Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:36:59 AM
713387 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Most Annoying Movie « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Author Topic: Most Annoying Movie  (Read 47597 times)
akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2008, 12:42:06 PM »

West Side Story.

Start playing that movie at any random point, and I won't make it over 60 seconds.  The stupid knife fight ... just ... ugh.

"I met a girl/Her name is Maria-aaaa/MariaMariaMaria-aaaaa"

AHHHHHH!  TURN IT OFF!

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
mrgb46
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2008, 02:30:49 PM »

For me,it's the movie 1941 that Spielberg did back in the late 70's,I think.Plus,Howard the Duck,which for some reason I seen in the movie theater..That Burt Reynolds flick where Candace Bergen sang in it?? Can't think of the name of it..Freddy Got Fingered was annoying and irritating and wanted to strangle Tom Green's character or just him.I saw that on tv and was curious how bad it was.It made Pink Flamingos look like Grease...
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2008, 02:35:50 PM »

Lol, I love 1941, I think it's a great flick. Gotta agree with you about Howard the Duck though. .. I refuse to watch anything with Tom Green in it, never have seen him in anything or at anytime that he didn't immediately make me want to vomit.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Raffine

« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2008, 04:28:06 PM »

Here's one I may catch flack for: APOCALYPSE NOW.

It remains the only movie I ever walked out of the theater on - keep in mind I saw JAWS: THE REVENGE and BATTLEFIELD EARTH on the big screen.

It's not that I was offended or insulted or anything, just incrediably bored. I remember checking my watch thinking it had been on for at least two hours and realizing it had only been 45 minutes!

That Burt Reynolds flick where Candace Bergen sang in it??

Peter Bogdonavich's AT LONG LAST LOVE (1975), and it was his (then) main squeeze Cybill Shepherd rather than Candace Bergen - which probably would have been just as bad. It was the first (and last!) movie musical since about 1929 with the songs recorded live. Bad enough of an idea if you're working with Frank Sinatra or Judy Garland, but Burt Reynolds and Cybill Shepherd?

Some great IMDb trivia:

After the film had been pulled from theatres due to poor tickets sales, Peter Bogdanovich wrote an open letter, printed in newspapers throughout the country, apologizing for the quality of the film.

After the world premiere of the film, guest Ethel Merman was heard to remark "Thank God, Cole isn't alive to see this," referring to her old friend Cole Porter, whose songs were used in the picture.

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2008, 06:45:03 PM »

Here's one I may catch flack for: APOCALYPSE NOW.

It remains the only movie I ever walked out of the theater on - keep in mind I saw JAWS: THE REVENGE and BATTLEFIELD EARTH on the big screen.

It's not that I was offended or insulted or anything, just incrediably bored. I remember checking my watch thinking it had been on for at least two hours and realizing it had only been 45 minutes!

That Burt Reynolds flick where Candace Bergen sang in it??

Peter Bogdonavich's AT LONG LAST LOVE (1975), and it was his (then) main squeeze Cybill Shepherd rather than Candace Bergen - which probably would have been just as bad. It was the first (and last!) movie musical since about 1929 with the songs recorded live. Bad enough of an idea if you're working with Frank Sinatra or Judy Garland, but Burt Reynolds and Cybill Shepherd?

Some great IMDb trivia:

After the film had been pulled from theatres due to poor tickets sales, Peter Bogdanovich wrote an open letter, printed in newspapers throughout the country, apologizing for the quality of the film.

After the world premiere of the film, guest Ethel Merman was heard to remark "Thank God, Cole isn't alive to see this," referring to her old friend Cole Porter, whose songs were used in the picture.

You walked out on APOCALYPSE NOW...yet have sat through  AT LONG LAST LOVE. Dam. You are truley a horse of a different color! I give you Karma!!!! (Not the first time....and I'm sure it won't be the last.....your quite unique!  Thumbup

And no...I don't wan't to toungue kiss in the shower...!  TongueOut)

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2008, 06:55:43 PM »

...You walked out on APOCALYPSE NOW...yet have sat through  AT LONG LAST LOVE. Dam. You are truley a horse of a different color! I give you Karma!!!! (Not the first time....and I'm sure it won't be the last.....your quite unique!...
Did you see AT LONG LAST LOVE in a theatre, Raffine?  I've been interested to see that for years (but not way back when it was new.) 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
WingedSerpent

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2008, 08:21:10 PM »

Idiocity-the one movie where a soilder wakes up in the future and everybody is stpid.  There wasn't a single character in that film that I liked.

But the crown has to go to Napolean Dynamite.-Ultra annoying movie made even more annoying by tons of people wearing "Vote for Pedro" shirts and doing bad impressions of the main character. 

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2008, 10:20:40 PM »

Idiocity-the one movie where a soilder wakes up in the future and everybody is stpid.  There wasn't a single character in that film that I liked.

But the crown has to go to Napolean Dynamite.-Ultra annoying movie made even more annoying by tons of people wearing "Vote for Pedro" shirts and doing bad impressions of the main character. 

I have to agree with Napoleon Dynamite. I understand the movie, but I don't 'get' it, if you know what I mean.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Menard
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2008, 10:35:34 PM »

Oh dear!

I thought I had completely erased that experience from my mind; until somebody had to come along and mention it. Lookingup

I saw that when it came out. They would have a Lady's Day (something like that) at a local mall theatre on a certain day each month. My mother took us to see it as it was playing for this particular Lady's Day.

Thanks TongueOut
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2008, 11:32:32 PM »

Gotta agree with you there, those impressions didn't get any funnier after the first SIXTEEN BILLION TIMES I heard them.

There are a few internet t-shirt sites that are just eating every line of that movie up. It's bad enough they make shirts with every slightly amusing quote on them, but lately I've seen shirts with just plain stupid, nonsensical lines on them, like they just grab any random phrase. I saw one with a picture of ND on it that just said "WHATEVER I WANT" on it. Who would wear that?

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2008, 08:26:52 AM »

My vote would be for Fast and The Furious, it's sequels, and any movie starring Vin Diesel.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
asimpson2006
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2008, 08:52:37 AM »

My vote would be for Fast and The Furious, it's sequels, and any movie starring Vin Diesel.

I give you Karma for Fast and the Furious.  A friend of mine showed the film several years ago and I couldn't stand it.  I'm sorry a story about tuners and street racing isn't going to keep my attention for very long.  While pay to see that stuff when I can just go to the other end of the town I live it and see people street race.  Vin Diesel is one of those actors who is only suited for action films and that's about it, anything I think is just over his head acting wise.

CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2008, 10:31:28 AM »

I saw one with a picture of ND on it that just said "WHATEVER I WANT" on it. Who would wear that?

90% of the teenage girls I know of ... one came over the other day to visit my daughter and had a shirt that said "It's all about me!" to which I looked at her shirt and said, "Live in that world, reality is a ugly place."

Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2008, 10:58:14 AM »

I have to agree with Napoleon Dynamite. I understand the movie, but I don't 'get' it, if you know what I mean.

"Napoleon Dynamite" made me laugh quite often, and I don't usually like "stupid" comedy (which has become all the rage in recent years).  Lots of it has to be that I grew up in a rural area, and we had some eccentric types around, including mall ninjas.  We even had a llama farm down one country road.

Vin Diesel is one of those actors who is only suited for action films and that's about it, anything I think is just over his head acting wise.

I dunno, he was really good in "The Iron Giant."   Smile

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Sister Grace

I found my mind in a brown paper bag...

« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2008, 11:29:11 AM »

Anything with The Rock. I can't stand that guy; and he doesn't choose roles that fit him very well. Standing Tall? get real... My father knew the real Buford as he was sheriff where my dad grew up. Buford was a racist small town cop. If you've ever dealt with a small town cop, you catch my drift. He was a far cry from Dwayne Johnson who is half black and half somoan...Buford is probably rolling over in his grave..

The real Buford

The Rock

I can't help but feel the irony

Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Most Annoying Movie « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.