Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:33:59 AM
713325 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  WORST MOVIE EVER!! « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: WORST MOVIE EVER!!  (Read 19818 times)
DistantJ
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2008, 07:38:13 AM »

I liked Ultraviolet. Especially the visuals. I could see a lot which was wrong with it but I loved the camp comic-book-ness of it. Most of the over-the-top style of it was intentional and works for me. I mean, c'mon, when was the last time you got to see a movie with a girl whose hair changes colour to match her surroundings and guns which 'digitally' appear from her wrist band thingies, and a final battle with flaming swords in the darkness while they spout one liners at each other?
SynapticBoomstick
Cinematic Monster Fanatic from Weird New Jersey
Bad Movie Lover

One monster with extra cheese, hold the plot.

« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2008, 11:45:37 PM »

In recent years and in all honesty: The Mist.

Because it's got awesome monsters and I still can't sit through it because of Crazy Lady.

Kleel's rule is harsh :-B
Kester Pelagius
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Not a Time Lord!

« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2008, 09:32:55 AM »

Alright I rented it again today (Movie Gallery has 5 gallery rents for $2.50 for 5 days) and I'm going to see if it just that bad you foks say ... surely it's not worse than a Uwe Boll production and I like his crappy movies.

And, lo, CheezeFlixz was never heard from again.

Let that be a lesson to ALL who would dare watch the unwatchable!

BounceGiggle

Cosmic Cinema - SF articles and reviews.

Mise-en-scene Crypt - Rants, reviews, & more! (10% NSFW)
CheezeFlixz
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2008, 10:36:19 AM »

Alright I rented it again today (Movie Gallery has 5 gallery rents for $2.50 for 5 days) and I'm going to see if it just that bad you foks say ... surely it's not worse than a Uwe Boll production and I like his crappy movies.

And, lo, CheezeFlixz was never heard from again.

Let that be a lesson to ALL who would dare watch the unwatchable!

BounceGiggle

No, I watch it and I fell asleep. The CGI was Sci-Fi channel quality, the dialog was flat and lengthy and while it was a poor movie you must admit there are far worse films out there. But it was bad and not in a good way. It was bad as in boring and thus I fell asleep and never finished it awake.

Professor MittenSpider
New Visitor

« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2008, 04:53:43 PM »

I remember a time in my life when Manos and The Cars that Ate Paris were the height of my cinema filth addiction.  I strangely enjoy them now.  I think I broke my brain...Anypoo, I recently picked up a 1 dollar special from Walgreens starring Miles O'Keefe called Phantom Riders.  It looks like they cashed in a bunch of aluminum to determine a budget for the film.  In the movie we're supposed to believe that overweight greek fishermen can conquer an army of quasi-ninja attackers.  Well worth a dollar!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2008, 05:24:07 PM »

CANNIBAL FEROX (1987 ~ aka MAKE THEM DIE SLOWLY).  Jaw-droppingly grotesque and stupid...

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  WORST MOVIE EVER!! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.