Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:45:49 AM
713384 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Neat ways to get out of a fight « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: Neat ways to get out of a fight  (Read 17978 times)
Patient7
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« on: May 22, 2008, 01:12:02 PM »

I recently discovered that if a person is saying theiy're going to "kick your ass"  just tell them that they wont.  When I say this I mean they wont even take a punch because I'm not worth it, but they interpret it as they wont be able to.  If you say it in a calm and collected manner then they'll just get really p**sed off then shut up.  BounceGiggle

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
Menard
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 01:18:34 PM »

I recently discovered that if a person is saying theiy're going to "kick your ass"  just tell them that they wont.  When I say this I mean they wont even take a punch because I'm not worth it, but they interpret it as they wont be able to.  If you say it in a calm and collected manner then they'll just get really p**sed off then shut up.  BounceGiggle

That's no fun.

If someone is going to bother to warn me, it's nothing a fist to the eye socket, grab to the the nads, or slamming their head into the nearest solid object can't solve.

Of course, if you are at a bar, or otherwise seedy joint, a pool cue, bottle, or ambush is usually your only warning if someone is serious about fighting with you.
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 02:04:37 PM »

Or, you could always take the advice of the great Bas Rutten...

(this video is hilarious!)
Small | Large
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 04:07:12 PM »

I was a rather scrawny kid in high school, and my Mom was the Junior/Senior English teacher, so I might as well have had a target painted on my forehead.  One time I was in the bathroom as a freshman when three seniors walked in and saw me and came for me.  I started growling like a rabid dog and slobbering all over myself and trying to bite them . . . they backed off and I RAN for the door!

Not my proudest moment, but I didn't get beat up either.  Now I'm a third degree black belt, and no one tries to mess with me.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Menard
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2008, 04:45:05 PM »

Now I'm a third degree black belt, and no one tries to mess with me.

I'm curious...

Do you suppose that not being a kid in school anymore has anything to do with staying out of fights, or do you actually wear your black belt wherever you go? TeddyR
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2008, 06:21:58 PM »

Probably the fact that I am not in high school, and am a fairly sizable fellow at 250 pounds . . . .  TeddyR

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2008, 06:35:12 PM »

When I was a kid and later in the military I got in a lot of fights ... might be because I started most of them. Buggedout But now being older, wiser I rarely encounter anyone that gets fighting stupid. That's something that come with age.

The best way to avoid a fight is to walk away. It's the old saying it takes a bigger man to walk away. Took me a long time and assorted victories and losses to figure that out.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2008, 07:04:31 PM »

I actually bite a guy in the neck once. He walked up to me and my brother Richie on Long Island and told us to sell him some weed. I told him and don't smoke pot. He called me a liar and pushed me against a parked car. So I spit in his face. he grabbed hold of my shirt...so I jumped up-(I'm kinda-well-REAL short) and got him inna headlock. he grabbed my nards,so...I bite his neck. He let go of me quick. He was bleeding too. A cop pulled up and busted it up....he had watched the whole thing! He told me and my brother to move on....he and the other guy had a talk,maybe he got busted. I dunno.

I got inna fight outside a bar too. Some creep in the bar got p**sed because I was talking to some girl he liked. I only went in to buy a bottle of whiskey. He shoved me. I said"Hell with it." And walked out. Once outside....I walked up to the window and tapped on it. He looked-I gave him the bird. He tore out the bar and started punching my head. I leaned against the wall and covered my head with my arms. His girlfreind ran out hollering. He stopped for a sec-I pulled the pint outta my pocket and slammed it bottom first into his head. It busted and I got booze and blood all over my shirt and hand. He fell down...I ran...to the store. I bought another bottle and went home. The lady in the store looked at me real weird! (I'm kinda weird looking anyway.... Lookingup)

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Menard
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2008, 07:38:52 PM »

I actually bite a guy in the neck once.

Bela has been a bad influence on you. TeddyR

He walked up to me and my brother Richie on Long Island and told us to sell him some weed. I told him and don't smoke pot. He called me a liar and pushed me against a parked car. So I spit in his face. he grabbed hold of my shirt...so I jumped up-(I'm kinda-well-REAL short) and got him inna headlock. he grabbed my nards,so...I bite his neck. He let go of me quick. He was bleeding too. A cop pulled up and busted it up....he had watched the whole thing! He told me and my brother to move on....he and the other guy had a talk,maybe he got busted. I dunno.

I'm almost willing to bet that he was an undercover cop trying to score a bust.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2008, 08:48:35 PM »

That's no fun...If someone is going to bother to warn me, it's nothing a fist to the eye socket, grab to the the nads, or slamming their head into the nearest solid object can't solve.
Of course, if you are at a bar, or otherwise seedy joint, a pool cue, bottle, or ambush is usually your only warning if someone is serious about fighting with you.
Grab to the nads...?   Lookingup  You are so bad, Menard!

As for me, I've been jumped by three guys (not good) beat the sh*t out of an old roommate (he deserved it) had major slugfests with two guys that are two of my best friends, and when I was a kid ...Crap!  I was also scrawny and short (now I'm 6 ft) so I was always getting pushed around.  You learn alot gettin' pushed around, for one thing, don't take it.  Better to get a black eye, bloody nose, bruised knuckles... however, as CHEEZEE offered, when you get older you learn to avoid that crap.  I been good 'long time.   TeddyR

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Menard
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2008, 08:54:13 PM »

I been good 'long time.   TeddyR

Hope you had your fingers crossed. TongueOut
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2008, 11:18:41 PM »

I been good 'long time.   TeddyR

Hope you had your fingers crossed. TongueOut
BounceGiggle C'mon, y'wan' me to knock you on yer ass???

Menard
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2008, 11:52:12 PM »

You can say the sweetest things. Wink
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2008, 12:09:02 AM »

You can say the sweetest things. Wink
BounceGiggle Now you'd get karma, but no can do. 

Killer Bees
Newly Appointed Government Employee and

Never give up on love

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2008, 01:25:54 AM »

Fighting must be a guy thing.  I've never been in a fight in my life.  I was always scared and mousy in high school.  Now if someone tried, they'd be dead before they hit the ground  *lol*

Nobody has the right to touch me without my permission, let alone in a violent way. I tell my son never to start a fight, but absolutely finish one.  He's 6' 1" and 95 kgs (about 200lbs), so anyone who picks him deserves to get pummelled.  He's actually a very peaceable person, which is nice.  And he's at that wonderful age (17) where he feels he can protect me if need be.

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine.......
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Neat ways to get out of a fight « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.