Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:22:00 PM
713361 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  sex comedy really made me laugh « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: sex comedy really made me laugh  (Read 7590 times)
watcher1234527
« on: June 07, 2008, 07:03:59 AM »

I watched this on the channel Bravo bout 15 years ago made me laugh and have tried to find it since to no avail.

A uptight scientist arrives at an aristricratic house where everyone's sex mad.
The lady of the house wants to get it on with him and keeps throwing herself at him.
A maid gets spanked a little then trapped in a window as she cleans it then taken from behind the male owner of the house catches them and takes his place unknown to her untill the initial man walks out the house to her annoyance.
Think the ending finishes with the house falling apart.
Please help if you can it's bugged me for a long not knowing this title.
316zombie
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008, 11:04:19 AM »

i think this is called"the fall of the louse of usher".i used to own it,not sure if i still do,i'll check.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2008, 03:47:27 PM »

Thanks for pointing out FALL OF THE LOUSE OF USHER, 316.  It sounds cool from the IMDB page and Ken Russel's always worth checking out.  But FALL seems to be a 2002 release, and the poster said she saw the movie 15 years ago.

The house falling apart at the end does sound like a "Fall of the House of Usher" spoof, so maybe the original poster is off on the dates?

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
316zombie
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2008, 02:34:49 PM »

hiya rev,nice to see you!:)
i haven't had time to check it yet,but i'm thinking that louse was MADE about 20 years ago,but not released until recently.i know bravo used to run indie movies that were"unfinished",years ago,i think it was some contest thing?i'll ask hubby to check some vhs tapes from that time period,i know i taped a ton of bravo for a while...
and i think you'll like the movie,it's TERRIBLE,and very funny,lol!
zombie
watcher1234527
New Visitor

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 04:49:35 AM »

Thankyou Rev and Zombie for your replies although that sadly is not the movie I was describing.

Other details I remember about it now are:

-male/scientist that enters the house is a virgin and the horny Lady of the house makes numerous advances toward him

-in a scene with the male/scientist and lady of the house he's conducting some sort of experiment or something with her assistance and he grabs her boob while being handed something to her delight, then she feels a huge glass test tube thinking it's his penis she says "it's huge" or something similar.

-the movie is a bawdy/raunchy softcore romp style film

-occupants of the house are aristrocrats with servants at the end they have a ball/dance with disasterous consequences

-period costumes were edwardian or victorian  males at the end have white make up on their faces and big courtroom like wigs
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  sex comedy really made me laugh « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.