Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:40:04 PM
713374 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Saudi calls for talks; oil experts see no change « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Saudi calls for talks; oil experts see no change  (Read 4572 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« on: June 09, 2008, 02:22:03 PM »

Saudi calls for talks; oil experts see no change  
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia - Saudi Arabia will call for a summit between oil producing countries and consumer states to discuss soaring energy prices, Information and Culture Minister Iyad Madani said Monday.

The kingdom will also work with OPEC to "guarantee the availability of oil supplies now and in the future," the minister said following the weekly Cabinet meeting, held in the seaport city of Jiddah...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080609/ap_on_bi_ge/saudi_oil

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
odinn7
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 08:55:11 AM »

This is BS....the price of gas broke $4 today where I live...$4.059 to be exact....I have to wonder how I will be able to heat my house this winter. Something needs to be done and that doesn't include these ridiculous meetings that are set up to look like someone gives a s**t.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
Captain Tars Tarkas
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 10:19:19 AM »

It's $4.45 a gallon here as of this morning.  The price of oil is being gamed, it's increasing beyond simple supply and demand levels.

CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 09:14:30 PM »

Guess we need to start drill here ... the Chinese are already stealing our oil off of Florida.

While we need to come up with alternative energy, in the mean time we need to utilize our own resources and quit depending on these foreign dictators. "Who ever controls your resources controls your world, the Arabs use to be in the third world, they've bought the second world and put a firm down payment on the first one." To quote Gil Scott Heron.   

BoyScoutKevin

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2008, 02:37:31 PM »

2008 and gas at $4.00 a gallon may seem like the good old days. I was getting a haircut today, and I was talking to my barber, and he said that in 2010, gas is going to average $7.00 a gallon.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  Saudi calls for talks; oil experts see no change « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.