Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:37:47 PM
714383 Posts in 53096 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  So just imagine... « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: So just imagine...  (Read 7927 times)
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2019, 04:47:44 AM »

As long as we're wishing, we should rent out George RR Martin's theater.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2019, 04:49:55 AM »

^ Being this is BAD movies, maybe a drive -in?  Smile
Can you imagine all us folks hanging out at a drive-in?  That would be super cool.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 04:54:03 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Gabriel Knight
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2019, 06:25:40 AM »

EVIL DEAD II, without a doubt. It's simply impossible to get bored with that movie, it has everything you need.

Check my crappy and unpopular reviews and ratings:

https://www.imdb.com/user/ur85652268/?ref_=nv_usr_prof_2
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2019, 07:54:25 AM »

Gymkata would be another one we could screen  TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2019, 11:29:21 AM »

Gymkata would be another one we could screen  TeddyR
That was one of my double feature selections. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Olivia Bauer
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2019, 12:22:13 PM »

Paranoid idiot!  How the f**k  was telling people  abut a bad movie night related experience in a game "cutting them down"?   

HOW,  YOU IDIOT?  HOW?

You cut them down all the time. You come to this forum, say condescending s**t, spell everything wrong, and then throw a
tantrum because you got backlash for being a jerk.

Let me ask you something Sven. Who is more likely in the wrong? You? Or every single person on the forum?
The one common thread in all of your troubles is you and you refuse to acknowledge that, apologize, or try better.

I've given you constructive criticism and tried to help you. I stood up for you when I thought ER or Chef were being unreasonably
harsh towards you. But when I actually try to help, you just ignore me. Well, I'm done trying to be nice to you.

There is no reason to talk and share your stories if nobody can understand you.

There is no reason to respect someone who refuses to fix their typos. If you don't give a s**t, WE don't give a s**t.

There is no reason to read your dark heresy thread if nobody can post on it. It just proves that you're a coward that can't take criticism.

There is no reason to be courteous towards someone that is never courteous towards anyone else.

There is no reason to listen to someone who never listens.

Have you really thought about what being the most smited user really means? It means that there isn't a single user on this
site that's as disliked as you are. Is that really what you want? Do you really WANT to be the most hated person here?
We throw s**t because you only give s**t. You act like a victim all the time. You have given none of us a reason to be nice to you.

I know you've vilified AHD and ER. And yeah, they're kinda jerkish sometimes. Everyone is a jerk sometimes. But they have other personality traits that make them
redeemable and fun to talk to. You have nothing.

And the way you treat Indy in particular is extremely gross. From one atheist to another, the way you treat him for his faith is beyond vile. I can actually get along
with him despite our differences. But you just need to keep harping on him and attacking him. You make all atheists look bad. You say you don't cut people down but you are always cutting down Indy.
You are always trying to push his buttons and we're not blind to that.

All patience and good will you've received in the past has dried up. People are sick of your s**t and are treating you the way you deserve to be treated.
If you want the hate to stop you can try the following: Start correcting your typos, apologize to Indy, and apologize to the entire forum for being a jerk.

But you're just going to ignore this. Because you refuse to change. You refuse to actually own up to your mistakes. You'd rather let this cycle of hatred continue
forever. And that's just sad. That's really, really sad.

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2019, 06:32:49 PM »

That was an admirable try, A.J.
I'm afraid it won't do a bit of good, but it was a nice effort on your part.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2019, 06:52:05 PM »

BounceGiggle
You kill me man!
I v'e known a lot of these folks on this board for years. They are my friends.
I will continue to jump yer dumb ass until you leave them alone. So back the f**k up.
Because your loser ass has no right to throw stones.
I'm done with you, man. I may have been the last person on this forum who was trying to defend you- but you keep shooting yourself in the foot and alienating any friends you may have had.
I'm done. Bye.

We all love you Ron.  You make us laugh.  You educate us.  You have insight.  You are funny!  'Cause you're clever.  I thought Sven wanted to be your friend.  Y'know, he defended you against me.  It was misguided, but perhaps sincere.  I also defended Sven, possibly twice.  I point that out for a reason; the door is still ajar.  Since he doesn't respect anybody, I don't expect he will understand.  But Sven has required all of our forum family to think about him and the ramifications of the situation.  I suspect any thoughtful member of this forum would think about Sven.  He can now choose to cool it and step up.  We don't know Sven, but he's got brains.  Thumbup Smile

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2019, 01:18:46 PM »

Paranoid idiot!  How the f**k  was telling people  abut a bad movie night related experience in a game "cutting them down"?   

HOW,  YOU IDIOT?  HOW?

Here's how:

Well I know you're a dumbass rc.  People  with brains would kmow if you throw  s**t at someone for a problem they have then throw s**t at them when they make an effort to fix it they're likely to tell you to go f**k yourself.

Bob is a moron or he'd figure out throwing negative karma at me with the mindlessly repeated message "go away" isn't going to work.

Refusal to acknowledge such remarks made by yourself is "paranoid" and "idiotic". 

Archivist

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2019, 12:01:56 AM »

Alright, imagine we're having a Badmovies screening night. We file into a large room with a projector screen, chunky speakers with dark wood cabinets in the corners with their cables lashed to the walls, and an array of armchairs, sofas and beanbags scattered around, all pointing towards the screen. There's bowls of fresh potato chips, popcorn and corn chips, bottles of soft drink, and some harder stuff in an adjoining room for those who like alcohol.

Being partial to 70s and early 80s movies, I'd open with The Clones Of Bruce Lee (1981).

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1 Small | Large

As a backup for those who aren't into really bad Bruceploitation films, let's go with The Blob (1988)

or the incredibad Inseminoid (1981)

For those in a more trippy mood, allow me to screen Zardoz (1974)

"Many others since have tried & failed at making a watchable parasite slug movie" - LilCerberus
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2019, 05:26:01 PM »

That was an admirable try, A.J.
I'm afraid it won't do a bit of good, but it was a nice effort on your part.

Actually maybe it did. He hasn't posted in five days.
Never mind. He just got a temporary ban.
It expired but he still hasn't posted. Huh.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 09:59:53 PM by A.J. Bauer » Logged

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2019, 11:44:04 PM »

I would put on Who Killed Captain Alex and have some beer/whiskey, reason for the movie is that it's a gloriously bad film, but it's also great when you know the back story of it.

yeah no.
Olivia Bauer

« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2019, 02:06:55 AM »

I would put on Who Killed Captain Alex and have some beer/whiskey, reason for the movie is that it's a gloriously bad film, but it's also great when you know the back story of it.

Can you really call Captain Alex a "bad" movie? Considering the fact that it's a miracle the director hasn't been blown up, shot, or starved to death in an extremely impoverished and war-torn hell hole of a country.

Honestly, I think it deserves a spot on the Criterion Collection. Not because it's good but because it's a noteworthy piece of film history.

Hehe. I still find it funny that they put IHE's Search for the Worst video on the Blu-ray. That was great.

Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  So just imagine... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.