Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:09:09 PM
714241 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Who Saw Scarlet Fry's Junkfood Horrorfest « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21
Author Topic: Who Saw Scarlet Fry's Junkfood Horrorfest  (Read 168881 times)
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2008, 07:56:06 AM »

For future reference, I have 1 cat who lives primarily outdoors and 4 fish who seem to keep living which is good for an aquarium. 

Shadow, is that video looped?   TeddyR

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Dennis
Yes, it's true, absolutely true. I am a
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2008, 08:27:48 AM »

We have a pair of beagles, Odie & Buddie

We also have 3 cats, oddly though we have no pictures of them, have to take some.

This cute little lady lives in the planter on our front porch

Reach for the heavens in hope for the future for all that we can be, not what we are. Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.
Kester Pelagius
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Not a Time Lord!

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2008, 01:25:06 PM »

we just wanted to see if people saw are film & what theyb thought Walter & scarlet are not the same guy why so negative you wanna delete my acct oooooooo like i care

We're the MODs

Sung to the tune of "We're Not Gonna Take It" (?) by Twisted Sister

OH WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT
NO, WE AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT
OH WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE

WE'VE GOT THE RIGHT TO BAN YOU
THERE AIN'T NO WAY WE'LL LOSE IT
THIS IS OUR FORUM, THIS IS OUR BOARD
WE'LL STOMP THE TROLLS THAT MAKE A FUSS
DON'T THINK YOUR s**t WILL FLY 'CAUSE
YOU DON'T KNOW US, YOU WILL BE IP BANNED

OH WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT
NO, WE AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT
OH WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE

OH YOU'RE SO CONDESCENDING
YOUR GALL IS NEVER ENDING
WE DON'T WANT NOTHIN', NOT A THING FROM YOU
YOUR POSTS ARE TRITE AND RETARDED
TIME TO GET DEFENSTRATED
CUZ IF THAT'S YOUR BEST, YOUR BEST WON'T DO
#

Note: Not a MOD.  Just posting a filk I wrote and posted to another forum ages ago.  Actually I'd all but forgot I wrote that until I started reading this thread so, FWIW, thanks!  Twirling
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 01:26:47 PM by Kester Pelagius » Logged

Cosmic Cinema - SF articles and reviews.

Mise-en-scene Crypt - Rants, reviews, & more! (10% NSFW)
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2008, 02:00:37 PM »

Nobody expected "The Spanish Inquisition"

You keep saying that, but I was like "Hey here comes the Spanish Inquisition", "The Spanish Inquisition is just around the corner", and "Looks like another Spanish Inquisition coming this way", , but do I get credit for that? NOOOO. . . . I warned you, , it's your own fault you didn't listen. Next time I say "I have a feeling a Spanish Inquisition is nearby", you'll all listen then, , but don't act like you weren't warned the first time. .

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Menard
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2008, 02:17:47 PM »

You keep saying that, but I was like "Hey here comes the Spanish Inquisition", "The Spanish Inquisition is just around the corner", and "Looks like another Spanish Inquisition coming this way", , but do I get credit for that? NOOOO. . . . I warned you, , it's your own fault you didn't listen. Next time I say "I have a feeling a Spanish Inquisition is nearby", you'll all listen then, , but don't act like you weren't warned the first time. .

Are you having a moment here?

Would you like to take five?

Go ahead...we'll wait for you and keep your stuff safe. Lookingup
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2008, 02:29:43 PM »

Are you having a moment here?

Would you like to take five?

Go ahead...we'll wait for you and keep your stuff safe. Lookingup

It's the hair.

Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2008, 09:20:07 PM »

we just wanted to see if people saw are film & what theyb thought Walter & scarlet are not the same guy why so negative you wanna delete my acct oooooooo like i care

Account banned.

Your verified email address is the same as Walter Ruether has used elsewhere.  Also, the only time you post is to talk about the movie you are trying to create a buzz for.  Whatever the truth here, what I can be sure of is that you have an integrity problem.

The only reason I have not deleted all of this poster's threads is that the community seems to be having such fun playing with them.  I'll have to figure out what to do.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Menard
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2008, 10:48:12 PM »

The only reason I have not deleted all of this poster's threads is that the community seems to be having such fun playing with them.  I'll have to figure out what to do.

Gee...I haven't the slightest notion who's idea it was to hijack a troll's thread. Lookingup

TongueOut
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2008, 11:27:57 PM »

I think that when we see a troll/spam post of someone trying to advertise their movie, we should all start making up parts that aren't in the movie and discussing them, just to make the movie sound as if it were so unintelligible and bad that nobody would watch it. I'll start:

Hey Menard, what did you think of the scene in SFJFHF where the Siamese twins were making egg-salad in the air cleaner of that '38 Edsel? I mean, they spent almost 10 minutes on that scene, and as it turned out they ended up feeding it to that little three-legged dog, who just barfed it up anyways. When that hitchhiker with the cheap toupee and the bola tie stepped in the barf, I thought the Sheriff was going to arrest him for vagrancy or littering or maybe even public intoxication. Anyways, what exactly was it that the Sheriff said to that blind woman, the sound was so horrible I couldn't make it out, and the camera shook WAY too hard to read his lips, , even if he didn't have that huge mustache. The way they kept jumping back and forth between the scene of the bunny rabbit that was stuck in the washing machine and the obese Chinese woman draining the pus from her bedsores made it even harder to follow, but I believe there is a scene missing right where the film seemed to break, otherwise, who brought all those fire extinguishers? 

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2008, 06:59:36 AM »

I think that when we see a troll/spam post of someone trying to advertise their movie, we should all start making up parts that aren't in the movie and discussing them, just to make the movie sound as if it were so unintelligible and bad that nobody would watch it. I'll start:

Hey Menard, what did you think of the scene in SFJFHF where the Siamese twins were making egg-salad in the air cleaner of that '38 Edsel? I mean, they spent almost 10 minutes on that scene, and as it turned out they ended up feeding it to that little three-legged dog, who just barfed it up anyways. When that hitchhiker with the cheap toupee and the bola tie stepped in the barf, I thought the Sheriff was going to arrest him for vagrancy or littering or maybe even public intoxication. Anyways, what exactly was it that the Sheriff said to that blind woman, the sound was so horrible I couldn't make it out, and the camera shook WAY too hard to read his lips, , even if he didn't have that huge mustache. The way they kept jumping back and forth between the scene of the bunny rabbit that was stuck in the washing machine and the obese Chinese woman draining the pus from her bedsores made it even harder to follow, but I believe there is a scene missing right where the film seemed to break, otherwise, who brought all those fire extinguishers? 

BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle  BounceGiggle

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Sister Grace

I found my mind in a brown paper bag...

« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2008, 07:36:45 AM »

ooh, can star wars kid have a walk-on role?

Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2008, 12:14:52 PM »

Yeah that part always gets me too. (side note:  you're on to something with that idea Ghouck and I like it... BounceGiggle  I simply can't wait for the next troll to arrive...)

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2008, 12:23:43 PM »

I think that when we see a troll/spam post of someone trying to advertise their movie, we should all start making up parts that aren't in the movie and discussing them, just to make the movie sound as if it were so unintelligible and bad that nobody would watch it.

Well, legitimate "Hi, my name is XXXX, and I just finished working on XXXX.  The movie is about zombies wearing sweaters.  Please see the official website at www.XXXX.com." should be fine.  Those are actually nice informational posts.  Ditto with posters asking about feedback who disclose their connection to the film.

The real issue with this one was that the poster was trying to deceive everyone.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2008, 12:42:32 PM »

ooh, can star wars kid have a walk-on role?

Always, , maybe we'll have him Team up with Eric "Mass Transit" Kulas (R.I.P.). .

Well, legitimate "Hi, my name is XXXX, and I just finished working on XXXX.  The movie is about zombies wearing sweaters.  Please see the official website at www.XXXX.com." should be fine.  Those are actually nice informational posts.  Ditto with posters asking about feedback who disclose their connection to the film.

The real issue with this one was that the poster was trying to deceive everyone.

Yea, I wouldn't want to mess with a legitimate movie maker or someone trying to get an honest, direct opinion, but the whole "stealth marketing" is pretty insulting. Kinda reminds me of the gum salesman scene in Clerks. .

EDIT: I am not affiliated with the movie "Clerks", nor am I advertising for them, , lol. .
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 01:28:42 PM by ghouck » Logged

Menard
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2008, 01:22:30 PM »

...I simply can't wait for the next troll to arrive...)

Hello  TongueOut
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Who Saw Scarlet Fry's Junkfood Horrorfest « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.