Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:47:09 PM
713364 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Most Annoying Movie « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Most Annoying Movie  (Read 47595 times)
Sister Grace
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I found my mind in a brown paper bag...

« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2008, 07:34:17 AM »

Tourist Tip: If you're ever in Pigeon Forge, TN be sure to catch CARBO'S POLICE MUSEUM  where you can see Buford Pusser's CAR OF DEATH! I've seen it! They have plenty of other Pusser memorabilia as well, including his WALLET OF DEATH, and, for sale in the gift shop, reproductions of the bat he used to whoop up on moonshiner butt.

http://www.mypigeonforge.com/2089-CarbosPoliceMuseum/index.html

I live on the west side of TN and we use to go to pigeon forge, knoxville, chatanooga and a few other tourist-esque places when i was a kid. I can't remember if it was pigeon forge or gatlinburg, but once my dad took me to Ripley's Museum before it burnt. I hear that they rebuilt it after it burned but is not as cool as it was back in the day...

Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2008, 08:35:05 AM »

I think he'd be more successful if he acted more in comedies.  Dude's hilarious, and in comedies you don't so much need to 'act' as be funny.  If that makes sense.

I was just thinking how funny The Rock was in Be Cool.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_wISNYnLEY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svI0H2e4ZSU&feature=related

I'm looking forward to his appearance in this:
Get Smart
Small | Large

Granted, it's Steve Carrell's movie.  But from previews I've seen, it looks like The Rock might have some funny moments.  One scene Rock's talking to his boss about a memo, and he goes: "Is this your stapler?" Boss says "Yeah."  Rock then staples the memo to the boss's head. 

It's definitely a flick I'm gonna see.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
Scott123
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2008, 11:34:38 AM »

The real Buford

I have no complaints about the Rock, just about the remakes, sequels of Walking Tall. They seem to blow it every time. And I don't know about that guy's complaint about the real Buford being a racist, I doubt it.
 The original had such an effect on me I bought books about the real Buford Pusser. If you want to read a great book about what Pusser was dealing with, read "The State Line Mob," by W. R. Morris. Great book about what he cleaned up. And lastly, you have to see the original ... GREAT MOVIE.  Cheers
« Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 11:42:55 AM by Scott123 » Logged
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2008, 01:16:00 PM »

Mine is E.T., , I really hate that movie, it's annoying as hell.

I'm gonna agree.
Anything with Shia La Bouf in.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Ometiklan
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #64 on: December 27, 2008, 10:39:56 PM »

Wild Women of Wongo..
I'm watching it right now....

Yep still watching it.

And when he shall die
Take him and cut him into little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night,
And pay no worship to the garish sun.
Kester Pelagius
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Not a Time Lord!

« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2008, 09:06:40 PM »

As I read through this thread I found myself amazed and, on more than one occassion, curious and very thankful.  Thankful I've never had the misfortune to see Napoleon Dynamite, Fast and The Furious, The Pacifier, and whatever the movie about that Buford fellow was.

OTOH this thread also left me scratching my head wonder: "Who the $#@! is J.R. Bookwalter?"

First link a Google search turned up was for Tempe video.  IIRC they are (or were) an outfit that's like Asylum, only so ultra low budget they barely have a SFX budget.  Curious I checked the IMDB listing for the director.  That's an entire filmography of annoyingly bad DTV movies!  Buggedout

I wouldn't say IDIOCRACY was the "most annoying" movie I ever saw but it was the most blatantly un-funny attempt to do PC "retarded humor" I've ever seen.  It could have been redeemed if it had a moral, alas it was just lame.

PEARL HARBOR was a cloying harlequin romance set during the opening salvo that brough American into WWII.  It goes beyond annoying.  The entire storyline is in poor taste and that's all I'll say about it.

And as for ROCKY HORROR, you don't go to see that for the movie you go for the experience.

However I would like to add that you're all wrong.  The most annoying movie of all time, ever, is TEKNOLUST.  A special cauldron waits in Hell to eternally boil the skin off the bones of those responsible for inflicting this confused -ism masquerading as a work of genre fiction on the unsuspecting public.  Yes, their skin shall be boiled off and their skeleton forced- by demons wielding flails made from the leather of the skin of politicians and the bones of greedy corporate con artists like Madoff- to wander the swamp of the fifth circle as maggots roil up out of the muck to form new flesh; flesh which will then be boiled off again.  Hatred

Cosmic Cinema - SF articles and reviews.

Mise-en-scene Crypt - Rants, reviews, & more! (10% NSFW)
avenger the eagle
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2009, 09:39:05 AM »

Bratz the movie. God that movie is irritating with it's so-called messages about life and high school, Jon Voight continued the downward spiral of his career by appearing in this mess of a movie as the high school principal.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2009, 09:55:35 AM »

Most annoying . . . .

almost anything played on IFC.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2009, 07:27:24 PM »

Mine is E.T., , I really hate that movie, it's annoying as hell.

Totally  Thumbup

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2011, 01:39:25 AM »

Xanadu- Just please make it stop- I would have loved to be bitten by a cobra, mauled by a lion, or thrown in a pit of acid rather than watch that basket case! Hatred

yeah no.
crackers
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2011, 05:51:28 AM »

Personally I love The Rocky Horror Picture Show and all the Friday 13th movies (apart from the remake) but I can understand why some of you wouldn't.

My most annoying film, CLERKS 2 WHY DID IT HAPPEN???? Hatred

Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #71 on: July 18, 2011, 08:11:56 AM »

Personally I love The Rocky Horror Picture Show and all the Friday 13th movies (apart from the remake) but I can understand why some of you wouldn't.

My most annoying film, CLERKS 2 WHY DID IT HAPPEN???? Hatred

Because there were so many unanswered questions in CLERKS 1.

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2011, 01:33:23 PM »

Star Wars Episode 1. Jar Jar and Jake Lloyd, nuff said.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
Criswell
i got better
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #73 on: July 18, 2011, 03:11:22 PM »

^ Beat me to it!

I know this is said a lot here, but I don't think the hate can be overdone on Seltzer and Friedberg. Just the fact people like their movies annoys me to death.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Most Annoying Movie « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.