Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 09:32:59 PM
712916 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  ...more fun with the copier...! As in MONSTERS!!!! « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: ...more fun with the copier...! As in MONSTERS!!!!  (Read 7779 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« on: May 11, 2008, 03:09:37 PM »

This one is for our Fearless Leader....!

this ones to Rich ...our resident Punk! (this wqs taken in about...oh...1986...)

This one is for DENNIS!

I bought this off of ebay...along with some old Dick Tracy and Nighthawk comics...!

This one is for Allhallows...by request-my little ass on my 12th birthday ...with my Remco Dracula ACTION FIGURE. (It's not a doll! It's an ACTION FIGURE Lookingup)

This one is for YOU Menard!!! (Please don't kill me!)

...and for all my Bad movie feinds...a rare ad for the first FM Convention from the 70's!.

Thank you all for allowing me to share!  Smile  (like you hadda choice! TongueOut)

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

It's neVer over!

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2008, 04:11:29 PM »

Sweet, I want to be The Creature from the Black Lagoon headshot! Not mean enough to be Lee's Dracula, and not enough personality to be Price. Lookingup

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2008, 05:49:01 PM »

Sweet, I want to be The Creature from the Black Lagoon headshot! Not mean enough to be Lee's Dracula, and not enough personality to be Price. Lookingup

It is a nice picture,isn't it? Thank you for letting me induldge!  Thumbup

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2008, 06:13:09 PM »

This one is for our Fearless Leader....!

This one is for Allhallows...by request-my little ass on my 12th birthday ...with my Remco Dracula ACTION FIGURE. (It's not a doll! It's an ACTION FIGURE Lookingup)

What movie is that "bat" headed man from (or is he a werewolf?) 

Thanks for scanning the photo, and as I suspected, your DRACULA was not the REMCO Dracula (which is years later and scroungy by comparison) but the AHI (Azrak Hamway) DRACULA... I have a carded example JUST like the one you're holding in the picture.  Check out this link to a closed ebay auction for a blast from your past:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=300219357782&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=020

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2008, 07:14:09 PM »

The bat head guy is from the old film that Andrew reviewed a short while ago-the BAT PEOPLE. (why it was called the Bat People is beyond me...as I recall,when I aw the movie way back when,there was only one batman! )

Boy...thats cool about the Dracula toy! Many moons ago...! Whatta buncha toe heads we were!

$78.00 dollars for that old toy?!?!?!? Good gravy!!!!

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2008, 09:28:42 PM »

The bat head guy is from the old film that Andrew reviewed a short while ago-the BAT PEOPLE. (why it was called the Bat People is beyond me...as I recall,when I aw the movie way back when,there was only one batman! )

Boy...thats cool about the Dracula toy! Many moons ago...! Whatta buncha toe heads we were!

$78.00 dollars for that old toy?!?!?!? Good gravy!!!!
Yeh, and it didn't meet the reserve!!  I've sold the AHI Frankenstein, carded, for $200.  It's not so much about the toy, er..."action figure" but about the packaging.  How many of those cards do you think are still around after 35 years?  I collected MEGO, AHI and REMCO figures for a few years there (most are now boxed up and in storage) but I still have that carded DRAC in my old display case.  Great toy and an even greater pic of you, you blonde-headed imp...!  You certainly seem pleased with your DRAC, as I would have been!  BTW, the back art of that card is from the original AURORA DRACULA model kit, which obviously shows LUGOSI as DRAC.  I know there was a flap about use of LUGOSI's image in multiple contexts (probably a suit against UNIVERSAL) but I think his heirs lost, since LUGOSI was long dead... The AHI figures were cheap in their day, but were really well done likenesses. 
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 12:25:28 AM by Allhallowsday » Logged

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2008, 09:57:15 PM »

Gosh....thats neato-man!

And I  can't thank you enough for introducin me to Miss June!!! I am OBBSESSED!

Small | Large

My gawd...she is too dam cool!

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Killer Bees
Newly Appointed Government Employee and

Never give up on love

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2008, 10:18:02 PM »

That first one.  Is that a bowling ball bag, or a bag today's stylish werewolf keeps his victims' heads in?    TeddyR

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine.......
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2008, 12:46:26 AM »

Gosh....thats neato-man!

And I  can't thank you enough for introducin me to Miss June!!! I am OBBSESSED!
My gawd...she is too dam cool!
She is so great, long gone now.  She liked to drink, too.  She married BOB COOPER of STAN KENTON's band and died in 1990.   Bluesad  Love her just forever.   Bluesad Something Cool is her most remembered album, though I love This Time Of Year best.  You saw this one I posted in yer BELA LUGOSI home movie thread...? 
Small | Large

I really like this youtube, real footage of a Christmas party that must have happened not too long after JUNE's masterpiece was released (This Time Of Year).  This youtube includes probably the weakest track on one of the best albums anybody's recorded so that is still high praise:
Small | Large

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2008, 12:19:21 AM »

Scanned just for you, from my own collection, as you can see my specialty is (cool) crap, Universal licensed I SCREAM SPOONS (from 1965): 

Dennis
Yes, it's true, absolutely true. I am a

I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2008, 08:50:24 PM »

Thank you my friend, this cover is great !!! It has become the desk top backround on my PC, and tomorrow it will be appearing as backround on all Vent Vue Window Products computer screens, the day after , the world. You have created a monster. AAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2008, 06:12:30 PM »

I'm sorry I haven't responed to anybody lately...life has a way of getting in the way! Hallows-those Monster spoons are great! I actually have an old ish of MAD MONSTERS from the early 60's that sold them through the back of the mag...I'll have to dig it uP!!!  Thumbup Thumbup Thumbup

Dennis...glad you like the Tom Corbett comic. I got it along with a couple of DICK TRACY's and a NIGHTHAWK offa ebay awhile back-(I'm a Dick Tracy fanatic too!)  Smile (oh...check your PM's....)!  Wink

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2008, 04:46:57 PM »

Grabbed these outta the closet for your viewing pleasure, original Aurora boxes for Drac models (they're too large to fit on my little scanner): 

I shrunk what I got of the Dracula's Dragster; I couldn't get Bela's face and the model name in the same scan!  Crappy little scanner! 

I clipped this outta your swapping post.  I guess it belongs here; didn't think I'd be cluttering it up, but occurred to me later. 

I hope you enjoy my crappy scans! 

Raffine

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2008, 05:03:27 PM »

Here's the sad story of what became of most of the incredible original James Bama paintings for the initial run of the Aurora monster models. Seems those "Glow in the Dark!" versions of the boxes concealed a terrible secret!

Aurora: Bama Box Art Blasphemy

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2008, 09:33:41 PM »

Frankie don' like dat. 

Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  ...more fun with the copier...! As in MONSTERS!!!! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.