Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:27:09 PM
713356 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Now I see what Menard's talking about « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Now I see what Menard's talking about  (Read 14062 times)
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2008, 08:12:54 AM »

if I was the type of person who cared what people thought,  i wouldn't post at badmovies.org  i'd post at goodmoviesorg abuot the latest ashton kutcher or what's her name goldie hawns daughter piece of crap
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2008, 06:53:53 PM »

I have gone from 235 to 229 since Friday night... obviously, somebody has a bone to pick with me, or rather is out for my ass, but I have no idea what it might be about.  That's a lot of "boo-ing" for a short period of time and I can relate to knocking someone once anonymously, but not six times in a row...  Lookingup  That's sneaky.  When I get down to zero, think of me as a one-time contributor...   Bluesad
« Last Edit: June 07, 2008, 07:28:13 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Menard
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2008, 08:04:04 PM »

I have gone from 235 to 229 since Friday night... obviously, somebody has a bone to pick with me, or rather is out for my ass, but I have no idea what it might be about.  That's a lot of "boo-ing" for a short period of time and I can relate to knocking someone once anonymously, but not six times in a row...  Lookingup  That's sneaky.  When I get down to zero, think of me as a one-time contributor...   Bluesad

I'm wondering how you got 36 hours from Friday night to Saturday night. TongueOut

Even when I got knocked down 10 points, in less of a space of time, it was for an obvious reason. Lookingup

I have not read all of your posts over the last few days, shocking as it may seem, but it sounds valid that with such a drop that it is one member, or mostly one member.

As I did for Patient7, I'll help you out by calling them out:

Here...p***y...p***y...p***y
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2008, 08:11:38 PM »

I have gone from 235 to 229 since Friday night... obviously, somebody has a bone to pick with me, or rather is out for my ass, but I have no idea what it might be about.  That's a lot of "boo-ing" for a short period of time and I can relate to knocking someone once anonymously, but not six times in a row...  Lookingup  That's sneaky.  When I get down to zero, think of me as a one-time contributor...   Bluesad
I'm wondering how you got 36 hours from Friday night to Saturday night. TongueOut
Even when I got knocked down 10 points, in less of a space of time, it was for an obvious reason. Lookingup
I have not read all of your posts over the last few days, shocking as it may seem, but it sounds valid that with such a drop that it is one member, or mostly one member.
As I did for Patient7, I'll help you out by calling them out:
Here...p***y...p***y...p***y
Yeh, yer a big help.  Well, 36 hours was meant to be a generous stretch, as I did not want to mischaracterize the reduction.  I go up and down normally, but it seemed apparent to me that I'm done in.  I did find it a bit startling since I had not engaged in any political debate for at least awhile.   Lookingup  Though I dared to post a news item critical of our president, I noticed after the point loss that Inyarear had responded to it, in a less than courteous manner...  I then challenged Inyarear mainly because of the comments he made in the now infamously locked thread (unresolved) and in that news item I posted (in where I made no comment). 
« Last Edit: June 07, 2008, 08:16:05 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2008, 09:12:15 PM »

Noted.  I will fix the issues.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2008, 09:20:51 PM »

This is Menard right now...

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2008, 09:22:15 PM »

HaHA it works, I wasn't sure if I could actually get that smiley to work but I did!

Yes, salad.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2008, 09:31:39 PM »

Yeh, but can't leave no karma... anybody else have a problem? 

Menard
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2008, 09:49:58 PM »

HaHA it works, I wasn't sure if I could actually get that smiley to work but I did!

Hmmm...didn't count on that.

In order to save bandwidth, if anyone want to use my smiley, use this one instead:

Andrew's going to be p**sed about that. TongueOut
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2008, 11:41:53 PM »

Menard !!  Join us!!  There's no more karma...!

Raffine

« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2008, 12:17:49 AM »

Small | Large

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2008, 10:14:58 AM »

One of us.
One of us.

Yes, salad.
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2008, 06:07:23 PM »

One of us.
One of us.

Gooble gobble, gooble gobble!

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Torgo

« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2008, 09:12:52 PM »

I can only think of a couple of instances since I've been posting on these forums in which I've given someone negative karma.

I think at those times it was due to someone going out of their way to belittle or be venomous to people I respect on here or to myself.

If someone posts an opinion that I completely don't agree with, if it's posted in a thoughtful manner that isn't confrontational and rather just that person's opinion than I won't give them negative karma just due to their opinion being completely opposite of mine.  (ATTACK OF THE RUN-ON SENTENCE!  TongueOut) In fact, I've actually given people positive karma due to posting their opposite opinion in a thoughtful respectful manner.

I don't think I've ever had any big drops in karma but I just try to be respectful on here to people and just have fun while I'm at it.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Now I see what Menard's talking about « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.