Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 10:59:26 PM
714227 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Who Saw Scarlet Fry's Junkfood Horrorfest « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 21
Author Topic: Who Saw Scarlet Fry's Junkfood Horrorfest  (Read 168841 times)
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #210 on: July 30, 2011, 08:18:09 PM »

Did a little research and discovered that Scarlet Fry is now planning to re-release this opus, in the ORIGINAL ARAMAIC!!!!!! Cheers Cheers
And he is restoring the deleted scene with Rob Zombie as the Prophet Muhammad! Buggedout

(Just had to resurrect this thread, the second funniest in the history of Bad Movies.org!!!!)

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #211 on: August 01, 2011, 05:13:57 AM »

And he is restoring the deleted scene with Rob Zombie as the Prophet Muhammad! Buggedout

Well,that'll get Zombie on the Taliban hit list,-if HALLOWEEN 2 hasn't put him their already... Lookingup

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #212 on: March 22, 2012, 05:20:12 PM »

OK, it's been six months, time to resurrect this wonderful thread!

Scarlet Fry is now working on his magnum opus, ELVIS PRESLEY: THE ZOMBIE YEARS.

The role of The King will be played by Samuel L. Jackson, with Lucy Liu as Priscilla and Danny Devito as Richard Nixon!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Saucerman
Opinionated Blowhard Par Excellence
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Hypnotic, ain't it?

« Reply #213 on: March 22, 2012, 05:25:14 PM »

What's even funnier is that I've had to deal with "Scarlet Fry," aka Walter Ruether.  He sent me a copy of his "film" (and I use the term VERY loosely) NIGHTMARE ALLEY for review, and when I didn't declare it the greatest thing since sliced bread (more like the loosest cinematic stool since MANOS), proceeded to launch an "annonymous" attack on me, declaring me a "homo" and "unfit to review [his] p**s."  

If you google "Scarlet Fry's Nightmare Alley" that particular review is the first result to pop up.  

EDIT: Rereading back through this thread...man, I should have known not to accept that screener from him. 
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 05:32:30 PM by Saucerman » Logged

Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #214 on: March 22, 2012, 08:53:51 PM »

He emailed me, asking me for an address so he could send a copy of this film for me to review.  Now, I don't accept screeners (and the contact page states that), but after banning him due to this thread I had to shake my head.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #215 on: March 22, 2012, 10:25:58 PM »

What's even funnier is that I've had to deal with "Scarlet Fry," aka Walter Ruether.  He sent me a copy of his "film" (and I use the term VERY loosely) NIGHTMARE ALLEY for review, and when I didn't declare it the greatest thing since sliced bread (more like the loosest cinematic stool since MANOS), proceeded to launch an "annonymous" attack on me, declaring me a "homo" and "unfit to review [his] p**s."  

If you google "Scarlet Fry's Nightmare Alley" that particular review is the first result to pop up.  

EDIT: Rereading back through this thread...man, I should have known not to accept that screener from him. 

His spelling and grammar say a great deal about his level of skill and intelligence. And the juvenile name calling and the "Criticism means nothing to me, but I'm obviously really angry" nonsense reminds me of just how he came to be banned here.

Who can forget this incoherent, misspelled hissy fit?
we just wanted to see if people saw are film & what theyb thought Walter & scarlet are not the same guy why so negative you wanna delete my acct oooooooo like i care
Wow, virtually no capitalization or punctuation at all. You can almost see him writing something like "lets eat grandpa after i help my brother jack off his horse."

That really is all the information I need. A bad review does not deter me, but seeing that it was apparently produced by an illiterate twelve-year-old -- that pretty much ensures I will never see it.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Menard
Bad Movie Lover

I Am Vitriol...When You Say My Name You Praise Me

« Reply #216 on: April 17, 2012, 12:09:18 AM »

Ah likes cheese.

Havarti is mah favorite.

But I don't like pepperjack...

...but they're probably serving it at Scarlet Fry's Junkfood Horrorfest, just to annoy me.

Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #217 on: April 17, 2012, 03:49:53 AM »

But was nice to see the old-school FX on that guy with the fishing pole though his head. Made me cringe.

Buggedout BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #218 on: April 17, 2012, 04:02:14 AM »

He emailed me, asking me for an address so he could send a copy of this film for me to review.  Now, I don't accept screeners (and the contact page states that), but after banning him due to this thread I had to shake my head.

Reminds me of a certain client who keeps emailing me for certain types of footage year in, year out ~ he's looking for stuff that was either never filmed or doesn't exist anymore.  Smile

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Menard
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #219 on: April 17, 2012, 09:24:20 AM »

Ah likes cheesecake, and ah likes cheese, but I would never put cheese on cake...seems weird, like something they'd do at Scarlet Fry's Junkfood Horrorfest.

indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #220 on: April 17, 2012, 09:58:25 PM »

I still loved the scene with the goldfish, the chainsaw, and the parakeet!

AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #221 on: April 18, 2012, 10:05:02 AM »

I still loved the scene with the goldfish, the chainsaw, and the parakeet!

Although I did get kind of annoyed by the inevitable Wyrewizard post complaining that a real goldfish would never use a Husqvarna chainsaw.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #222 on: April 18, 2012, 12:38:15 PM »

OK, it's been six months, time to resurrect this wonderful thread!

Scarlet Fry is now working on his magnum opus, ELVIS PRESLEY: THE ZOMBIE YEARS.

The role of The King will be played by Samuel L. Jackson, with Lucy Liu as Priscilla and Danny Devito as Richard Nixon!
I'm afraid you got that mixed up. 

Lucy Liu is playing the King, Danny Devito is Priscilla, and Richard Nixon is playing the part of Samuel L. Jackson. 
Saucerman
Opinionated Blowhard Par Excellence
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Hypnotic, ain't it?

« Reply #223 on: April 18, 2012, 02:49:26 PM »

I thought he'd be going too far with the quadriplegic gymnast scene, but he really kept the parallel bars routine in good taste!

Menard
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #224 on: February 07, 2014, 11:59:09 PM »

Don't ya just miss threads like this that never go away?

They disappear for a while, but end up rearing their ugly heads again, and again.

Uh...not that I can think of anyone that reminds me of...ahem.  TongueOut

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 21
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Who Saw Scarlet Fry's Junkfood Horrorfest « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.