Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 10:00:51 PM
712916 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  vampires and tragic Romance « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: vampires and tragic Romance  (Read 5840 times)
UntamedCowgirl
New Visitor

« on: May 11, 2008, 09:46:18 PM »

Ok here are the details that I can remember, I saw this movie when I was very young I mean younger then 8 and I'm 24 so I don't remember much.:

This young woman has no memory of anything and she is walking and comes to this castle (it's either the 17th or 18th century) and she has long brown hair and these two kids seem to know her and run up to her and hug her and bring her inside

inside there is a very handsome man who doesn't really show his feelings like he is too tough to do so, and there is a blonde chick who lives there with long curly hair

and in part of it I remember people come and throw the brown haired girl into a carrage because the guys brother comes and he and the blonde chick lead people to believe that the brown haired girl is a witch because the blonde chick loves the first guy

and so the first guy rescues her and they kiss and back in the house she goes upstairs to change and the blonde chick does some magic spell to make herself look like the brown haired girl and apparently she is a vampire and comes back downstairs and they start to kiss and she bites his neck and kills him
and then takes off and the brown haired girl comes down stairs and sees her love dead and cries and that is all I can remember

Now either this is a memory from a past life lol or a Movie and if it's a movie I'd love to see it again. Anyone know the name?! Oh it was probably made before the 90's
BoyScoutKevin
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 03:32:00 PM »

Sorry, it's not a memory from a past life. since you seem to have more interesting memories than I do. It is a movie. I am familiar enough with it to say that. But as to the title, sorry, I've never seen it, so I can't tell you. Maybe someone else on this board can.
UntamedCowgirl
New Visitor

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 10:42:10 AM »

Well thank goodness it exists then, I was starting to think it was all in my head lol.

Thank you for your help!
Puzzled
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 04:32:27 PM »

Sounds kinda of Hammer Film-ish, but doesn't seem to exactly match any of their films that seemed a possible match. Still might be worth checking out "Twins of Evil", "The Vampire Lovers" or "Countess Dracula".

This site seems to be a good guide to the Hammer films, though the plot synopsis are minimal.

http://mondo-esoterica.net/links_pages/Hammer%20Films.html

It also sounds like perhaps one of the "Subspecies" films (there are 4) might be a possible match, AFAICT none of them match your description exactly.
UntamedCowgirl
New Visitor

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 09:15:47 PM »

Thank you for the link, I checked but sadly it's not on their. Thank you for your help though, I swear this is going to drive me nuts for the rest of my life if I don't figure it out lol.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  vampires and tragic Romance « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.