgun(?)
i remember he lost his hand (don't remember which one), during combat, or he cut (shot?) it off by himself during his nervous breakdown, maybe later he replaced this hand with some weapon(?)

at the end he performed some ritual to stop these monsters (or kill some "uber-monster"), and in effect he teleported himself into the past

i know there was a sequel to this movie (however i haven't seen this), which shows his adventures in the past (mid-ages?), and explains some things about first part

i'll be glad to know the titles of both movies, thanks in advance:)

"I find your lack of faith very disturbing..."
BuffaloHockeyFan
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 03:13:26 PM »

EVIL DEAD 2:DEAD BY DAWN

This is a classic. Watch Evil Dead 1,2, and Army of Darkness(Evil Dead 3). find yourself the special edition of AOD. It has deleted scenes and an alternate ending.
Patient7
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 04:23:49 PM »

Yeah this is definitley Evil Dead 2, check my avatar, is that the guy?  It is, yeah Evil Dead 2.

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
loge
New Visitor

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 04:28:03 PM »

of course!
funny that Evil Dead series came to my mind recently, i thought that i haven't seen this classic yet, and i planned to spare some time and look for it:)
after checking in IMDB i think i saw the first part. and - how it appears - i saw part of "Dead by dawn", however i didn't know this:)

thanks for help, definitely i have to see it!:)

"I find your lack of faith very disturbing..."
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  cabin in woods, dancing skeletons, laughing stuffed deer...anyone? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.