Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:56:41 AM
713325 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who Creeps You Out? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Who Creeps You Out?  (Read 14680 times)
Patient7
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2008, 08:21:23 PM »

Welll excuse me but there are some weird people who think they're right and think it's okay to do sick weird stuff like that.

I see no need to bring me into this conversation. TongueOut

If you had an account karma would change hands.

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
Killer Bees
Newly Appointed Government Employee and

Never give up on love

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2008, 08:32:25 PM »

As a creepy guy myself, I object to the entire tone of this thread.  Just because I like to sit and watch strippers while fiddling with the switchblade in my pocket doesn't mean I should be otsracised. 

Are you serious or was there just no sarcasm emoticon.

Serious or not, it's still hilarious   BounceGiggle

Another person that creeps me out is this lady here at work.  She's lovely, married with kids, one of the nicest people I've met.  But I think she was a Thalidomide baby.  Her right arm is normal, but her left arm stops exactly midway down her forearm and then she has a perfectly formed articulate hand attaced RIGHT THERE at the end so it just dangles down.  And it creeps.me.out.

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
What once was mine.......
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2008, 07:29:20 AM »

I think I creep myself out sometimes.  Buggedout

I see no need to bring me into this conversation.  TongueOut

TeddyR BounceGiggle

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Derf
Crazy Rabbity Thingy
Proofreader

Lagomorphs: menace or underutilized resource?

« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2008, 01:15:40 PM »

I'm sure I've creeped out plenty of people, some of them on this site. I tend to appear very serious all the time, even though those who have taken the time to know me know I'm just a big goofball, and the older I get, the less serious I take things. I'm probably like Merlin--moving backwards in time; I acted 40 when I was a teenager, and now I act more like a teenager. I hope that doesn't mean I'm destined to die before 50, though, or that I'll end up in diapers by 60...

As for who creeps me out, I'd have to join with those who are put off by physical deformities. I know it's not the person's fault, and I don't treat them any different than I would anyone else, but I find myself actively trying to not look at them so as not to make them think I'm staring. The balancing act of looking/not looking kind of drives me nuts. So maybe, like Trevor, I'm really just creeping myself out. Now, I think my head might asplode.

"They tap dance not, neither do they fart." --Greensleeves, on the Fig Men of the Imagination, in "Twice Upon a Time."
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2008, 01:33:09 PM »

Yeah, the physical deformities thing sometimes creeps me out too.

Back in high school, I had an older woman math teacher who was missing her ring and pinky fingers on her left hand.
Whenever she'd come over to my desk to help me on a problem, she'd lean over and put that hand flat on the desk and write with her "good" hand.
I always remember staring at it and internally telling myself not to because it was impolite.

Funny thing was, my mom went to the same high school I did and also had her as a teacher.  She told me that her hand was like that when she was in school.
I can close my eyes and still see that hand.

I never did find out what happened to it.
Raffine

« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2008, 01:34:30 PM »

My sister is afraid of "little people", like some people are afraid of snakes and spiders. Once we were in a department store and a little dwarf woman (with a huge blonde bee-hive hairdo!) walked up to us and asked her a question, and my sister almost climbed the shelves.

Me - I don't mind 'em.

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2008, 09:47:32 PM »

Yeah, the physical deformities thing sometimes creeps me out too.

Back in high school, I had an older woman math teacher who was missing her ring and pinky fingers on her left hand.
Whenever she'd come over to my desk to help me on a problem, she'd lean over and put that hand flat on the desk and write with her "good" hand.
I always remember staring at it and internally telling myself not to because it was impolite.

Funny thing was, my mom went to the same high school I did and also had her as a teacher.  She told me that her hand was like that when she was in school.
I can close my eyes and still see that hand.

I never did find out what happened to it.

That reminds me of a hotdog place i live near.  The one time I went the woman at the counter was missing a pinky, and that really freaked me out because nobody really knows what goes into hotdogs.  Now you know why I've only been there once.

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2008, 11:59:35 PM »

I don't really get creeped out, I'm not beyond surprise but I'm awful close to it. It's rare I see or hear of anything that amazes me some human could be so bad, perverted, strange, etc. that it creeps me out. Spider, snakes, bugs, worms don't bother at all. So I'm hard pressed to say this or that creeps me out.
There are plenty of folks that get on my last nerve but I'd stop short of saying they creep me out. 

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2008, 03:04:08 AM »

Another thing that creeps me out is everytime I go to my sock and underwear drawer, there is one pair of underpants missing. This happens on a weekly basis, and only one pair goes missing weekly,so I have to ask myself: do the things get up, walk and go somewhere by themselves?  I have them catalogued and indexed with a photo of each so how can they do this to me? Me, the guy who fills them with lovely aromas and new skidmarks daily! Buggedout Buggedout Wink

If it's my underpants, I'm really not surprised if they do get up and go for a walk.  TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Killer Bees
Newly Appointed Government Employee and

Never give up on love

« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2008, 11:55:14 PM »

Another thing that creeps me out is everytime I go to my sock and underwear drawer, there is one pair of underpants missing. This happens on a weekly basis, and only one pair goes missing weekly,so I have to ask myself: do the things get up, walk and go somewhere by themselves?  I have them catalogued and indexed with a photo of each so how can they do this to me? Me, the guy who fills them with lovely aromas and new skidmarks daily! Buggedout Buggedout Wink

If it's my underpants, I'm really not surprised if they do get up and go for a walk.  TeddyR

"To me, socks are like sex.  Tons of it about, but I never seem to get any."

The Prince Regent (Hugh Laurie)
Blackadder Series 3

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
What once was mine.......
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Who Creeps You Out? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.