Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:04:46 AM
714351 Posts in 53095 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Pest removal « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Pest removal  (Read 6653 times)
Patient7
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« on: June 01, 2008, 01:40:33 PM »

When I say pests, I don't just mean rats and roaches and such, I'm including rabbits, ducks, crows, small children, ect.  I had the idea for this because I've got rabbits destroying my Mom's flowers, crows in our grill, ducks in our pool, and I just don't like small children, even if they're only a year younger than me sometimes they have the brain of an ant.  Who else has pest problems or solutions?

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 10:51:44 PM »

I just don't like small children, even if they're only a year younger than me sometimes they have the brain of an ant.

You're what? 16 ... that means you are 28 years younger than I am. Think about it. BounceGiggle

I'm kidding ...

I have Rottweilers therefore I have no ducks, rabbits, crows, small children, neighbors, salesmen, Jehovah Witnesses, vistors for long.

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Killer Bees
Newly Appointed Government Employee and

Never give up on love

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2008, 11:53:12 PM »

Pest control?

A flame thrower - every girl's best friend   TeddyR

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
What once was mine.......
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 05:58:14 AM »

Yeah, dogs and cats seem to work or, as Killer Bees pointed out, a weapon.  Although you may want to keep it simple like say a BB gun and obey the law.   Wink  I hate pests particularly rabbits and deer.  As for small children, you're on your own there.  I find yelling works temporarily. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2008, 07:10:14 AM »

We've got a lot of cats in the neighborhood, so they tend to keep most of the pest population down.  Injured birds don't tend to last long either.  My nemesis are moles.  We've got an apple tree in the back yard, grass won't grow under it.  Every spring I plant grass seed, water it faithfully every freakin' day.  Just when it starts growing and looking nice, the moles arrive.  Back and forth, around in circles, you name it.  Caught two of them so far.  I'm an animal lover, but I draw the line at destroying my yard. 

After I catch them I put them in a ziploc bag, because it's usually several days before the garbage man comes and they do tend to stink to high hell after about two days.  Last time I put the mole in a plastic 5 gallon bucket and left it out for the garbage man.  Didn't really want him to take my bucket, but didn't want to toss the ziploc full of soupy mole in the regular garbage can.  So he picks up my little bucket with the giant metal tongs on his truck.  They move in a very jerky manner, bag o' mole goes flying out, lands in the street at the end of my driveway.  He does take my bucket though.  The people across the street weren't home, so I went and put him in their garbage can  TeddyR 

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2008, 11:06:01 AM »

I just don't like small children, even if they're only a year younger than me sometimes they have the brain of an ant.

You're what? 16 ... that means you are 28 years younger than I am. Think about it. BounceGiggle

For the record, I'm too awesome to annoy people.  BounceGiggle

Those rotweilers though.   Buggedout

As for KillerBees' flamethrower, I prefer a machete, you don't have the chance of burning down a house then.

Yes, salad.
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2008, 02:37:59 PM »

That's just a random internet photo, mine have their tails docked and they're a little older now. I have three of them, Groucho, Harpo and Chico. The smallest one, the baby, the runt, the little puppy is about 120 pounds. The others are a little larger.

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2008, 03:42:58 PM »

I have Rottweilers therefore I have no ducks, rabbits, crows, small children, neighbors, salesmen, Jehovah Witnesses, vistors for long.
You and I both know that Rottweilers only look menacing and in fact are p***ycats if treated properly.   Wink

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Raffine

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2008, 03:54:38 PM »

You and I both know that Rottweilers only look menacing and in fact are p***ycats if treated properly.   Wink

That usually applies to Dobermans and German Shepherds, as well. They are terrifying -looking, but are basically big, goofy dogs unless trained to be otherwise. They all do seem to display a natural 'protection' instinct, particularly Shepherds, so it's good for them to consider you their friend.

Chows, on the otherhand, are just naturally mean as spit.  TeddyR

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2008, 05:01:57 PM »

Chows, on the otherhand, are just naturally mean as spit.  TeddyR

As shown by this friendly fellow

Yes, salad.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2008, 06:40:50 PM »

Li'l Nattie gon gitchoo... 

CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2008, 06:53:04 PM »

Well they are named after the Marx brothers so you know they are killers, vicious killers, foaming at the mouth killers, mad dog killers.

Killer Bees
Newly Appointed Government Employee and

Never give up on love

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2008, 07:56:07 PM »

For the record, I'm too awesome to annoy people.  BounceGiggle

As for KillerBees' flamethrower, I prefer a machete, you don't have the chance of burning down a house then.

Good point, Patient 7.  But I'm kinda impatient.  I want maximum amount of carnage for minimum amount of effort.

Now, where did I put my crossbow.........

Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
What once was mine.......
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2008, 07:59:23 PM »

Well they are named after the Marx brothers so you know they are killers, vicious killers, foaming at the mouth killers, mad dog killers.
I could hang with yer MARX BROS anytime... Rottweilers are probably my favorite... I have two dogs (a Beagle and a Jack Russell) and am a "dog lover", if not a "dog person" (don't consider myself a "dog person.")   

CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2008, 08:28:08 PM »

I could hang with yer MARX BROS anytime... Rottweilers are probably my favorite... I have two dogs (a Beagle and a Jack Russell) and am a "dog lover", if not a "dog person" (don't consider myself a "dog person.")   

My kids and wife has a MinPin and the Rotts are mine, they are HUGE lap dogs, I can't set down or I'll end up with nearly 400 pound of dogs in lap. And while I'm not a small guy that's a bit much. They don't get to come in much, but when they do it's like a herd of buffalo running through the house. 

Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Pest removal « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.