Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:30:39 PM
713370 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Cops are D-bags. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Cops are D-bags.  (Read 16935 times)
Patient7
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2008, 03:59:21 PM »

My cousin's a cop and he seems to be a pretty good one.  I wont dock you though because you obviously ran into a bad one and that one run in can completely change a person's perspective.  Anyhoo, I hope that this wont cause you to become too prejudice to deny the fact that these people are out there to protect people, most of the time.

But the problem is this isnt the first thing this type of thing has happened. Like I said, i've ben called "pothead" (i don't smoke anything) and I've been called retarded for doing nothing more than being at a park maybe 5 or 6 minuetes after it closed or walking around in a creek. I'm always running into these bozos, And not one of them has been a decent cop. they remind me of guys who would throw me up against lockers in high school.

Okay, now I see exactly what you mean and obviouls the many cops you've run into are abusing their power and assume that because they're a cop they have authority over every living thing no matter who or what it is.

That guy was a prick and I know I would've gotten in trouble if I was there because I wouldn't be able to control myself when the cop shouted, "I am not a dude!"  I know he was trying to earn a little respect but that's just funny right there.  Besides, there's no way any cop there is going to get repect if there whearing those black short shorts and a bright yellow shirt with a girdle.

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2008, 04:05:13 PM »

Maybe there is a psychology behind an aggressive approach with skateboarders, but I've never heard of it.

Well, law enforcement can and do work as a teams at times with one officer playing "bad cop" and the othe playing "good cop" to get a desired result or info from the different personality types they encounter in law enforcement.

WTF?  BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle excuse me ill be brand new brand new tomorrow a little bit tired but brand new... ooo... ooo...
Scott, you're quoting yourself...?  BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle  excuse me ill be brand new brand new tomorrow a little bit tired but brand new... ooo... ooo...

trushtwist your head around it's all around you...

BounceGiggle

You mean like this?  Question

Small | Large

or around like this? 

Small | Large

« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 04:09:51 PM by Conan » Logged

AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2008, 06:06:13 PM »

That guy was a prick and I know I would've gotten in trouble if I was there because I wouldn't be able to control myself when the cop shouted, "I am not a dude!"  I know he was trying to earn a little respect but that's just funny right there.  Besides, there's no way any cop there is going to get repect if there whearing those black short shorts and a bright yellow shirt with a girdle.

BounceGiggle Karma for that. I think I'd be a miserable SOB too if I had to command respect from people while driving around in a Smart car dressed like Humpty Dumpty.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2008, 06:50:17 PM »

BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle  Thumbup (I don't know what the f*ck I mean either).   Lookingup   BounceGiggle Now, SCOTT, I'm gonna commandeer your find and use it in another thread...  TongueOut 
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 06:53:40 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2008, 09:03:21 PM »

Commandeer away Allhallowsday..................... Smile

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2008, 09:16:59 PM »

Commandeer away Allhallowsday..................... Smile
Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 6 hours.  Thumbup  Thumbdown Thumbup Thumbdown  Thumbup  Thumbdown  TongueOut

Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2008, 09:40:48 PM »

Karma, I forgot about that song.

Yes, salad.
Officer Rivierie
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2008, 05:50:38 PM »

Young man I do not appreciat that kind of attitude!  I am an officer of the law and expect to be treated as such!  If you find yourself to good to actually show a man enough respect despite his apearence then I am afraid that you will be running into some trouble later on.
Menard
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2008, 06:07:19 PM »

Young man I do not appreciat that kind of attitude!  I am an officer of the law and expect to be treated as such!  If you find yourself to good to actually show a man enough respect despite his apearence then I am afraid that you will be running into some trouble later on.

Bulls**t!

If you want to come onto this forum in a poor attempt to debase a regular member of this forum, there are a few guidelines you should follow:

1) Learn to spell
2) Lose the spinster school teacher attitude
3) Don't misrepresent yourself

If need be, I can try to delineate the above in a vocabulary of words containing two syllables or less if it would help you to understand it.
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2008, 07:43:11 PM »

If you want to come onto this forum in a poor attempt to debase a regular member of this forum, there are a few guidelines you should follow:

In this case it was one of our regulars, apparently just funning around and engaging in some parody.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Menard
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2008, 08:12:40 PM »

In this case it was one of our regulars, apparently just funning around and engaging in some parody.

TeddyR

TongueOut
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2008, 09:04:39 PM »

Lookingup

Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2008, 10:00:01 PM »

Way to ruin my fun Andrew.  BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle Thumbup

And thank you Menard for getting p**sed off at people who who suck, it's good to know there's someone watching my back.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 10:13:57 PM by Patient7 » Logged

Yes, salad.
clockworkcanary
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2008, 11:33:48 PM »

I think the negative portrayal of Cops can only be attributed to Mitchell so he is to blame!

Small | Large

Full Scene (starting at 6:45)
Small | Large
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 10:36:50 AM by clockworkcanary » Logged

Join us as we discuss all things schlock at Three Knock Theater podcast:

Facebook Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/197572800347267/

Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrLYkyXabfSwpcRQjhUMErQ
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Cops are D-bags. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.