Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:05:08 AM
714232 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  so...seen any "bad movies" lately? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: so...seen any "bad movies" lately?  (Read 9700 times)
DistantJ
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2008, 04:30:35 AM »

I'm afraid not! I tracked down all of Uwe Boll's post-House of the Dead movies to watch with my "bad movie buddy" (we saw House of the Dead ages ago and had a blast MST3K-ing that mess of a film) and it was almost disappointing how underrated these films are. We were expecting more HotD awfulness and got decently made, enjoyable movies, it was almost disappointing, in a pleasant kind of way.
peter johnson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2008, 11:05:16 AM »

Lake Placid 2 --
I guess it's the state of Colorado that's in the time warp, as I didn't see this on the shelves here until Feb. of this year.  And it's still on the shelf at our local store as a "new release for '08" & here it is the end of April --
Oops --
Still a good bad'un, though!
peter timewarp/denny again

I have no idea what this means.
IzzyDedjet
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2008, 06:04:06 PM »

I bought a real stinker blind.  The biggest waste of $5 I've ever made.
The cover looked good, the blurb on the back was enough to pique my curiousity, but the film itself was a total stink fest.
It's a little number called Bloodlines.
I'm gonna go home and write up a review on it now actually.  Be prepared.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2008, 07:04:58 PM »

I think I saw that one - may have even written it up here. Worst thing I've seen lately was BLOOD CAR.  It was so promising and had a few fun moments, but the ending was a real letdown.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
CheezeFlixz
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2008, 07:35:10 PM »

I think I saw that one - may have even written it up here. Worst thing I've seen lately was BLOOD CAR.  It was so promising and had a few fun moments, but the ending was a real letdown.

Blood Car in my NetFlix queue are you saying I should remove it?

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2008, 09:24:14 PM »

You can read my earlier post to decide.  It did have some good moments, but the ending kinda ruined it for me.  The premise was sure original!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Professor MittenSpider
New Visitor

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2008, 11:27:16 AM »

I recently saw Steven Seagals "Pistol Whipped."  In Seagal's later films he always refers to himself as the 'bad guy.'  Also, for some reason he talks like he's from the streets and has interracial relationships with beautiful young women...AND he calls everyone 'white boy.' 

I wrote down some quotes from this one as Seagal writing his own lines equals great hilarity:

Daughter: I know that, Daddy.  I saw your face.  Something was bothering you. 

Matt: Yeah, but, ya know.  Daddy shouldn’t let stuff like that get in the way of…Daddy/Daughter relations.  I’m gonna try to never let that happen again and…uh…live up to my responsibility to always be there for you.

After a long night of Seagal’s gelatin like body rubbing up against Drea he rewards her pity with two eggs…cooked!
Drea: You cook?
Matt: Yeah, man.  I cook; I clean; I wash dishes; I do it all.
Drea: *giggle*
Matt: But, uh…actually, no, I don’t cook.  Any man can fry a f*cking egg

Seagal graciously allows Drea to talk about herself and her interests.  She tells him that she’s a graphic designer and complains about the industry…Seagal responds with his usual rapist like wit.

Drea: …and after, like, a bunch of years.  I finally realized what I really needed to do was grow a d*ck.
Matt: Well, probably, I would like you a lot less if you had a d*ck.  Especially if it was bigger than mine.
Drea: I don’t think that’s possible.

I forgot to mention that Seagal's character is named Matt, but that's probably obvious.  Seagal writing his own dialogue also gives us a glimpse at the ego that lies beneath that wig made entirely out of pubic hair.  He can't be stopped!

« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 11:29:43 AM by Professor MittenSpider » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  so...seen any "bad movies" lately? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.