Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:19:50 PM
713364 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Britain’s Worst Teeth « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Britain’s Worst Teeth  (Read 34185 times)
Raffine
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2008, 05:08:26 PM »

I'm guessing that they don't put fluorite in the water there?

A dentist friend of mine told me he and other dentists are seeing a big increase in tooth decay in the past few years, especially in children, because so many people turn their noses up at tap water and will only drink bottled water. They don't get the dose of flouride us lowly tap water drinkers do and so their teeth pay the price.

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
BTM

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2008, 12:51:44 PM »

Ah, the dental discussion. I wore braces for four years! and yes, when it was over i had great teeth. Let me tell ya though, it only takes a few really good fist fights to destroy four years of work.

The hell are you getting into fist fights over?  Hope it's not with a guy, any guy who punch a chick is a f**king COWARD in my book.  (Slap, maybe, but that's only if she's hysterical or slaps you first.)

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
Sister Grace

I found my mind in a brown paper bag...

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2008, 10:41:04 AM »

Ah, the dental discussion. I wore braces for four years! and yes, when it was over i had great teeth. Let me tell ya though, it only takes a few really good fist fights to destroy four years of work.

The hell are you getting into fist fights over?  Hope it's not with a guy, any guy who punch a chick is a f**king COWARD in my book.  (Slap, maybe, but that's only if she's hysterical or slaps you first.)

I was a bit of a hell-raiser in my day...
As far as guys that hit women, yes I had one of those once. He only hit me once, guess he thought I wouldn't fight back. he also probably didnt' forsee himself going to the emergency room after being shot with a cross-bow either  TeddyR

Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-
flackbait

The fate of the last door to door salesmen

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2008, 10:08:34 PM »

As far as guys that hit women, yes I had one of those once. He only hit me once, guess he thought I wouldn't fight back. he also probably didnt' forsee himself going to the emergency room after being shot with a cross-bow either  TeddyR
I don't think that a-hole we'll make that mistake again! But aint it illegal to carry crossbows?
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2008, 07:49:02 AM »

I am a British and have lovely teeth, 'ere ya go

HAHAHAHAHA!!! oh lawdy....HAHAHHAHAH! KARMA!! That made my day!!!
I used to have nice teeth...untill the age of forty,I would brag about having all my original teeth...
then about the age of 42 I started gtiing bad tooth aches...one of my back teeth fell out. A year late another,on the opposite side fell out. then a front bottom one went...and finallyone of my front top ones. Now I look like a Jack-O-Lantern.  Bluesad

A gal after me own heart! Or some on elses...depending on yer aim!   Thumbup

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Sister Grace

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2008, 09:48:58 AM »

I am a British and have lovely teeth, 'ere ya go

HAHAHAHAHA!!! oh lawdy....HAHAHHAHAH! KARMA!! That made my day!!!
I used to have nice teeth...untill the age of forty,I would brag about having all my original teeth...
then about the age of 42 I started gtiing bad tooth aches...one of my back teeth fell out. A year late another,on the opposite side fell out. then a front bottom one went...and finallyone of my front top ones. Now I look like a Jack-O-Lantern.  Bluesad

A gal after me own heart! Or some on elses...depending on yer aim!   Thumbup

well, my aim was a little a off..i got him in the shoulder instead of the throat; which is probably a good thing or else I'd probably writing this post from prison...

When you back a person in a corner, they become a lot like a scared animal. They'll do anything they can to defend themselves.

I'm not advocating violence; but I"m not about to let myself become a victim either, although the look on Marc's face was priceless.

Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-
AllisonSNLKid
Dedicated Viewer

Your Saturday Night Live Guru since 1996!

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2008, 11:30:59 PM »

I'm 25, almost 26, and my teeth and holding up ok.  Not fantastic, but ok.

I had braces for 2 years, 1994-1996 (Ages 11 1/2 - 13 1/2).  As a result, I have receeding gums on over one tooth on the right side of my mouth.  It''s not terrible, but something I'll eventually get fixed.

I broke a tooth (A molar, thank goodness, not visible!!!) in September 2004, and had to have a root canal and a cap fitted on the broken tooth.  I have 3 fillings, all of them done between age 12 and age 17.

My second round of sealants (done at age 13 - original ones done at age 11) are still intact on my bottom molars, which has protected them (obviously not the one that broke!) from cavities.

I have fantastic dental coverage, but I haven't had enough time in 2 years to make a dentist appointment (which I will do this fall - crazy work schedules and commitments keep me busy).  Another reason I'm psussyfooting about going to the dentist is my wisdom teeth, which I should have had pulled by now, but they don't hurt, are not impacted or infected, and I quite frankly cannot take time off from work to have them removed (I also am going back to school part-time, and take a dance class, so I can't halt all activities for my damn teeth!). 

However, I will never let my teeth wind up looking like a British stereotype.

It's like people only do things because they get paid.  And that's just really sad.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2008, 04:41:22 PM »

However, I will never let my teeth wind up looking like a British stereotype.

AllisonSNLKid
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2008, 10:21:43 PM »

There's the image that will keep me up tonight...

It's like people only do things because they get paid.  And that's just really sad.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2008, 11:53:14 PM »

British people can't always help their teeth, but you know, they could wash their hair more often than too many of them seem to. I don't know what that's about but for real, you just don't see that among most of the rest of the English-speaking world. Shampoo's not even all that expensive. Suave. Why don't they even use something like Suave? I kid you not, most of those wonderful double-decker buses in London sincerely---hand over heart here---have grease streaks along the sides where people's heads rest.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2008, 05:45:55 AM »

British people can't always help their teeth, but you know, they could wash their hair more often than too many of them seem to. I don't know what that's about but for real, you just don't see that among most of the rest of the English-speaking world. Shampoo's not even all that expensive. Suave. Why don't they even use something like Suave? I kid you not, most of those wonderful double-decker buses in London sincerely---hand over heart here---have grease streaks along the sides where people's heads rest.

That's obviously not the case everywhere in England, I'm not really going to be all defensive about my country's people as I hate about 90% of them and the actual country itself. But, I can proudly say that I wash my hair on a daily basis and it is a labour of love.  TeddyR
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 10:28:24 AM by Circus_Circus » Logged

ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2008, 10:25:19 AM »

God bless you, Circus_Circus, both for your impeccable hair hygiene and also for setting a good example to your countrymen!  Cheers

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
AllisonSNLKid
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2009, 10:54:05 PM »

Ewww, I cannot stand GREASY hair!!

Even cheaper than Suave?  V05!  It costs me 77 cents a bottle to stock up on this shampoo.  I get highlights done, which de-grease my hair, but I also use clarifying and balancing shampoos to keep the grease at bay.  I also wash it daily - most of my magazines say to wash it three times a day.  Apparently they haven't met me and my bedhead from Hell.  And when I get sick, it's about 20 times worse - I named it "Sickhead."  It's bedhead that sticks up in weird places that it wouldn't normally stick up!

Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2009, 05:40:40 AM »

Even cheaper than Suave?  V05!  It costs me 77 cents a bottle to stock up on this shampoo.  I get highlights done, which de-grease my hair, but I also use clarifying and balancing shampoos to keep the grease at bay.  I also wash it daily - most of my magazines say to wash it three times a day.  Apparently they haven't met me and my bedhead from Hell.  And when I get sick, it's about 20 times worse - I named it "Sickhead."  It's bedhead that sticks up in weird places that it wouldn't normally stick up!

Welcome back!  Thumbup

Sister Grace

« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2009, 06:38:56 AM »

I know what you mean...I take a lot of medicines and some of them will build up in your hair. I love Ion Silk shampoo (available at Sally's and most hair salons). Its the best I've ever came across for clarifying long hair and it won't wiegh down your hair either like a lot of shampoos will if you have longer hair.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  Britain’s Worst Teeth « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.