Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 05:53:33 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Missile to the Moon « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Missile to the Moon  (Read 16481 times)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« on: April 27, 2008, 09:24:30 AM »

Mankind's first expedition to the moon discovers it is populated by giant hairy moon spiders, creatures made of stone, and women who wear chandeliers on their heads.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Big Paulie Virgo
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 11:32:53 AM »

Buggedout Thanks again Andrew...yet another movie to astound me. Regarding the rock monsters (Rock Monster! Rock Moooonsterrrr!...oops, sorry--B-52 moment) they would've easily overpowered and stomped me into carbon-based lifeform bits--because I would've been too busy laughing myself silly at their movements--I mean--look at 'em? Funnnneeeeeeeeeeeee!
Flangepart

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 10:00:16 AM »

Oh, the riffing...the riffing!
Yee hee hee...I love this thing. Soooo much material!
Rock Monsters : " Hey, you guys seen Herculeas around here?"
Pan shot of the rocket controls. : "Come to Mike's Metering barn. We got miles and miles of gages and dials!"

This puppy needs a pro MSTing.

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
ulthar

I AM serious, and stop calling me Shirley

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 10:08:50 AM »

This one's a ton of fun.  You gotta give them points for creating those memorable rock monsters...once you see them, you never forget them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Hathaway:  I noticed you stopped stuttering.
Bodie:      I've been giving myself shock treatments.
Professor Hathaway: Up the voltage.

--Real Genius
jim
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2008, 09:39:48 PM »

Anyone else think that the aliens looked kinda like huge fricken' Gumby beasts? Anyone?
Bryan
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2008, 09:45:36 AM »

While this movie was never given the MSTing it so richly deserved it does have a couple of tenuous connections to MST3K:
1) Gary was played by Tommy Cook, who played the same clench-jawed, coward-with-a-gun character in Experiment # 522, Teen-Age Crime Wave
2) Missile to the Moon is included as an extra on the Rocky Jones, Space Ranger collection. MST3K did two of the Rocky Jones TV episodes-turned movies in Experiment # 413, Manhunt in Space and Experiment # 417, Crash of the Moons.
Chuck Messer
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2010, 11:58:10 AM »

Missile to the Moon has now been done by Rifftrax, so it's now had a professional MSTing. I would love to see them do Cat Women of the Moon. Maybe with Andrew as a guest riffer, since I think he'd fit right in.

Chuck
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Missile to the Moon « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.